Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

Like Miloboy said, it depends on the boy for the most part. Takes a bit of work on your side too, if your partner hasn't got a larger knot you'll need to clench a bit to prevent your sphincter from slowly dilating, you'd be surprised how wide you can open up when something large is tugging at your ring from the inside hehe. If you've been doing your kegals like a good boy and your partner is a seasoned bitch breeder you could be in for good 3/4 hour filling

Like Miloboy said, it depends on the boy for the most part. Takes a bit of work on your side too, if your partner hasn't got a larger knot you'll need to clench a bit to prevent your sphincter from slowly dilating, you'd be surprised how wide you can open up when something large is tugging at your ring from the inside hehe. If you've been doing your kegals like a good boy and your partner is a seasoned bitch breeder you could be in for good 3/4 hour filling
my fantasy about getting knotted involves having a big knot on a sturby dog (pitbull, rottie, etc) and then having him tug me around by my asshole. i know it would probably suck for real but there is something really hot about the situation to me. famous last words i bet though. haha.

my fantasy about getting knotted involves having a big knot on a sturby dog (pitbull, rottie, etc) and then having him tug me around by my asshole. i know it would probably suck for real but there is something really hot about the situation to me. famous last words i bet though.
Oh man I've heard some horror stories of guys getting injured by a violent knot pullout. As sexy as it all sounds there's an element of danger involved with zoo practices (RIP Mr. Hands)

Oh man I've heard some horror stories of guys getting injured by a violent knot pullout. As sexy as it all sounds there's an element of danger involved with zoo practices (RIP Mr. Hands)
the video that turns me on that is most like this is the one with the shaved headed gay guy in .. petlust? with the blonde lab? it wasn't mean he just had to follow around behind it gfor a good ten minutes.

the video that turns me on that is most like this is the one with the shaved headed gay guy in .. petlust? with the blonde lab? it wasn't mean he just had to follow around behind it gfor a good ten minutes.
Hehe there's nothing hotter than being at the mercy of the tie, being tugged around like a bitch can be hot. But it's always good to know that you're capable of letting a full knot pull out without getting hurt

As someone speaking from being knotted by a few different breeds. Duration does depend on a lot of things. Size of knot, depth its set at, how tight you are, the dog its self, how much tugging there is, how comfortable and safe the dog feels. All these can cause a knot from anything from 5min to 45min. Longest i was ever knotted was well over 30min. And thats with my current boy.
Sounds fun

Hehe there's nothing hotter than being at the mercy of the tie, being tugged around like a bitch can be hot. But it's always good to know that you're capable of letting a full knot pull out without getting hurt
Would like to join I am from Pretoria ND you ...let's link

It might have been cheating as a horny 18 male. Normally 30 to 45. Longer if I kept working it. I'll explain, I got frustrated with short ties, so i learnt to ride my black lab. I could climb on top and wiggle my boy pussy tugging on the knot, wow what a feeling that was. After a time, I swear his knot was the size of a grapefruit and definitely not coming out. Constant tugging would keep the knot alive and pumping those juices into my ass. I was good at twerking my ass, changing positions but kept tugging on that knot. Then I would climb back on top and masturbate on his belly. He would then clean me up.

We were longer if we were both a little drunk and extra horny
Where are you from ...

I'm a Bi male and I'm very courious about letting my dog butt fuck me but I don't live alone and I'm afraid I could get stuck with him and someone walk in on us if I don't allow enough time for us to get unstuck.

What is the longest you've been stuck to your partner?
Hey let me host you ND have some fun ...

The longest one lasted about 35 minutes for one dog (I thing there was one that could be a bit longer, but I didn't have a watch to verify this), but usually it's around 10-20 minutes. It tends to last longer when my bitches are in heat and dogs are excited. If more than one dog in one session would count, it would be around 70-80 minutes with really short breaks between dogs, I don't remember exactly.

Back