Breeding fetishes

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
I actually like the term "breeding." I like being "bred," the primal dispassion of it, knowing that all I am to the males pumping themselves into me is a vessel for incubating their offspring.

So, I LOVE unprotected sex, the vulnerability of guys cumming in my womb, especially when I'm off birth control and really especially when I don't know their names. The concept of motherhood terrifies me. I just really get off on the rush in that moment of knowing that a complete stranger may be planting life inside me.

I've conceived five times, had three abortions when I was younger, given birth to a baby girl (and then given her away :cry: ) and am currently big as a house and four days past due. I was on birth control when it happened, but I guess the law of averages was bound to catch up with me.

The truth is, I'm a mess. I'm not mother material. I can barely take care of myself, but I love being pregnant and what it does to my body--the heaviness of my belly, the fullness of my sore and swollen breasts, the way it makes me fat, soft and slow, that tired and achey feeling, the loss of control and leaking from all of my holes, becoming an incubator and milk machine, existing to protect and nourish the life growing inside me...

I have a huge thing for subjugation--being owned, being a thing--and for me there's no more complete and inescapable enslavement than the bondage of my own pregnant body.

I actually like the term "breeding." I like being "bred," the primal dispassion of it, knowing that all I am to the males pumping themselves into me is a vessel for incubating their offspring.

So, I LOVE unprotected sex, the vulnerability of guys cumming in my womb, especially when I'm off birth control and really especially when I don't know their names. The concept of motherhood terrifies me. I just really get off on the rush in that moment of knowing that a complete stranger may be planting life inside me.

I've conceived five times, had three abortions when I was younger, given birth to a baby girl (and then given her away :cry: ) and am currently big as a house and four days past due. I was on birth control when it happened, but I guess the law of averages was bound to catch up with me.

The truth is, I'm a mess. I'm not mother material. I can barely take care of myself, but I love being pregnant and what it does to my body--the heaviness of my belly, the fullness of my sore and swollen breasts, the way it makes me fat, soft and slow, that tired and achey feeling, the loss of control and leaking from all of my holes, becoming an incubator and milk machine, existing to protect and nourish the life growing inside me...

I have a huge thing for subjugation--being owned, being a thing--and for me there's no more complete and inescapable enslavement than the bondage of my own pregnant body.
loved reading that....your sexual articulation and though process behind it was such a turn on. hope to read more.

LOVE how primal this is for you. Same for my princess and I. I'm fixed now so I can't impregnate her without undoing that, which I won't, but we fantasize about making babies, her being impregnated by our dogs and incorporate it into our dirty talk. This is a whole 'nother level and got me all excited, thanks for sharing!

Dm me if you like. I am interested in satisfied your needs

Wow! You need start writing erotic fiction! That was BEYOND hot on how you described that!

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
Add me to the club.. ☺️

Although dog-sperm and human-cells don't 'connect' or 'fuse', and thus you can't and won't get pregnant with a dog-human-hybrid or anything (something with chromosomes not matching etc. I never followed biology that much), the idea and feeling of being filled up is a turn on in itself.

There's a whole thread here somewhere with more technical mumbo-jumbo about how for a brief moment the dog-cells do 'attack' the egg - and thus, technically, you could be called 'impregnated' for a brief second - and i don't know if anyone else shares that thought, but even thàt turns me on! Dogs (especially if you have a big one ;) ) already shoves you around and dominates you when he's on top, even more if you are pinned or tied, his knot doing it's job to stay locked inside you and fill you up as best he can... and then to know even on a microscopical level his cells boss yours around...!!! 😍
i dunno - maybe i'm a nerd about it... 🤓 lol

And of course the whole aftermath is hot too: dog cum leaking out and making a mess, feeling lips bend and stretch as he pulls out... looking at his dangling knot realising "holysh*t i just had that in me!" 🥵

Last edited:
To elaborate, latch on, and compare on what Kerijane wrote:...
I like the term "breeding." I like being "bred," the primal dispassion of it, knowing that all I am to the males pumping themselves into me is a vessel for incubating their offspring. So, I LOVE unprotected sex, the vulnerability of guys cumming in my womb, especially when I'm off birth control...

... truth is, I'm a mess. I'm not mother material. I can barely take care of myself...

I have a huge thing for subjugation - being owned, being a thing...
... i share your thoughts on the 'breeding'- and 'subjugation'-parts...
I've got tons of fantasies... well, basically one big overarching fantasy, with tons of sequels and spin-offs ;) ... where i'm being blackmailed & used (like a rape-fantasy, but with barely any real 'rape', if that makes any sense).
They contain tons of settings where guys cum all over me... where guys cum inside my mouth... but the times where they cum inside my pussy.. that's where that 'primal' feeling, as you name it so accurately, comes into play.
It's like; 'thats where it's ment to go', 'that's where the seeds can do their final job'... 'just like their cocks went inside you, that's how his cells will enter your egg... being stuffed and filled up to the cellular level...
(yeayeah.... i know it's technically just one cell, the rest come too late to the party... 🤓:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: lol)
While it's all just fantasy with me so far; the thought of lying there, the guy on top of you finally stopping his thrusting, and laying still... looking down at your stomach, knowing what just happened in there...

To mention the 'mess' and 'not mother-material'... i'm unfortunately also in that category. 😥
Depressions, anxieties, barely taking care of myself... while i thought earlier on of 'ow when i'm a mom i will do way better than my parents, i'll never yell at my kid or get violent', now i just catch myself thinking 'i'm more than likely to mess it up someway somehow. I'll be neglectfull or over-protective, won't teach him/her the proper things... and it'd be better if i don't have kids myself'.
It's easy when you get to babysit a 6 or 7 year old for a few hours on a few days, play some minecraft or watch a disneymovie, and that kid is already well-behaved...
But motherhood won't always be that easy; you've got to teach them rights from wrongs, be there for them when they need you to, let them experience, fail and learn from that when they need to, etc.etc.
...and i just don't feel i've got that in me... 😢

*sigh* why do i have to end on such a sad note...?
Back on topic; breeding, jizz, ejaculations!! 🍆💦
Take it away next poster! 😅

It’s really interesting reading all the comments &’thoughts on this one! I guess I have the same fetish - but from the other side of the fence! One of the hottest things I find about breeding a bitch is just the very thought of filling her dog pissy with my human cum. My seed swimming around inside her - drives me nuts!!!

I'm very interested in how women can get pregnant with a human baby when they are also having sex with a dog? How do the human sperm react when there are dog sperm in the vagina as well? How are the human sperm affected by the dog's seminal fluid which is much more profuse than the human's and possibly a different chemical composition?

Quite interesting to read these comments. They made me think about my ex-girlfriend, who wasn't keen on anti-conception. No idea whether she also had zoo fantasies (never dared to ask), but even so we had a great time as long as it lasted.

Trans masc here 🙋‍♂️ not a pregnancy kink for me but the idea of being bred has always been a huge turn-on. Being dominated by cock in the basest of ways; by being unloaded into and made a receptacle for cock and cum and another's pleasure. Part of why I love doggies so much, they can come soooo much and then a big fat knot to stretch out your hole to make sure you take it all like a good bitch 🥵🥰

ftm here, i have such a big breeding and pregnancy kink. it ties in with so many other things for me- claiming, humiliation, exhibition, objectification, degradation, pain, bondage. i love the idea of a dog or a horse not giving a damn if i'm comfortable or not, all they care about is stuffing a hole full of their cum, making me theirs. i also love the thought of waddling around, my belly stretched so full i can't hide it, and everybody knows i'm the town slut who will spread their legs even for some animals, and that i'd let anybody knock me up. there's a race to see who/what can get me knocked up first

I believe that breeding fetish is very primal and I won't even call it a "fetish"... I mean, the whole concept of sex is to reproduce as species so I wouldn't call it "fetish" if it's the main purpose of the whole thing.

Any ladies into this?
Personally I’ve always really loved when the word “breeding” is used. Always gives me the chills in the moment lol

so being bred is one of the most beautiful experiences one can have.
but i only see it that way with dogs, because they take your body as they want, they do everything to pass on their sperm and their genes.
every time you feel the heat when it discharges in you, it's one of the most beautiful feelings you can have.
if you could get pregnant some would probably have a few cute puppies at home 😉 but unfortunately that's just a dream.

but as with men and their sperm, which always stores some dna in the female body, i hope that it is also ao with dogs and that you will always have a part of them in you.

Back