Breeding fetishes

Add me to the club.. ☺️

Although dog-sperm and human-cells don't 'connect' or 'fuse', and thus you can't and won't get pregnant with a dog-human-hybrid or anything (something with chromosomes not matching etc. I never followed biology that much), the idea and feeling of being filled up is a turn on in itself.

There's a whole thread here somewhere with more technical mumbo-jumbo about how for a brief moment the dog-cells do 'attack' the egg - and thus, technically, you could be called 'impregnated' for a brief second - and i don't know if anyone else shares that thought, but even thàt turns me on! Dogs (especially if you have a big one ;) ) already shoves you around and dominates you when he's on top, even more if you are pinned or tied, his knot doing it's job to stay locked inside you and fill you up as best he can... and then to know even on a microscopical level his cells boss yours around...!!! 😍
i dunno - maybe i'm a nerd about it... 🤓 lol

And of course the whole aftermath is hot too: dog cum leaking out and making a mess, feeling lips bend and stretch as he pulls out... looking at his dangling knot realising "holysh*t i just had that in me!" 🥵
I like your thoughts on this and feel the connection to the topic 😊
Knowing that your sperm is circling your egg and looking for a way to fertilize is very arousing for some and makes it all the more intense when being mounted and knotted.

Very interesting read, thanks everyone for sharing.
As a guy with a little bit of a cuckold fetish I love cleaning up after a woman has been bred thoroughly. Doing it after a K9 had a go at it and being „forced“ to go down on her is a super hot fantasy. Unfortunately it will most likely remain that.

I have a breeding kink and it's taken a crazy turn since I've started this lifestyle. I love the pulsing sensation and warmth while being cummed in. My absolute favorite! Makes my imagination run wild haha
Jesus, just reading that turned me on lol.

Breeding is one of the most fundamental kinks - to the point you can't even call it a kink. That being said, my top are:
1. Bestiality
2. Breeding
3. Dom-sub/bdsm

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
I can hardly get my wife to let me cum in her and I would be afraid to ask her let a dog do it even tho it would be hot for sure

I can hardly get my wife to let me cum in her and I would be afraid to ask her let a dog do it even tho it would be hot for sure
She may not want it for multiple reasons: scared of pregnancy, not into cleaning the mess, sensory issue, trauma... That's something you should discuss with her

so being bred is one of the most beautiful experiences one can have.
but i only see it that way with dogs, because they take your body as they want, they do everything to pass on their sperm and their genes.
every time you feel the heat when it discharges in you, it's one of the most beautiful feelings you can have.
if you could get pregnant some would probably have a few cute puppies at home 😉 but unfortunately that's just a dream.

but as with men and their sperm, which always stores some dna in the female body, i hope that it is also ao with dogs and that you will always have a part of them in you.
I wonder what term most women like the best.. breeding, fucking, knotting, mating, other... ?

Any ladies into this?
I never really liked the term "breeding" but I loove having a load of dog cum in me. I've only gotten to a couple times with another owners pet, but I'm hoping my GS will get to that point of being able to knot with me.
Just the idea of all that dog cum leaking out like a water fall makes me horny af.
Sorry, not a lady, but I am into that too. A woman chock full of cum and successfully bred is a great thought. I'd prefer it all stayed inside, it's where he put it so his wishes should be respected, but seeing it flow out and using it for more is attractive too.

Back