Bestiality in mainstream media

Does this count?
japanese-strange.gif

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ESmQRtJdM

Another one for @piotrohanian list

The Cabin in the Woods (2011)

Five friends go for a break at a remote cabin, where they get more than they bargained for, discovering the truth behind the cabin in the woods.

Director: Drew Goddard
Writers: Joss Whedon, Drew Goddard
Stars: Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison

During a game of "Truth or Dare", Jules (Anna Hutchison) makes out with a stuffed wolf's head on the wall.

vlcsnap-2023-07-14-04h19m42s202-safeimagekit.png

View attachment Truth or Dare Wolf Kiss.mp4

Dog Park Dare - an internet classic (woman/dogs lickbang)

A woman visits the dog park in her area. She strips down to her underwear, smears peanut butter all over herself, and lets several dogs lick her.

She mentions voting for her on darejunkies.com. You can find the site on the net, but it's probably not the same one she was on before. The video can be accessed on another site.

vlcsnap-2023-07-14-22h53m43s240-safeimagekit.png

vlcsnap-2023-07-14-22h52m10s011-safeimagekit.png

There's some outrageous and surprisingly explicit tentacle sex in this mainstream Mexican film: https://www.imdb............com/title/tt5265960/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

It's called The Untamed, and you can find the scene online.

There's some outrageous and surprisingly explicit tentacle sex in this mainstream Mexican film: https://www.imdb............com/title/tt5265960/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

It's called The Untamed, and you can find the scene online.

Thanks for sharing.

Yes. I've seen the scenes.

I think someone uploaded the scenes here on forum.

In the movie National Lampoon's Van Wilder" Ryan Reynolds' character Van Wilder gets back at some frat asshats by having his English Bulldog cum into a half dozen eclairs and offering as a gift from a sorority.

From @piotrohanian's list

The film's trailer

Dog Lay Afternoon
Original title: Bestialità

Directors: Virgilio Mattei, Peter Skerl
Writer: George Eastman
Stars: Philippe March, Juliette Mayniel, Leonora Fani

Jeanine is a girl who has been traumatized since childhood after having inadvertently seen her mother mate with the family's Doberman dog.

- IMDB

View attachment Bestialita (1976) - Trailer.mp4

Does anyone know where I can find a download for Dog Lay Afternoon or Libidine? These old Italian movies have a certain charm to them.

Does anyone know where I can find a download for Dog Lay Afternoon or Libidine? These old Italian movies have a certain charm to them.
"Dog Lay Afternoon" is on YouTube but is censored. You also have to be logged into to watch it. Or you can download it using a download utility. Pretty much all the nudity and sex scenes are either covered with large black bars or the scenes are darkened. Don't know where to find "Libidine."

I found these pictures on the internet, but it doesn't say what photo shoot they are from.

View attachment 430301

View attachment 430302
Totally almost semi-unrelated but not entirely.

"Dog Lay Afternoon" is on YouTube but is censored. You also have to be logged into to watch it. Or you can download it using a download utility. Pretty much all the nudity and sex scenes are either covered with large black bars or the scenes are darkened. Don't know where to find "Libidine."
Thanks for the help. I hope I can find an uncensored version. Finding old niche movies is hard.

Totally almost semi-unrelated but not entirely.

i love that photographer's work. there are a lot of different animals, and it's always gorgeous photography.

Thanks a lot!
Please let me know if you want me to pm you the links to the films.
Please do if you find a direct download for Libidine. I always prefer watching things offline.

The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins (2014)

Screenshot 2023-07-22 at 03-14-32 The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins (2014)(1).png

Director: Christopher Riley
Writer: Christopher Riley
Stars: Margaret Howe Lovatt

A scientist tries to teach a dolphin named Peter to understand and mimic human speech in order to speak to extraterrestrial life. - IMDB

5d021ff42500004e12e3091b(1).jpg

Dealing with a dolphin's 'urges' - The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins: Preview - BBC Four

View attachment Dealing with a dolphin's 'urges' - The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins Preview - BBC Four.mp4

The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins (2014)

View attachment 435222

Director: Christopher Riley
Writer: Christopher Riley
Stars: Margaret Howe Lovatt

A scientist tries to teach a dolphin named Peter to understand and mimic human speech in order to speak to extraterrestrial life. - IMDB

View attachment 435223

Dealing with a dolphin's 'urges' - The Girl Who Talked to Dolphins: Preview - BBC Four

View attachment 435224
Interesting, but very….clinical? She jerked him off just to keep him sated. Still, very hot topic for the day. Thanks for posting it!!

Back