Bestiality in mainstream media

For what it's worth, they're still examples of "Bestiality in mainstream media", they don't have to be positive examples...

the problem i had wasn't so much thinking that it didn't belong in this thread but that the original poster didn't give any kind of warning of what was going to happen in the scene. i can't speak on behalf of wolfspirit.

The Brothers Grimsby
They hide in side a female elephant who is then fucked by a male, the one brother take a huge load to the face.

From my last searches.

Toña, nacida virgen (1982)
Girl was forced to have sex with dog.
7.png

1864 - 1x02 (2014)
Man has sex with a cow.
1.jpg

Gong woo (2004)
One of characters was about to be forced into an act of bestiality.
9.png

Uma to gosai to reijô (2006)
Horse sex scenes.
2.jpg3.jpg

Mulher, Mulher (1979)
Horse lick breasts.
6.png

Skid Marks (2007)
It's implied that woman put peanutbutter on crotch for a dog to lick.
10.png

The Wedding Ringer (2015)
During a bachelor party Gad is bound and blindfolded while standing up then a female dabs his genitals with peanut butter. The dog apparently licks the peanut butter off him.
4.png

America's Sweethearts (2001)
A dog's face is in Billy Crystal's clothed crotch. Crystal's character is frightened and tries to stop the Doberman. The scene ends with his character saying "A little to the left."

5.png

Life with Billy (1993)

Woman talks about times where her husband'd bring in their pet German shepherd dog, put a leash on her and walk them both around, and occasionally force the dog to have sex with her.

Bottom of the World (2017)
Scarlett talks about when she was younger she would put peanut butter all over her handicapped cousin's body and have the dog lick it off.

In "KIngpin" Woody Harrelson's character Roy Munson 'milks' a bull off-screen and drinks the results. Later the three of them are gambling by bowling. Part of their strategy is to have the hot chick traveling with them to distract the other bowlers. They are unsuccessful in distracting some farmers so Randy Quaid's character Ishmael suggests using an ewe to distract the farmers, which they did successfully.

Also forgot, another tv show kenny vs spenny one of them loses the competition and have to dress up as a goat and have a goat basically mount them but its just resting on him basically.

From my last searches.

Toña, nacida virgen (1982)
Girl was forced to have sex with dog.
View attachment 367890

1864 - 1x02 (2014)
Man has sex with a cow.

View attachment 367892

Gong woo (2004)
One of characters was about to be forced into an act of bestiality.
View attachment 367902

Uma to gosai to reijô (2006)
Horse sex scenes.
View attachment 367894View attachment 367895

Mulher, Mulher (1979)
Horse lick breasts.
View attachment 367896

Skid Marks (2007)
It's implied that woman put peanutbutter on crotch for a dog to lick.
View attachment 367897

The Wedding Ringer (2015)
During a bachelor party Gad is bound and blindfolded while standing up then a female dabs his genitals with peanut butter. The dog apparently licks the peanut butter off him.
View attachment 367899

America's Sweethearts (2001)
A dog's face is in Billy Crystal's clothed crotch. Crystal's character is frightened and tries to stop the Doberman. The scene ends with his character saying "A little to the left."

View attachment 367901

Life with Billy (1993)
Woman talks about times where her husband'd bring in their pet German shepherd dog, put a leash on her and walk them both around, and occasionally force the dog to have sex with her.

Bottom of the World (2017)
Scarlett talks about when she was younger she would put peanut butter all over her handicapped cousin's body and have the dog lick it off.
The Horse scenes in "Uma to gosai to reijô" must be the worst equine sex simulations in cinema history: It looks like the makers snailed a twisted dildo with a human glans under a desk covered in leftover plush.

Attachments

• Uma to gosai to reijô.mp4
    26.7 MB
Not really the same thing, but I always think of Star Trek, in particular the original, but also TNG and others where humans have sex with aliens. my logic sceams "different species!", but seems to be acceptable because they're humanoid and usually superior in some way, which I guess makes it ok to the mainstream, but what happens when you put our typical human reactions on the aliens? It's ok for them to have sex with a lesser species? just saying...

No subtitles unfortunately - so here's a summary of the plot..

"Kanako, is a bored housewife, who meets her old friend Tomoe and finds out that her husband leads her about the house on a leash, makes her bark and whips her when she is unruly. Tomoe's husband, is in fact a BDSM artist, who teaches women an extreme form of erotic submission. Tomoe persuades Kanako to begin going with her to classes to improve her marriage, it's ruff, but she goes with it."
View attachment 122263
That’s a gem. Was that mainstream??

ugh, pass. i was hoping for CGI or even animated, but they're just human actors with "accoutrements".

is this thread not "BESTIALITY" in mainstream media?

So, last night I was (re)watching "Red Dragon". Do y'ns remember the scene where the blind chick (I forget her name) fondles that tiger's balls for a moment, with the camera focusing on it? (For those who haven't seen the scene, and those who like great cats, I recommend it - big boy has a nice pair on him) It made me wonder about other "zoo-ish" scenes in movies and/or on TV. Anyone else have anecdotes?

The Horse scenes in "Uma to gosai to reijô" must be the worst equine sex simulations in cinema history: It looks like the makers snailed a twisted dildo with a human glans under a desk covered in leftover plush.
The fact that they had scenes like that is hot, but it's too bad the special effects were so lame... Thanks for sharing so we could see for ourselves, though!

Back