Breeding fetishes

If any lady who loves k9 would like to get pregnant then feel free to message me. I’d love that and sharing with the dog

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
This post changed my life.

Very interesting read, thanks everyone for sharing.
As a guy with a little bit of a cuckold fetish I love cleaning up after a woman has been bred thoroughly. Doing it after a K9 had a go at it and being „forced“ to go down on her is a super hot fantasy. Unfortunately it will most likely remain that.
I understand you completely. It's exciting for me to know that my gf will get pregnant by the dog.

Desculpe, não sou uma senhora, mas também gosto disso. Uma mulher cheia de esperma e criada com sucesso é um grande pensamento. Eu preferiria que tudo ficasse dentro, é onde ele colocou para que seus desejos sejam respeitados, mas vê-lo fluir e usá-lo para mais também é atraente.
:love:

I haven't let my boy mount me yet, but I also share this fetish.

It's strange because I don't actually want kids and I don't have these thoughts about human men. I just really want to be fucked and made pregnant by dogs.

(Obviously I know that isn't possible, it's just a fantasy)

I have a breeding kink and it's taken a crazy turn since I've started this lifestyle. I love the pulsing sensation and warmth while being cummed in. My absolute favorite! Makes my imagination run wild haha
I love the feeling the squeezing me until I am completely empty

breeding kink is very hot!! I love it. I’ve had breeding kink fantasies that would involve my doggo as well as from guys that are not my hubs. I loved being pregnant. I’ve had 4 kiddos and each pregnancy was great, but I definitely don’t miss all the heartburn and constant uncomfortness

breeding kink is very hot!! I love it. I’ve had breeding kink fantasies that would involve my doggo as well as from guys that are not my hubs. I loved being pregnant. I’ve had 4 kiddos and each pregnancy was great, but I definitely don’t miss all the heartburn and constant uncomfortness
Same. Felt awful, but also loooooved how I looked. Loved breastfeeding too

Breeding women is always so hot!! Especially when fucking someone who isn't your partner, cumming deep in them and the risk of impregnating them! Not possible often for a myriad of reasons most important of which is safety!!

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
Just the other day, when I started cumming, I begged him to put puppies in me. lol

For a trans guy, I've got a pretty intense breeding kink, though its just with animals as Im not a fan of pregnacy.

I love the fantasy of getting bred to a dog or really any male animal. I like being talked to like a bitch in heat that needs to be bred by a stud. I love knots, that they expand in you and keep you plugged up while you get pumped full of cum. I like that I can have unprotected sex, get creampied and not risk getting knocked up. Though you still have to be mindful of potential STIs/STDs.

Theres a lot of things that I like, all wrapped up with a bow ontop. Plus, the taboo and contradictory nature of it all insanely turns me on.

Back