Anyone French kiss dogs?

I’ve only gotten that far with any dogs, but it’s such a turn on.
Totally agree. When my mastiff and I make love and she chooses missionary position we'll kiss deeply the entire time. Our eyes are open and locked into each other's gaze the entire time which is sooooooo intense!! I've never kissed a human before with my eyes open which isn't abnormal for humans. What's totally awkward for humans is erotic for animals. Intensified the experience

Totally agree. When my mastiff and I make love and she chooses missionary position we'll kiss deeply the entire time. Our eyes are open and locked into each other's gaze the entire time which is sooooooo intense!! I've never kissed a human before with my eyes open which isn't abnormal for humans. What's totally awkward for humans is erotic for animals. Intensified the experience
So hot

Oh my :love: nice

French kiss and French lick! Yes. I lick their nose, mouth, tongue and face as they're licking mine. When you find that rythm it's a beautiful thing and I find they really appreciate the canine-style lovin, licking is a more familiar method of expressing love and affection.

T
my shep girl loves to deeply passionately french kiss especially as we make love
Thats beautiful ❤️❤️ There needs to be more content online like that to educate people. Have you posted anything like that of you and your mate by chance?

Oh yes! Call me gross, but i love the smell of canine breath, the warm drool and soft, yet strong tongue.
I've always fantasized about it, but i only got to do it once, with my friends old female mutt. She doesn't get much attention these days since my friend's family got a younger and more active dog.

One time, when i was inside with her, and everyone was outside, i knelt down to let her give some kisses, like normal, and was surprised when she really insisted on french kissing, and i didn't have the heart to tell her no.

For the briefest moment, perhaps, 10 seconds, i let her lick all inside my mouth and i licked her back, tasting her wonderfully salty nose and getting a decent amount of drool in and around my mouth. I was surprised how much i liked the taste and scent of her, i always thought i would be grossed out about it, and that kept me from it. If i wasn't in a public place, i don't think i could've stopped until she did.

Haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Im convinced canine french is about the best zooey thing there as far as im concerned, and i desperately wish i could try on a species im more into, like coyotes... without getting my face removed.
Though i heard intense tongue kissing is how wolves bond, even with humans...

French kiss and French lick! Yes. I lick their nose, mouth, tongue and face as they're licking mine. When you find that rythm it's a beautiful thing and I find they really appreciate the canine-style lovin, licking is a more familiar method of expressing love and affection.
Haha that's an adorable way to put it! I think it's a lovely concept but I would be too distracted by the smell of canine breath to appreciate it for what it is.

I find the idea is hot, and in many ways, kissing is more intimate that any sexual intercourse. But as someone who is sensitive to smells, I don't think I could stomach the experience :( if only they had doggy breath mints!

Haha that's an adorable way to put it! I think it's a lovely concept but I would be too distracted by the smell of canine breath to appreciate it for what it is.
Part of what I and many other zoos appreciate about the experience is the scent of their breath. It's not a bad thing, it's not something to "look past". It's the natural scent of their breath just like the natural scent of their fur, paws and ears. It's an aquired taste, but ultimately its all in the mind because we as humans are conditioned growing up to view "doggy breath" as filthy and bad, like many other aspects of the non-human world.

Oh yes! Call me gross, but i love the smell of canine breath, the warm drool and soft, yet strong tongue.
I've always fantasized about it, but i only got to do it once, with my friends old female mutt. She doesn't get much attention these days since my friend's family got a younger and more active dog.

One time, when i was inside with her, and everyone was outside, i knelt down to let her give some kisses, like normal, and was surprised when she really insisted on french kissing, and i didn't have the heart to tell her no.

For the briefest moment, perhaps, 10 seconds, i let her lick all inside my mouth and i licked her back, tasting her wonderfully salty nose and getting a decent amount of drool in and around my mouth. I was surprised how much i liked the taste and scent of her, i always thought i would be grossed out about it, and that kept me from it. If i wasn't in a public place, i don't think i could've stopped until she did.

Haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. Im convinced canine french is about the best zooey thing there as far as im concerned, and i desperately wish i could try on a species im more into, like coyotes... without getting my face removed.
Though i heard intense tongue kissing is how wolves bond, even with humans...
It's not gross at all! It's actually rather common among zoos to appreciate their natural scents. I think aversion to it is purely a psychological thing with people who view non-human bodies as inherently filthy like society conditions us to think from an early age.

Back