Bestiality in mainstream media

Typically when bestiality is mentioned or hinted at it's in the context of a gross joke or for shock value. I think a lot of people don't really understand zoophilia is a real thing.
Yes, and personally I consider it a good thing for us.
While we are just a joke, no one needs to fight it.

Has anybody else noticed all the references to bestiality in movies and TV?
Case one: Family Guy. Brian the dog gets laid a lot. He's even been with Glen Quagmires post op male to female dad. In one episode he's trying to get with a college girl and Stewie makes the comment to the girl "is this what your parents are spending all this money for so you can f--k dogs?" DOGS!! WITH A *S* Implying Brian isn't the first.
Case two: American Dad. The fish is always trying to look up Francine's dress. Steve, the son, has a obvious incest vibe for her. In one episode he even states the color of his mom's lipstick is dog dick red or dog pud red in the edited version. In another episode he gives his mother a hug good bye as she and Stan prepare to go out on a horse drawn carriage ride to a horse show and he notices she isn't wearing panties. When he asks her she replies with "what's the point?" The entire episode lends to the notion Francine has a thing for horses.
Case three: Seth McFarland 1000s ways to die in the west. He makes the comment about one of his sheep getting loose, ending up in the whore house and somehow making $20. I guess if you are in a Seth McFarland production, you will be subject to incest and bestiality. Dirty boy, Seth.
Anybody else have anything to add to the list?
It’s worth notice that unlike the fish who was human, Brian was always a dog and is also attracted to and hooks up with other dogs too

Don't know if it's mentioned already but Rick & Morty S5 E4. It's even mentioned that Rick has a Baby with a Mare and much more ...

Yes, and personally I consider it a good thing for us.
While we are just a joke, no one needs to fight it.
Yes, I agree with that. I think a couple generations ago it was treated more as a light-hearted topic. Bestiality was icky but mostly funny or ridiculous, something that inbred farm boys did with sheep, or horny housewives tried when the husband wasn't at home. I think it changed because now people got into their heads that animals are children and that therefore bestiality is pedophilia.

Another movie came to mind. There is a movie titled "Pretty Persuasion" which has a family with a teen daughter in an exclusive private school. There are a couple incidents at the supper table when the daughter asks her step-mother whether she, the step-mother, fucks the daughter's dog. Evan Rachel Woods played the daughter and James Wood played the father.
thanks for sharing :)

Has anyone mentioned "Kinsey" (2004)? When an apparently eastern european guy talked about fucking a pony.

Sorry if we had that already. ;)

Recently playing fallout 4. I found during your initiation to the brotherhood of steel, the doctor does a medical exam and asks you a few questions. The last one being "have you had intercourse with anything other than a human in your lifetime? I know it's personal, but you'd be surprised by how many initiates from the wastelands answered yes"

It made me do a double take

Recently playing fallout 4. I found during your initiation to the brotherhood of steel, the doctor does a medical exam and asks you a few questions. The last one being "have you had intercourse with anything other than a human in your lifetime? I know it's personal, but you'd be surprised by how many initiates from the wastelands answered yes"

It made me do a double take
Wooow haha never noticed that one

Episode of family guy where Chris crushes on a girl who works at an animal shelter he asks nervously/awkwardly "have you ever made it with one of the dogs?"
She's out of my league, Jay Baruchel's character cums his pants and his crushes' English mastiff starts licking his pants
family guy: season 6 episode 12

I’m sure someone has already brought it up (17 pages as of 1.28.23), but wasn’t there a movie about a girl who blew a dog in college??

This isn't exactly "mainstream media" but it's mainstream softcore. There was a little essay next to this photo saying "Our models get interrupted by pets a lot." Etc, etc. All very innocent of course. But 10 or 15 years ago we'd probably not have seen this. So on the one hand we have increasingly draconian laws and people getting bent about it, and on the other many websites and webcam sites have completely relaxed the rules about dogs being anywhere near the models.

By the way don't bother trying to find the model, she's butt ugly lol. I removed the face to discourage the rabid hounds among us lolol

1675262737082.png

GWAR has a song called Fucking an animal...another old punk rock song is by Guttermouth called luck the luckiest donkey about his mom went to Mexico to see a donkey show but ended up being the show. Guttermouth had a t-shirt that said I'm a dog fucker (i used to have it) with an image of a guy fucking a dog from behind.

Pig (2021) starring Nicholas Cage and Alex Wolff hints at a zoophilic theme, many spoilers though:
Fairly early in the movie, Amir (Wolff's character) remarks in frustration to Rob (Cage's character) that "he can get another pig to fuck if he wants", Rob calmly dismisses it with "I don't fuck my pig". Later in the movie, Rob flatly states his sole reason why he's so adamantly looking for his lost pig: "I love her". What kind of love this is up to the viewer to decide, maybe he likes her as a pet - but considering how much shit Rob's willing to go through to get his pig back, and him being a hermit living alone with his pig in the woods, it does suggest that there's at least a platonic zooromance going on...

Wtf is your problem, you like scenes of animals being hurt and killed? You a fucking zoosadist or something?

Scrubs season 4 episode 17 "My life in four cameras"
Dr. Cox says "I have been here for every TV induced scare from ....... to flus you can only get if your fornicating with the animal it's named after."
J.D says "I sure hope I don't have dog flu."
😏

Back