Bestiality in mainstream media

Title: Link

Year: 1986

Director: Richard Franklin

Writers: Lee David Zlotoff, Tom Ackermann, Everett De Roche

Stars: Terence Stamp, Elisabeth Shue, Steven Finch

"When a female zoology student is invited to a remote seaside mansion to assist a primatology professor with his experiments involving chimpanzees, dangerous events start to occur, all involving the intelligent 45-year-old chimp, Link." — IMDB

Student Jane Chase (Elisabeth Shue) runs a bath for herself. She takes off her clothes. She is naked. Link the chimp enters the bathroom without her permission. He makes her uncomfortable as he stares at her naked body. Link clearly has not so good intentions. She puts her bathrobe back on.

link elisabeth shue - Copy-safeimagekit.jpg

View attachment Link - Elisabeth Shue - Copy.mp4

Title: Link

Year: 1986

Director: Richard Franklin

Writers: Lee David Zlotoff, Tom Ackermann, Everett De Roche

Stars: Terence Stamp, Elisabeth Shue, Steven Finch

"When a female zoology student is invited to a remote seaside mansion to assist a primatology professor with his experiments involving chimpanzees, dangerous events start to occur, all involving the intelligent 45-year-old chimp, Link." — IMDB

Student Jane Chase (Elisabeth Shue) runs a bath for herself. She takes off her clothes. She is naked. Link the chimp enters the bathroom without her permission. He makes her uncomfortable as he stares at her naked body. Link clearly has not so good intentions. She puts her bathrobe back on.

View attachment 521616

View attachment 521617
Primates are smart, they know what is good.

This seems to be another comic with the same character that might have bestiality themes.

Do you please have a link to the comic book you shared with the goat?

4843726-zora ns 47.jpg

Zora The Vampire, Italian Comics Horror/Erotic
View attachment 522550

A female vampire is stranded on a deserted island and goes crazy from lack of sex and.........well, she finds a goat and solve your problem.
View attachment 522551
View attachment 522552
View attachment 522553
Zora The Vampire, Italian Comics Horror/Erotic
View attachment 522550

A female vampire is stranded on a deserted island and goes crazy from lack of sex and.........well, she finds a goat and solve your problem.
View attachment 522551
View attachment 522552
View attachment 522553c

While on the subject of comics, a blogspot website has tons of old Italian adult comics with all kinds of animal sex. https://tippylahostess.blogspot.com/search/label/animal?m=0
There’s something for everyone here. I forgot which one it is, but there’s even a comic in here where a lady licks out a rats butthole!
I found the rat one! Not for the weak hearted lol https://tippylahostess.blogspot.com/2018/01/i-mitici-fumetti-misteria-inposseduta.html?m=0

Before I get to the gay ones, here're two excerpts from The Boys by Garth Ennis and drawn by John McCrea (and Keith Burns). These are published by Avatar Press, the same comic book publisher that also publishes Army of the Dark, Game of Thrones, Altered Carbon, and some tamer titles like 007. So, yeah it's pretty mainstream.

Garth Ennis is... well... let's just say that Amazon's version of The Boys is definitely super tame compared to the original source material.

There's quite a lot of gay sex (including "straight bro" circle jerks) in The Boys comics, though too few dicks and too many boobs and girl-on-girl sex for my liking and not one even men with male animal sex. Guess that's too much even for Ennis.

The Boys Omnibus TPB 2.jpg
The Boys Omnibus TPB 2 Detail.jpg
The Boys Omnibus TPB 3.jpg
The Boys Omnibus TPB 3 Detail.jpg

Back