Breed size averages (Breed sizes based on personal experience)

I'd be happy to help if you want to make a post about it in the how to section I can respond to, or if you'd prefer you can pm me or chat on beast.chat. If you can take a 3 inch diameter dildo you're in pretty good shape and can take most dogs already. If it is a squishy toy you might be able to take less than 3 inches since dogs are quite firm. I suggest making sure you can comfortably pass any knot you chose to take before tying because dogs do trip and pull out at the speed of gravity sometimes. Dog knots aren't round so you have to consider the circumference you can take too. The biggest dog knot I have seen a measurement proof of is 11.25 inches in circumference and 3.9 inches in diameter. Most large dogs are 8-9 inches in circumference. You might want to work on your length though; I think it isn't unusual for dogs to exceed 8 inches of length with the knot and the tether behind it (balls deep).
Thank you so much for your advice. You've already helped me a lot.

Lab (may have been golden/lab mix) = 7" total
Gsd = 8" total
Wolfdog mix = 8" total and larger knot than gsd
Mastiff mix = 9" total and very large knot like a fist

Agree with you. I hope can help u with chart. Dog cocks are really irresistible and beautiful. Perfection

GREAT DANE: Minimum 15 cm Maximum 22 cm
ROTTWEILER: Minimum 13 cm Maximum 20 cm
GERMAN SHEPHERD: Minimum 12 cm Maximum 20 cm
LABRADOR: Minimum 11 cm Maximum 17 cm
DOBERMAN: Minimum 12 cm Maximum 18 cm
MASTIFF: Minimum 14 cm Maximum 21 cm
Have never measured my rottweiler but can say he fits perfectly inside me when knotted, and gives me great orgasms, that is was counts for me.

Привет. Я не очень разбираюсь в этом вопросе. Могу я узнать больше о пенисе Акита-ину. У меня есть щенок этой породы, но из-за того, что собака молодая, молодая (всего 2 mil. но я хочу знать, какой размер я могу ожидать в будущем. Когда он вырастет, могу лично выложить вам фото замеров как есть. но заранее, если есть опытные участники, жду информации от вас.
Uze zdes bylo napisano kakoy bolsoi penis imeet sobaka akita. Nado iskat na предыдущий stranice

A Mastiff, but as stated, all dogs are individuals. You could easily come across a Dalmatian with a bigger cock than a Mastiff. Genetics is funny like that.

A Mastiff, but as stated, all dogs are individuals. You could easily come across a Dalmatian with a bigger cock than a Mastiff. Genetics is funny like that.
You would never get anyone to belieave that of a dal, with out an actual pic and a pic of the entire dog to prove it not a dane.

Welp, i don't understand anything. But it's fun reading all this to study about this. I can only read Metric system, auch as "cm, mm"

Do smaller breeds (in body weight) tend to have smaller genitalia?

E.g. Chihuahua's do not have disproportionately-sized cocks do they?

Back