Anyone French kiss dogs?

Nope, Nope, Nope. The germs are enough to make you gag, make you sick or kill you. Used to love it when my dogs gave me kisses but since being an adult you realize how nasty it is. Dogs lick their own asses, lick floors, lick their paws that have walked through who knows what....disgusting. Not to mention the bacteria that a dog harbors can actually kill you.
Hey someone with a brain not living in make believe la la land

Nope, Nope, Nope. The germs are enough to make you gag, make you sick or kill you. Used to love it when my dogs gave me kisses but since being an adult you realize how nasty it is. Dogs lick their own asses, lick floors, lick their paws that have walked through who knows what....disgusting. Not to mention the bacteria that a dog harbors can actually kill you.
Agreed, I used to love kissing my dog as a kid, but now I realize just how nasty it is....I'll still let him fuck me, though. Strange, I suppose.

Interestingly enough there's scientific proof that a dogs mouth is actually cleaner and less germ filled than yours or what's on the kitchen table.

Umm I doubt a dog licking your mouth is gonna be lethal, guarantee it won't actually. Biologically speaking we all wouldn't survive if we couldn't handle bacteria. Read further down for a detailed explanation on why your reasoning is incorrect.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

(Obviously Common sense says don't French kiss a dog if you know they're sick from some contaminated water or some shit)

It's noteworthy to mention I've kissed numerous dogs and I'm still here and have never gotten sick from doing so, but your welcome to assume whatever you want. Some Humans lick other humans assess, gross, but last I checked they're all still alive too 😂

With that said read this!

Interestingly enough, contrary to the dogs mouths are cleaner than ours myth, research shows that we actually have about the same number of different bacteria in our mouths as dogs do, around an estimate of 600 types on average. Most bacteria that are carried in a dog’s mouth are NOT zoonotic, with Giardia and E coli being possible and notable exceptions and I may add are rarely lethal due to dehydration, although very unpleasant a healthy person will survive being exposed to it (Think fever, vomiting and explosive diarrhea) Giardia can be passed from saliva contact with humans exposed to it as well. With that knowledge will you stop kissing people who may have swallowed some water swimming in a lake or completely avoid someone who may have ate an undercooked steak? Lol

A humans mouth is one of the most bacteria ridden part of our body (besides the belly button) even with regular brushing. It is literally accustomed to foreign bacteria regularly. Humans touch various surfaces throughout the day, including our own butts and even with hand washing, you can still get bacteria and even certain viruses (like norovirus or the common flu) in your mouth from direct contact, or by touching food while you eat. Your saliva is produced to break down bacteria; exerting direct antimicrobial activity that neutralizes most pathogens, not all, but most. Don't listen to this nonsense people, your more likely to walk outside and die from getting hit by a falling plane shrapnel than what this guy is claiming

Last edited:
Oh yes! Call me gross, but i love the smell of canine breath, the warm drool and soft, yet strong tongue.
I've always fantasized about it, but i only got to do it once, with my friends old female mutt. She doesn't get much attention these days since my friend's family got a younger and more active dog.

One time, when i was inside with her, and everyone was outside, i knelt down to let her give some kisses, like normal, and was surprised when she really insisted on french kissing, and i didn't have the heart to tell her no.

For the briefest moment, perhaps, 10 seconds, i let her lick all inside my mouth and i licked her back, tasting her wonderfully salty nose and getting a decent amount of drool in and around my mouth. I was surprised how much i liked the taste and scent of her, i always thought i would be grossed out about it, and that kept me from it. If i wasn't in a public place, i don't think i could've stopped until she did.

Haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Im convinced canine french is about the best zooey thing there as far as im concerned, and i desperately wish i could try on a species im more into, like coyotes... without getting my face removed.
Though i heard intense tongue kissing is how wolves bond, even with humans...
I agree completely. French kissing dogs is really all I like with zoophilia. And I love it and fantasize about when i was able to do it and cant wait to do it again

Nah , not dogs yet but I French kissed a Friesian stallion I was in love with. He was a better kisser than a guy, hehe 😜

Back