Anybody try a horse dildo?

I use to be a BadDragon devotee, but I've gone off them because the got too big for their britches. They made a few bad decisions with their attitude of loyal customers. They just stopped being a friendly community which dried up.
But, before that, I have bought ~18 of their toys... some good buys some bad. Most are penetratables. But one of my favorite was the medium Chance unflared. It brought many pleasurable nights for me. It was the first one I got from them. And I remember taking him while taking Mary (the mare) at the same time.
I also got XL Chance, but a friend stole it and moved away... with some other stuff of mine.

The bad dragon models are definitely my favorite but certainly require a bit of prep to work up since they're so big, I bought an XL off of clearance a while back and it's comically large 😅. Could double as a weapon since 12 pounds of silicone hits pretty hard.

The bad dragon models are definitely my favorite but certainly require a bit of prep to work up since they're so big, I bought an XL off of clearance a while back and it's comically large 😅. Could double as a weapon since 12 pounds of silicone hits pretty hard.
Yes, I had a medium and and XL. Sadly the later was stolen. I also have a Chance sheath. And for some reason a Chance packer that is not a packer.
Um... I like horses, I guess.

Have a few dildos shortlisted, but how do you guys recommend training your ass to take them? Their amazing length would be a complete waste on my vagina. I know to use smaller dildos and work my way up but are buttplugs any good?
Well, I don't use traditional butt plugs so I can't say. I've tried, but eventually they slip out. I don't have a vag, so I'm no help there.
I practiced. The first thing I took was a tongue and it hurt! But I started trying to do it myself seeing as I know my own body. That got me used to it and started to get into toys. Small toys. And got progressively bigger when it wasn't enough. The ass is elastic, it will stretch and will remember (to a point). LOTS of lube.
I don't take XL toys, mind you, just medium Bad Dragon (which would be a large by industry standards). And if I haven't toyed in a while, I warm up with smaller toy first. I have a dolphin for that.

Bad Dragon Chance unflared XL.
Hubby bought it as a weird joke. Left it in the box for years. Tried it a couple of times, need some serious prepp before. Not bad, but not utterly amazing either.

Bad Dragon Chance unflared XL.
Hubby bought it as a weird joke. Left it in the box for years. Tried it a couple of times, need some serious prepp before. Not bad, but not utterly amazing either.
It takes a little to get used to. I don't know which version you have, they slightly redesigned it maybe 4 -5 years back. Not really sure what changed, but it did feel different. I could still get myself off, but I liked my older one (stolen). I have a medium, which is fine, but I can stretch more than it's girth.
I have over 15 dildos to choose from, so I don't reach for him that often. But I do really have a thing for horses and they have their thing in me.

It takes a little to get used to. I don't know which version you have, they slightly redesigned it maybe 4 -5 years back. Not really sure what changed, but it did feel different. I could still get myself off, but I liked my older one (stolen). I have a medium, which is fine, but I can stretch more than it's girth.
I have over 15 dildos to choose from, so I don't reach for him that often. But I do really have a thing for horses and they have their thing in me.
Thief! 😝
Might be 2,5-3,5 years ago he bought it. No idea what model it is and if something is changed.
I also have a lot of toys, I like to play.

Yeah, you have the redesign, my new one might also be, I can't remember when I got him.
Believe me, I've plenty of things stolen over the years... never though my sex toys would be most often item taken. 8 at least.

my baddragon chance L unflared is definitely my favourite toy, but its getting a bit small lately. I doubt which one to buy next, the unflared XL or the flared XL...
The flared XL can be pretty intense if you plan on using it for anal. Training the 2nd sphincter ring to take the flared head took me a while to work up to. Even now, I still use a topped toys deep space to warmup for the XL flared. Not disuading you; just sharing my experience with it. It's a really satisfying hole stuffer when you get down balls deep due to the distinctive lower shaft. A real gut grinder <3

I love both. I used to use my XL unflared as my warmup toy for years. I've started to use my Exotic Erotics Henry as my hole has gotten more used though.

Back