Breeding fetishes

I have a breeding fetish but I’ve found it very difficult to find women that are into it in the dating environment. Reading the posts here, it appears there are some 😍. I love it, such a mind blowing fetish ❤️

I guess I have a cum fetish in general. I think one of my biggest fantasies I haven't yet tried is me and another girl eating cum out of eachothers passes. Dog or dude.
I was literally just talking about how hot that would be with someone else. Definatly both dog and dude cum though, have to make sure both your bellys get full from the feast.

I actually like the term "breeding." I like being "bred," the primal dispassion of it, knowing that all I am to the males pumping themselves into me is a vessel for incubating their offspring.

So, I LOVE unprotected sex, the vulnerability of guys cumming in my womb, especially when I'm off birth control and really especially when I don't know their names. The concept of motherhood terrifies me. I just really get off on the rush in that moment of knowing that a complete stranger may be planting life inside me.

I've conceived five times, had three abortions when I was younger, given birth to a baby girl (and then given her away :cry: ) and am currently big as a house and four days past due. I was on birth control when it happened, but I guess the law of averages was bound to catch up with me.

The truth is, I'm a mess. I'm not mother material. I can barely take care of myself, but I love being pregnant and what it does to my body--the heaviness of my belly, the fullness of my sore and swollen breasts, the way it makes me fat, soft and slow, that tired and achey feeling, the loss of control and leaking from all of my holes, becoming an incubator and milk machine, existing to protect and nourish the life growing inside me...

I have a huge thing for subjugation--being owned, being a thing--and for me there's no more complete and inescapable enslavement than the bondage of my own pregnant body.
Wow, that's hot

Back