Breed size averages (Breed sizes based on personal experience)

It should be kept in mind that since they are fitting their whole cock in, it will reach 1 to 2 inches deeper than a human penis of equivalent length, especially while thrusting.
Thank you, the OP and other contributions.
So much to learn....

Those sizes look about right. I have had 7 dogs (took my first knot at 16) and most have been shep crosses. The biggest and most active was a rotty/shep mix and the laziest fucker was my last one - he was not a great one for long fucks, but he sooo loved lying on top and emptying himself out. He would stay there until his dick shrank back and then he'd rim for as long as he was allowed.
Didn't ever get the tape out, though. I lost my last dog about three months ago and an thinking about what breed I'll get.
My first was a full sized boxer and I will never forget the shock of the knot. Fortunately I had the house to myself so being tied for 20 minutes was not an issue. But very fortunate and it taught me a valuable lesson - plan it and make the time. I am convinced he seduced me ... over a period of time he would keep nudging me and would give tongue baths ... I was already putting things in my ass so thought ... why not? So i was home alone for a day and Ohh shit! I've been addicted to it ever since.

Has anybody had any experience with a Weimaraner. I’m thinking of getting one. So does anyone have any data about their size? 🍆??

Those sizes look about right. I have had 7 dogs (took my first knot at 16) and most have been shep crosses. The biggest and most active was a rotty/shep mix and the laziest fucker was my last one - he was not a great one for long fucks, but he sooo loved lying on top and emptying himself out. He would stay there until his dick shrank back and then he'd rim for as long as he was allowed.
Didn't ever get the tape out, though. I lost my last dog about three months ago and an thinking about what breed I'll get.
My first was a full sized boxer and I will never forget the shock of the knot. Fortunately I had the house to myself so being tied for 20 minutes was not an issue. But very fortunate and it taught me a valuable lesson - plan it and make the time. I am convinced he seduced me ... over a period of time he would keep nudging me and would give tongue baths ... I was already putting things in my ass so thought ... why not? So i was home alone for a day and Ohh shit! I've been addicted to it ever since.
Have you ever been with a pit bull and if so, how was it ? It’s great reading you

Breed size averages
originally stated by taigantraverser

Breed sizes based on personal experience (I thought this would be help full with people wondering)

I can share from my personal experiences (at least the ones I can remember). I would also say this: there is quite a bit of individual variation, even within breeds. Breeds that have been more in-bred, historically, tend to have fairly similar-looking penises and fairly predictable size...there's always the occasional outlier though. Breeds with a great deal of genetic diversity (Alaskan Malamutes, Mastiffs, Retrievers, etc...basically breeds that have been around a long time and can be found in fairly sizable numbers) have the most variation in the appearance/size of their genitals. I know many of these are a small sample size in a fairly small region of the world, but I will share what I have seen anyway. I have measured many boys and I have enough experience from the ones I have measured to give a pretty accurate recollection of how big the others were that I've had the chance to interact with (at least within a half inch or so)

• Akita (2): 6 3/4"-7 1/4" x 9"-10" knot girth x 5-5 1/4" shaft girth...one thing to be noted...the two I've seen...also other I've seen in videos...they have the most disproportionate shaft length to knot size ratio I have ever seen on a dog...pretty much all knot...lol!
  • Alaskan Malamute (7, 2 mixes): smallest 6 1/4" long x 7" knot girth x 4 1/2" shaft girth...largest, 2 that are exactly the same dimensions and not related: 8" long x 8 1/2" x 5 1/8"...the girthiest-shafted boy I have seen was 5 1/2".
  • American Bulldog: mix: 8 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 4 3/4".
    • (arcticwolf69): pure 71/2" x 7 1/2" x 4 3/4"
    • (anonymous) 7 1/2" x 7 x
    • (anonymous) 8 1/4" x 7 1/2 x
  • Bloodhound: (3, one mix): 8" long (shortest)-8 3/4" long (longest) x 8 1/2-9" knot girth x 5"-5 3/4" shaft girth
  • Boerboel: 7 1/2" long x 10 1/2" knot girth (girthiest I have seen in any breed) x 5 1/2" shaft girth .. measurement pics posted below
  • Boxer (Renee) 6.5" length from behind knot, 7.5" knot girth, 5"+ shaft girth.
  • Chesapeake Bay Retriever (1): 8 1/4" x 9" x 5 3/8".
  • Cocker Spaniel (knotinterested)(Blonde) Weight Unknown - Size 5" Girth 4 1/2" Knot Girth 5 1/2"
  • Doberman Pincer (knotinterested)(Standard) Weight Unknown - Size 7" Girth 5" Knot Girth 7"
  • German Shepherd Dog (at least 8, few mixes): shortest was a fixed male who had the smallest cock I have ever seen fixed or not, on a dog that size...literally was a micropenis at about 3" in length.
    • intact GSDs, I've never seen one shorter than 6 1/2" nor one longer than 7 1/2". Least girthy knot about 7", girthiest around 8 1/2", least girthy shaft, a few were under 4 1/2" for sure. The girthiest shafted shep I've seen is barely over 5"...they tend to be longer, rather than girthy...the German lines are a little girthier.
    • (knotinterested) (German Bloodline) Male Dog Weight 125 pounds - Size 8" Girth 5" Knot Girth 8"
    • (American Bloodline) Male Dog Weight 85 pounds - Size 7" Girth 5" Knot Girth 7"
    • (Furfan)- 3 dogs ... 6.5 inch , 7 inch , 9.75 inch
  • German Short haired Pointer (2): 7"-7 1/4" x 7 1/2"-8" x 4 3/4-5 1/4".
  • Golden Retriever mix: 7" x 8 5/8" x 5 3/8".
  • Great Dane (2):smallest at 7" x 8 3/4" x 5 1/2", largest at 9 1/4" (also the longest I have seen so far in any breed) x 9" knot girth x 5 3/4" shaft girth.
    • (knotinterested)(Black and white) Weight Unknown - Size 9" Girth 6" Knot Girth 9"
    • (underdoge) larger : Total Length 8 long, Shaft 5.18 circumference, Knot, 11 and 1/8-1/4 circumference, 2.6-2.65 long, 3.89 wide, 2.33 - 2.5 tall
      Smaller Great Dane: Total Length 8 long, Shaft 6 inch circumference, Knot 10 circumference
  • Labrador Retriever (at least 6, at least 2 mixes): smallest 6" in length x 6" knot girth x 4 1/4" shaft girth. Largest, 7 1/4" x 8" x 5".
    • (knotinterested)(Chocolate) Weight Unknown - Size 6 1/2" Girth 5" Knot Girth 7"
    • (furfan) 5.75
  • Mastiff: (5, one mix), smallest 7" in length from tip of the head to the base of the knot,
  • largest 8" in length. The smallest in knot size is the mix at 8" in circumference.
    For a purebred, smallest 8 3/4" in girth.
    Shaft girth smallest (mix) at 4 7/8". purebred 5 3/8". Largest, 6" girth shaft (at thickest point)[girthiest shaft I have seen in any breed
  • Presa Canario (mix): 7 1/2" long x 8 3/4" knot girth x 5" shaft girth.
  • Rottweiler (3): smallest 6 1/2" x 7" x 4 3/4", biggest 8" x 8 3/4 x 5 1/2".
    • (knotinterested)(Standard) Weight Unknown - Size 8" Girth 5" Knot Girth 7"
    • (underdoge)Rottweiler: Shaft 5 inch circumference, Knot 8 inch circumference
    • (bitchinheat11) length 8" Girth 5.5" Knot Girth 8". 2.5 years old.
  • Siberian Husky (at least 7, not counting early age castrated males), at least 3 mixes): smallest at 6" in length, longest at 8". smallest knot at 6", largest at 8 1/4", least girthy shaft at 4 1/4". Girthiest at 5 1/2". This is one of the most variable breeds I have seen in size.
  • Staffordshire Terrier mixes (at least 10). Smallest one at about 5 1/4" in length. Longest at 7". Smallest knot at about 6", largest at about 8 5/8", least girthy shaft at about 4 1/4" and girthiest at 5 3/8".
  • Saint Bernard:8" long x 9" knot girth x 5 1/2" shaft girth.
    • (fanspaztic) 9" knot girth 10.5" measurement pics posted below
Hope this helps for anyone looking for a scientific answer <3 ...Btw, dogs with 10" cocks are unicorns. I'm sure they exist, but I've never seen one, and I've seen a LOT of dog cock...I can only think of maybe 2 I've ever seen in pictures or videos that probably are over that mark...anyone that tells you they have a dog with that long of a cock, or with a "softball-sized knot"...they're probably exaggerating...just like how guys love to overstate the size of their own penis by a half to one inch all the time (inferiority complex)

Please Post your actual measured sizes of dogs you have known to be added to the list
This is a question that gets asked a lot, lets have an actual compiled list of sizes

added 2 American bull dogs( anonymous) seen measurement pics, thanks a bunch buddie
I have a question.....
Is girth the same as circumference in your measurements?
The terms have different meanings,
but you use them both.

If a Danes knot gets 9" across,
then a softball is actually smaller.

If that means 9" in circumference,
that's aittle .ore reasonable.

I'm just a little confused on your terminology.
If you could clarify that that for me I would greatly appreciate it.
Many thanks....

I have a question.....
Is girth the same as circumference in your measurements?
The terms have different meanings,
but you use them both.

If a Danes knot gets 9" across,
then a softball is actually smaller.

If that means 9" in circumference,
that's aittle .ore reasonable.

I'm just a little confused on your terminology.
If you could clarify that that for me I would greatly appreciate it.
Many thanks....
That would be circumferenceIMG_20190928_220816_848.jpgIMG_20190928_220813_697.jpg
For reference
Jesters Bernard

The amount of variance between breeds is interesting. I have only had personal experience with Pitt mixes, but the numbers seem to match up.

Back