Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

A Grand Dane I brought home from work I work at an animal shelter for dogs. He was stuck for 45 minutes.
Damn thats hot. Ive always wanted to work at one myself for similar reasons (mostly because I like helping those in need) but they seem to pay so little without a degree and the reviews in my area tend to be negative unfortunately 😕

The average for me is 15 minutes or less, but longest is around 30-35 minutes, not sure exactly I tend to be enjoying the process to much in the beginning to remember to look at the clock. For longer ties though it really helps if you've got something to do, don't get me wrong it can feel great if the knot is a comfortable size for you, but being held in place for that long can be a little hard on your joints not to mention a tiny bit dull. Laptops or a TV are handy to have around at such times, after all I wouldn't want to be rude, every dog deserves to take just as long as they like to finish the job to their satisfaction. Although with a mastiff one day I really wish he had got on with the task a bit faster. His knot was just a bit bigger than I would have liked.

I'm a Bi male and I'm very courious about letting my dog butt fuck me but I don't live alone and I'm afraid I could get stuck with him and someone walk in on us if I don't allow enough time for us to get unstuck.

What is the longest you've been stuck to your partner?
25 mins then my ass exploded

Back