Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

Wow. Is that even normal?
Average for me is around 20 minutes, but the longest was around over half an hour... like around 35 minutes.
I'm more than satisfied at 20 minutes, and anything longer than that is almost too much for me. 41 minutes would be... a lot.
Nice!

Hola, me pregunto si le interesa en ayudarme en tener mi primera experiencia zoo ^^

30 min for me.. not sure I could of done anymore as the weight of a mastiff Laying on top of you for the time lol but as he turned around wasn't so bad... but his knot just keep growing and growing I remember thinking the frist time how the hell was he going to come out.. lets just say I squirted all the way over to the other side of the room and my legs quivering like I've never experienced before .. amazing
Wow, I'd love to see that!

About 25 minutes of mine was boring as fuck. “Just cum already damn”
I know how it is, I've been knotted for 45min, until 25 minutes it was very nice to feel your sperm coming in and pulsing, but after 30 minutes it just gets boring, despite even being in a tedious position, it is still warm and comforting, a feeling of fulfillment.

Last edited:
I'm a Bi male and I'm very courious about letting my dog butt fuck me but I don't live alone and I'm afraid I could get stuck with him and someone walk in on us if I don't allow enough time for us to get unstuck.

What is the longest you've been stuck to your partner?
As someone speaking from being knotted by a few different breeds. Duration does depend on a lot of things. Size of knot, depth its set at, how tight you are, the dog its self, how much tugging there is, how comfortable and safe the dog feels. All these can cause a knot from anything from 5min to 45min. Longest i was ever knotted was well over 30min. And thats with my current boy.

Back