Bestiality in mainstream media

I'm a huge fan of French & Saunders and there was this little gem of a series (one season only) called Let Them Eat Cake. They only starred in it and didn't write it.

Basically Jen Saunders is the wife of one of the bigwigs. She lives in Versailles and Dawn French plays her maid. They keep a record of who's who. Five minutes into the first episode, there's a joke about how Saunders character's main rival has been fucking a dog.

Maid: Right. Madame de Plonge. The lover, at present, of the Marquis de Bonville, the Vicomte de Brute, several chevaliers, two gardeners, a Doberman, and a butcher. So, no shortage of meat in her diet.

You can hear the Doberman line gets the loudest laugh.

This joke is repeated at 17:13.

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of French & Saunders and there was this little gem of a series (one season only) called Let Them Eat Cake. They only starred in it and didn't write it.

Basically Jen Saunders is the wife of one of the bigwigs. She lives in Versailles and Dawn French plays her maid. They keep a record of who's who. Five minutes into the first episode, there's a joke about how Saunders character's main rival has been fucking a dog.

Maid: Right. Madame de Plonge. The lover, at present, of the Marquis de Bonville, the Vicomte de Brute, several chevaliers, two gardeners, a Doberman, and a butcher. So, no shortage of meat in her diet.

You can hear the Doberman line gets the loudest laugh.

This joke is repeated at 17:13.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

One more from YouTube.

I didn't grow up watching the original MST3K (too young etc.) and discovered them later in life. I remember binge-watching them and this one stood out. The guys riffed The Devil Fish and Crow casually mentioned a dolphin orgy (with the implication of a woman being invited to it).

(Around the 8:59 mark.)

I wanna say there are other instances like this outside of The Devil Fish, also in the original MST3K or maybe Rifftrax.

Look at the amount of beastiality hints that are used as clickbait online, they know there are people interested. As we know, people have a public life, a private life, and a secret life.
Correct. The innocent Family guy is an example of bestiality thrown in people's face.

In the Amazon series UPLOAD, you first see a scene in a restaurant between the protagonist Nathan Brown, his girlfriend Nora and his ex-girlfriend Ingrid. [The meat is so fresh there that the chef retrieves it, living, from a glass aquarium at the front of the restaurant. This is important later.] During the scene, Nathan's ex mistakes the purpose of their meeting as an attempt to involve her in a threesome. At the close of the scene, Nathan requests a goat "to go".

The next scene details Nathan on a video call with his best friend Luke. Luke had called because he had "heard" that Nathan wanted a threesome with Ingrid and says "Hey wait, is that a goat?" as this is discussed implying that perhaps either the ACTUAL threesome was Nora, Nathan and the goat...or it would be a foursome with the beast. (You later see that Nathan had brought the goat with him for reasons of amnesty..he is setting it free in the wild.)

This is just a one-off reference but I would nonetheless recommend it as a witty sci-fi comedy. It's a Greg Daniels (The Office, Parks and Recreation, King of the Hill) project.

Last edited:
Yeah i always think the same when i hear that song, also with zz top got me under pressure. I wonder if any of those lyrics are based on real experiences.
Sorry to burst a bubble but actually this is NOT a bestiality reference as recorded. Jimi explained that it was a cold day and the song title is quite literal. It was written on a frigid winter day, the dog was blocking the fireplace and Jimi wanted to "take over" where the warmth was.

However, he was known to swap with joke lyrics in concert at times:
"Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to find her poor dog a bone, but when she bent over Rover took over, 'cause Rover had a bone of his own!"

So maybe this still fits here? :husky_wink:

Any recommendations of shows/movies that might include tangential references to horse bestiality?

For example, the SO and I were watching sex education and when the kid started working at the horse farm my SO made a playful comment about them maybe falling for a horse.

I want to tease this out a bit - they have made a few mentions around horses when playing cards against humanity, so I'm 99% sure they're into horses (or know I am and are trying to tease it out of me).

NOTE: This is the last of four sequences.

No English subtitles, Can the Spanish members please provide an explanation of what's going on in the sequence to add more context?

Title: La criatura

Year: 1977

Director: Eloy de la Iglesia

Writers: Enrique Barreiro

Stars: Ana Belén, Juan Diego, Claudia Gravy

"a respectable couple who have been married for several years are overjoyed when the wife unexpectedly gets pregnant. Close to giving birth, her hopes are shattered when she get attacked by a black German Shepherd. The shock of the attack makes her lose her son. To help his wife forget the tragedy, the husband takes her to the same beach where they spent their honeymoon, she recovers then becomes attach to a stray dog that befriends her, The dog is also a black German Shepherd. One day her Husband arrives home finding his wife in bed with her wedding gown on the side spotting marks of the Dog paws all over the dress knowing that his wife just had sex with the dog. will the bourgeois housewife chooses the love for her black German Shepherd over the relationship with her husband" —Akram Gus" - IMDB

la criatura.jpg

Cristina dreams of a sexual encounter with her dog.

View attachment La Criatura Doggy Dream.mp4

@mntrtwke
You may want to have a look here
And my post below 😉

NOTE: This is the last of four sequences.

No English subtitles, Can the Spanish members please provide an explanation of what's going on in the sequence to add more context?

Title: La criatura

Year: 1977

Director: Eloy de la Iglesia

Writers: Enrique Barreiro

Stars: Ana Belén, Juan Diego, Claudia Gravy

"a respectable couple who have been married for several years are overjoyed when the wife unexpectedly gets pregnant. Close to giving birth, her hopes are shattered when she get attacked by a black German Shepherd. The shock of the attack makes her lose her son. To help his wife forget the tragedy, the husband takes her to the same beach where they spent their honeymoon, she recovers then becomes attach to a stray dog that befriends her, The dog is also a black German Shepherd. One day her Husband arrives home finding his wife in bed with her wedding gown on the side spotting marks of the Dog paws all over the dress knowing that his wife just had sex with the dog. will the bourgeois housewife chooses the love for her black German Shepherd over the relationship with her husband" —Akram Gus" - IMDB

la criatura.jpg

Cristina dreams of a sexual encounter with her dog.

View attachment 533017
The best scene in the movie even though it's a dream, along with the bed scene.
I think in the dream she remembered the turn what she had sex with dog in bed.

How do you interpret this dream scene?
At the end of the movie she is pregnant and living alone with her dog.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but one of the more extreme examples is from a Czech tv move called Dopisy v krajkách (2003). Not sure whats being said throughout but the main plot involves some noblewoman being trained/degraded to act and live as a horse until she begins to go along with it. Around the 26 minute mark, a stallion is brought to her while she is naked and with a small audience. The stallion immediately gets a hard on while she leans against a small wooden fence and spreads her legs apart and the stallion approaches her from behind and rears up with his boner. The act itself unfortunately isn’t shown but you can definitely hear the woman gasp out loud and the horse railing the shit out of her ❤️. Great for the imagination

Not sure if this was mentioned before but one of the more extreme examples is from a Czech tv move called Dopisy v krajkách (2003). Not sure whats being said throughout but the main plot involves some noblewoman being trained/degraded to act and live as a horse until she begins to go along with it. Around the 26 minute mark, a stallion is brought to her while she is naked and with a small audience. The stallion immediately gets a hard on while she leans against a small wooden fence and spreads her legs apart and the stallion approaches her from behind and rears up with his boner. The act itself unfortunately isn’t shown but you can definitely hear the woman gasp out loud and the horse railing the shit out of her ❤️. Great for the imagination
I have watched it. It's pretty bizarre but interesting.

Attachments

• russiascrewingtrump.jpg
    russiascrewingtrump.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 78
Back