Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

Yes they do. They constantly squirt cum at all times when they are erect. They squirt maybe every 1 or 2 seconds for however long until they go soft and the penis goes back in the sheath. It's like a spray bottle honestly when they squirt cum. Their penis doesn't even have to be inside you either, a dog will squirt cum regardless until they go soft and the penis goes back in the sheath. When one has sex with them, the knot is what keeps them locked with you. The knot at the base of the penis swells up as the animal gets more erect as he plants himself deeper and deeper into you with every thrust. Expect to stay in that locked position for 20 minutes to maybe an hour if you are locked really good with him. It's the best feeling in the whole world honestly. It's warm, loving and satisfying all at the same time. Sometimes there is no knotting because the knot has already gotten too big before it could be fully planted in your hole of choice. In this case the dog gets off pretty quickly after he stops thrusting and he licks himself to make his penis go in the sheath. Dogs can go many many rounds, not just one. Hope this helps.
Educational thank you!

30 min for me.. not sure I could of done anymore as the weight of a mastiff Laying on top of you for the time lol but as he turned around wasn't so bad... but his knot just keep growing and growing I remember thinking the frist time how the hell was he going to come out.. lets just say I squirted all the way over to the other side of the room and my legs quivering like I've never experienced before .. amazing

I get that - it took awhile but he really dumped a load into me, just the sensation of being filled and playing with myself made it a pretty great time.
Sexy... and affectionate, why not? I think it must be wonderful to feel him filling you and then being tied up, it must make you feel very special, after all, he didn't fuck, he mated with you and then kept you submissive "affectionately", I think it's loving, sexy and powerful!

up to 50 minutes, it really depends a lot on how long it's been since the last time my very lovely Huskey and I have mated
Huskey, wow, It must be very tasty, especially in winter, husky are beautiful and furry, and after all the action, being tied up must be very comforting!

Back