Bestiality in mainstream media

In an early episode of Ozark, Laura Linney's character walks into a real estate office looking for an agent. No one is there except for a guy sitting in a cubicle talking dirty to someone. Turns out it's his little dog licking his dick.
What season and episode?

Has anybody else noticed all the references to bestiality in movies and TV?
Case one: Family Guy. Brian the dog gets laid a lot. He's even been with Glen Quagmires post op male to female dad. In one episode he's trying to get with a college girl and Stewie makes the comment to the girl "is this what your parents are spending all this money for so you can f--k dogs?" DOGS!! WITH A *S* Implying Brian isn't the first.
Case two: American Dad. The fish is always trying to look up Francine's dress. Steve, the son, has a obvious incest vibe for her. In one episode he even states the color of his mom's lipstick is dog dick red or dog pud red in the edited version. In another episode he gives his mother a hug good bye as she and Stan prepare to go out on a horse drawn carriage ride to a horse show and he notices she isn't wearing panties. When he asks her she replies with "what's the point?" The entire episode lends to the notion Francine has a thing for horses.
Case three: Seth McFarland 1000s ways to die in the west. He makes the comment about one of his sheep getting loose, ending up in the whore house and somehow making $20. I guess if you are in a Seth McFarland production, you will be subject to incest and bestiality. Dirty boy, Seth.
Anybody else have anything to add to the list?

Jojo Rabbit (2019)

Two characters talking:
- There are Russians somewhere out there. They are worse than anyone. I heard they eat babies and have sex with dogs.
- I mean, like, that's bad, right?
- Sex with dogs?
- Yeah, the Englishmen do it too. We have to stop them before they eat us and screw all our dogs.

Michelle Wolf: It's Great to Be Here (2023)
Just comedian talking/joking.

Screenshot_2.png

"The headline read, “Wolf pleads guilty to bestiality.” Out of the box, though, right? You know? And I tried to find this article again, and I just, I Googled “Wolf bestiality.” I think I got a bit egotistical where I was just like… I was like, “Oh, wait, I need more words than that.” But that’s a fun rabbit hole if you want to go down that one. But the title of this article said, “Wolf pleads guilty to bestiality.” So now I find myself in the odd position to have to say things like, “No, I’ve never had sex with a dog.” But as soon as you have to say you’ve never had sex with a dog, it sounds like maybe you’ve had sex with a dog. By the way, that was the bestiality they were referring to. They said my bestiality was dog sex. If, when I said bestiality, you pictured a different animal, guess what, that’s the animal you would have sex with. And now you know that about yourself, so… That’s fun and exciting, you know? This article, now, all of a sudden, it makes me think of things that I never even wanted to think about before, like, “How do I have sex with a dog?? I’m a woman. How am I fucking a dog? So then I’d think about how I’d have sex with a dog. And I think the answer is you put peanut butter on your pussy. And now it sounds like I’ve maybe fucked a dog. "

Fallout 4 (Video Game)

Woman get locked in a cryogenic chamber for 200 years. After waking up the first thing she finds an a dog (german shepherd) at a gas station called Red Rocket.

Sex-starved woman for 200 years that finds a dog in an isolated place called red rocket.

Obvious reference to bestiality.
main-qimg-94304532934ef43f40086c0badf72a75-lq.jpg
sadsasda.jpg
tumblr_nxdhsyuVRy1u0ftgso1_400.gif

Missing 3 scenes.

1 scene- Cristina watches two dogs copulating in the kitchen and gets horny. (she licks her lips with pleasure)

2 scene- Cristina gets out of the shower and the dog rips off her towel, she lies naked on the bed and calls the dog to get on the bed.
(she have sex with the dog in the bed, off camera obviously)

3 scene- Cristina has an erotic dream where the dog has sex with her in missionary position. (she wakes up moaning with pleasure)

Unfortunately, I am unable to upload the 3 scenes to zooville, i would appreciate if somebody could send the scenes.
Just saw these. Very sexy. Especially when he drags her by towel naked into the bedroom. Love an aggressive dog like that knows what he wants! Of course just a movie..

Has anybody else noticed all the references to bestiality in movies and TV?
Case one: Family Guy. Brian the dog gets laid a lot. He's even been with Glen Quagmires post op male to female dad. In one episode he's trying to get with a college girl and Stewie makes the comment to the girl "is this what your parents are spending all this money for so you can f--k dogs?" DOGS!! WITH A *S* Implying Brian isn't the first.
Case two: American Dad. The fish is always trying to look up Francine's dress. Steve, the son, has a obvious incest vibe for her. In one episode he even states the color of his mom's lipstick is dog dick red or dog pud red in the edited version. In another episode he gives his mother a hug good bye as she and Stan prepare to go out on a horse drawn carriage ride to a horse show and he notices she isn't wearing panties. When he asks her she replies with "what's the point?" The entire episode lends to the notion Francine has a thing for horses.
Case three: Seth McFarland 1000s ways to die in the west. He makes the comment about one of his sheep getting loose, ending up in the whore house and somehow making $20. I guess if you are in a Seth McFarland production, you will be subject to incest and bestiality. Dirty boy, Seth.
Anybody else have anything to add to the list?
It is just everywere commercials movies more in animation movies even just a picture of a wolf on a beer or something that will get ppl to buy it cuz ur attracted to the pic. But i feel it often when something pops up and im like wait a sec thats kinda really zoo

is there a dvd for this? probably non to guess

Here's my post of the donkey scene from the film.

There are links to the complete film online.

Back