Bad Genie

granted. you will get on a train whose tracks cover every square foot of the plane(t)

i wish e621 was a real place

Granted, your last weekend is the best you'll have in your entire life.

I wish I was more altruistic.

Granted, you now have a coin-op laundry in your home, but it only accepts sestertii.

I wish I had more underwears.

Granted, it looks nice and fancy, but it's very itchy to wear.

I wish that Pokemon creatures existed IRL.

Granted but each night will be uninterrupted

I wish I can photosynthesize and still be me at the same time (not as a plant I mean I can still move)

Granted, you have no mouth or any intestines whatsoever. All you need is to stick your feet in the ground and bathe in the sun.

I wish my plants didn't die.

Very well, done. Your plants are no longer able to die, or be harmed, they also won't stop growing... they've almost taken up your entire living room...

I wish I could understand sign language.

Granted, but you'll lose your powers any time someone says "Ora ora ora ora!"

I wish I were muscular, beautiful and fashionable.

Granted now your a statue thats a inspiration to all body builders.

I wish i could control all the elements (think avatar). No sub element is excluded like blood or electric

Your wish is granted! Shazaam!!! Unfortunately the range of your powers is only 1 centimeter…the good news it is easy to stay dry on a rainy day!

I wish my German Shepard could speak English so we could talk.

Very well. You have infinite wishes, unfortunately your tongue is no longer functional, and we all know wishes need to be verbally expressed.

I wish wasn't afraid of spiders.

I'll grant your wish, Posiden's trident is now yours. Careful though, since you're not Posiden, every time you touch the trident you will be hit with the sensation of being at crush depth in the ocean.

I wish I was able to explore space.

Back