Anybody try a horse dildo?

A Friend of mine show me picture of his and another one where he was trying it. I was very aroused by those photos and make me think twice about buying one =)

I had someone use a flared horse dildo on me, and I'm not really "hardcore" when it comes to dildos in the ass so I didn't even think it'd fit at all, let alone an unflared one. He spent about five minutes trying to get it to fit and I was about to give up when he finally got the flare in. It was an incredible stretch, but once it was in, the entire thing slid in and out of me, and deeply too, with zero pain or stretching (seeing as the thickest part was already in). It actually felt amazing once it was in!
That sounds amazing!

So, I use to have two, but unforseen events made me thrown them away about two years back... now I can't buy from bad dragon because I guess they still don't allow custom orders?
Sucks...
Really wish I didn't throw em out now.

If you're looking to try to order bad dragon toys, you'll have better luck trying to find them on different forum sites like reddit. I think the reddit forum is like bad dragon bts (buy trade sell). I'm sure there's several Chances there. (If you didn't know Chance is the name of the horse dildo.
Ebay has bad dragon toys listed.

We use an XL Chance from bad-dragon. It's about the same size as a real horse.

I enjoy flooding my wife with cum lube so much that I reverse engineered their lube formula!

I also made an attachment that allows me to pump a full half liter of lube into her in one go.

Sadly, we don't play often enough for her to be comfortable using it any more. 😞😞😞

We're lucky to play once a week and I have to stretch her out all over again.

But, when she was taking Chance on a regular basis, she absolutely loved it!

Ebay has bad dragon toys listed.
The eBay BD toys are marked up. When I have the money, I usually try for BD drop day or Reddit baddragon, baddragonbts and usedsextoys reddits. For reddit only buy paypal goods and services, any other payment method is definitely a scammer.

The eBay BD toys are marked up. When I have the money, I usually try for BD drop day or Reddit baddragon, baddragonbts and usedsextoys reddits. For reddit only buy paypal goods and services, any other payment method is definitely a scammer.
There are also a couple of dedicated websites to buying\selling\trading used bad-dragon toys.

The two I can remember off the top of my head are dragonhoard and dragonmoore.

My bf has some super crazy dildos I’m buying him a hose cock next. I can get half my arm inside of him he working to be able to get his toys into his belly. He loves being filled up and I love fucking his prolapse omg 🤤🤤🤤
I have a question about photos of prolapsed anal.
I have such lovely prolapse and I'm wondering if I can post it here. Can I do it in this forum?

For the bigger toys like Equine themed ones, I have to agree about the softness being ESSENTIAL. Bad Dragon toys are probably my favorite for larger toys, the softness and texture is a lot better in my opinion. It can make the difference.

Good luck trying to get one though, I've still been waiting to get in on the custom orders for a while. :gsd_wink:
Bad dragon toys rock! I have a horse one and I love it more than any other dildo I've ever had!

Back