Bestiality in mainstream media

In the series on sci-fi called "The magicians (I think that is the name of the series) there are several references to bestiality.
The issue I find is that in every instance it is in a joking manner, and while yes, it does to some degree get the public hearing about it, it is not in a fashion that makes anyone go "Hummmm, this actually happens and maybe it is not that bad". I has people laughing like a comedy skit on comedy central, but if they are confronted with it as something that seriously happens they will still start throwing bibles at you.

Just my opinion though.
Bibles and the gavel from the judge's bench too! LOL 🐕

Has anybody else noticed all the references to bestiality in movies and TV?
Case one: Family Guy. Brian the dog gets laid a lot. He's even been with Glen Quagmires post op male to female dad. In one episode he's trying to get with a college girl and Stewie makes the comment to the girl "is this what your parents are spending all this money for so you can f--k dogs?" DOGS!! WITH A *S* Implying Brian isn't the first.
Case two: American Dad. The fish is always trying to look up Francine's dress. Steve, the son, has a obvious incest vibe for her. In one episode he even states the color of his mom's lipstick is dog dick red or dog pud red in the edited version. In another episode he gives his mother a hug good bye as she and Stan prepare to go out on a horse drawn carriage ride to a horse show and he notices she isn't wearing panties. When he asks her she replies with "what's the point?" The entire episode lends to the notion Francine has a thing for horses.
Case three: Seth McFarland 1000s ways to die in the west. He makes the comment about one of his sheep getting loose, ending up in the whore house and somehow making $20. I guess if you are in a Seth McFarland production, you will be subject to incest and bestiality. Dirty boy, Seth.
Anybody else have anything to add to the list?
Yes, I have noticed this for years and years now. I don't know what series but I remember when the dog was begging for sex from the dad/husband and then said: "I can have all your babies at once!" That certainly is referring to a balls deep cream pie!

But this kind of stuff also reminds me of all the bad queer jabs that used to be on TV back in the day when gay rights was not a thing yet. So, I'm afraid that hell may need to freeze over before we Zoo types are accepted. 🐕

There was a comedy mtv Julie Brown Show, one episode was arrested and being interrogated by police and a large german shepherd she did a basic instinct scene and the dog comes over and starts eating her. You hear her start moaning.. Supposed to be funny but really hot more. Wish that episode was available on the net now.

It's on Piotrohanian's IMDB list, but I don't think it's been mentioned here.

Here's a still from Black Candles from the scene you described.

View attachment 415213
You can search the title on SpankbangDOTcom. It's listed twice. All of the sex is implied, but it's very well done. There's a scene of a woman masturbating a goat to get it aroused for a ceremony. Then they show the goat mounting the girl as pictured in the original post. It's a pretty sexy movie, and very well done.

You can search the title on SpankbangDOTcom. It's listed twice. All of the sex is implied, but it's very well done. There's a scene of a woman masturbating a goat to get it aroused for a ceremony. Then they show the goat mounting the girl as pictured in the original post. It's a pretty sexy movie, and very well done.
Timestamp: 0:26:28

There was a comedy mtv Julie Brown Show, one episode was arrested and being interrogated by police and a large german shepherd she did a basic instinct scene and the dog comes over and starts eating her. You hear her start moaning.. Supposed to be funny but really hot more. Wish that episode was available on the net now.
I absolutely remember that show! It was called Strip Mall (I think) and she was in an office talking to the woman who played Shirley from Laverne and Shirley while it was happening.😆

The film is available to view and download from YT and Internet Archive.

View attachment 416651

View attachment 416652

It's amazing that it's been on YT for almost six years without getting taken down.
Being owned by Google, I wouldn’t trust creating a fake account just to be able to sign in to watch this. Looks interesting, though. Apparently, it’s still up. Is it one of those movies that just implies things, or does it show it?

Being owned by Google, I wouldn’t trust creating a fake account just to be able to sign in to watch this. Looks interesting, though. Apparently, it’s still up. Is it one of those movies that just implies things, or does it show it?
The nudity is cut out either by screen width black bars or by making the entire scene dark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    702.5 KB · Views: 300
True Blood
Season 2, Episode 11
Title: Frenzy
Director: Daniel Minahan
Writers: Alan Ball Charlaine Harris
Stars: Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Sam Trammell ...
- IMDB

After learning that Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell) is a shifter, Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) and Andy Bellefleur (Chris Bauer) have an off screen discussion in Jason's car about a hypothetical situation of Sam turning into a dog and having sex with a lady dog. Andy calls it bestiality. Jason corrects him and calls it natural.

vlcsnap-2023-07-05-11h58m36s316-safeimagekit.png

vlcsnap-2023-07-05-12h10m18s579-safeimagekit.png

If you like bestiality in fantasy fiction, you might enjoy the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter series, by Laurell K. Hamilton. There are about a million books in the series (over a 30+ year span), and you have to be very, very patient, but if you can wait her out, Anita has tons of wild and kinky sex, not only with vampires, but also with a wide variety of were-animals, including werewolves, weretigers and lions, and on and on. Much of the sex is one-on-one, but she eventually has plenty of group sex, including a weretiger gang bang, in which she implies that they were shifted into their animal forms at the time. It's been a long time since I read the series, so I'm struggling to remember if, or to what extent, Anita has sex with were animals in their shifted form. A warning, though, the characters tend to over-process, and that tendency grows progressively worse over time. Still the earlier books in the series are well done and plenty of fun. For me, there came a point at which the new books became unreadable, with chapter after chapter in which nothing happened to move the plot forward. So, for what it's worth, there you have it.

Has anybody else noticed all the references to bestiality in movies and TV?
Case one: Family Guy. Brian the dog gets laid a lot. He's even been with Glen Quagmires post op male to female dad. In one episode he's trying to get with a college girl and Stewie makes the comment to the girl "is this what your parents are spending all this money for so you can f--k dogs?" DOGS!! WITH A *S* Implying Brian isn't the first.
Case two: American Dad. The fish is always trying to look up Francine's dress. Steve, the son, has a obvious incest vibe for her. In one episode he even states the color of his mom's lipstick is dog dick red or dog pud red in the edited version. In another episode he gives his mother a hug good bye as she and Stan prepare to go out on a horse drawn carriage ride to a horse show and he notices she isn't wearing panties. When he asks her she replies with "what's the point?" The entire episode lends to the notion Francine has a thing for horses.
Case three: Seth McFarland 1000s ways to die in the west. He makes the comment about one of his sheep getting loose, ending up in the whore house and somehow making $20. I guess if you are in a Seth McFarland production, you will be subject to incest and bestiality. Dirty boy, Seth.
Anybody else have anything to add to the list?
All of those are created by Seth McFarland

Oscenità
Original title: Quando l'amore è oscenità

1h 24m

A group of people come up with provocative or downright nasty sexual scenarios like rape, bestiality, tree branch masturbation, candle masturbation, corncob masturbation, whipping, lesbian orgies, toe masturbation, and bathtub assault.

Director: Renato Polselli
Writer: Renato Polselli
Stars: Isarco RavaioliMirella RossiDino Strano

- IMDB

Scene: A man forces a woman to have sex with a donkey.

vlcsnap-2023-07-11-01h46m56s804.png

Oscenità

1h 24m

A group of people come up with provocative or downright nasty sexual scenarios like rape, bestiality, tree branch masturbation, candle masturbation, corncob masturbation, whipping, lesbian orgies, toe masturbation, and bathtub assault.

- IMDB

Scene: A man forces a woman to have sex with a donkey.

View attachment 424926

Oscenità

1h 24m

- IMDB

Scene: A woman has sex with a donkey.

View attachment OD.mp4

Back