Anybody try a horse dildo?

i mean, if you want one, get yourself one!
but they are very, very different - in size, length, girth, and most importantly the material: softness and bendability.
general rule: the less you got experience, the softer the toy should be. you don't wanna do accidental damage. especially when you use them for anal play. same goes for girth and length, actually.
there are "smaller" ones, start with one of them. again, especially for anal use, you want to "train" your guts to getting used to something huge entering them. XD

i mean, if you want one, get yourself one!
but they are very, very different - in size, length, girth, and most importantly the material: softness and bendability.
general rule: the less you got experience, the softer the toy should be. you don't wanna do accidental damage. especially when you use them for anal play. same goes for girth and length, actually.
there are "smaller" ones, start with one of them. again, especially for anal use, you want to "train" your guts to getting used to something huge entering them. XD
Thank you so much! The softness is something i didn’t think about... thank goodness i asked haha

both your intestines and your sphincter can actually stretch like to extremes!! but it needs actual training, they are rather tight at the beginning. having soft material can help with the process with a lesser risk of injury :eek:
i guess the same goes for the vagina (I don't have one of those, so I can't speak for it with confidence)

btw, first rule of anal sex: if it hurts, you're doing it wrong. stop for now and take it sloooooow <3
my first horse dildo made it actual fun for me to 'explore' what my insides are like - the shape, how everything is positioned, what everything can do, etc. it was fun :D

For the bigger toys like Equine themed ones, I have to agree about the softness being ESSENTIAL. Bad Dragon toys are probably my favorite for larger toys, the softness and texture is a lot better in my opinion. It can make the difference.

Good luck trying to get one though, I've still been waiting to get in on the custom orders for a while. :gsd_wink:

If you're looking to try to order bad dragon toys, you'll have better luck trying to find them on different forum sites like reddit. I think the reddit forum is like bad dragon bts (buy trade sell). I'm sure there's several Chances there. (If you didn't know Chance is the name of the horse dildo.

Jup. Have a Jorhan. Really good! He is big tho,expect a sweet, little pain when inserting.

I have an xl chance that I absolutely love. Never been able to hilt it though because I am not deep enough and that doesnt seem to be something you can train. Have to just be lucky. But i recently got a cheaper toy off amazon that is actually super nice. It is meant to be about half a horse cock. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08CKGRD7X?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details
It has a super soft and squishy head with a more firm inner part of the toy. Feels amazing and works its way in super easy, would recommend!

I had someone use a flared horse dildo on me, and I'm not really "hardcore" when it comes to dildos in the ass so I didn't even think it'd fit at all, let alone an unflared one. He spent about five minutes trying to get it to fit and I was about to give up when he finally got the flare in. It was an incredible stretch, but once it was in, the entire thing slid in and out of me, and deeply too, with zero pain or stretching (seeing as the thickest part was already in). It actually felt amazing once it was in!

I would also recommend checking out “The Centaur” on Mr Hankeys. Mr Hankeys is a SUPER high quality product like bad dragon. They have softness options as well. I have mine in firm, and it’s still got that soft push to it. I’ve owned an XL Chance from BD before, and Mr Hankeys is the closest I’ve come to replicating that experience.

Attachments

• D39A2F88-06DD-4858-AB36-ECB540986C56.jpeg
    D39A2F88-06DD-4858-AB36-ECB540986C56.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 343
I have the XL flared Chance from BD in soft. I love the size of it, but wish I had gotten a firmer one. It's a two person job to get it in because it's too long and floppy to get proper leverage behind to drive in solo. I have managed to get it in once solo almost by accident. It went from pressing the edge of the head against me to suddenly the entire head shooting in at once. Yeah, felt fantastic, but very surprising. Really need one person holding me open while the other guides it in.

If the steep prices of some scare you away, amazon honestly sells a good size for starters. Used to own one that was maybe 14" or so in length, and had decent girth. Price was no more than $25-30. Easy to clean and never showed any wear and tear.

both your intestines and your sphincter can actually stretch like to extremes!! but it needs actual training, they are rather tight at the beginning. having soft material can help with the process with a lesser risk of injury :eek:
i guess the same goes for the vagina (I don't have one of those, so I can't speak for it with confidence)

btw, first rule of anal sex: if it hurts, you're doing it wrong. stop for now and take it sloooooow <3
my first horse dildo made it actual fun for me to 'explore' what my insides are like - the shape, how everything is positioned, what everything can do, etc. it was fun :D
But how do you train for is the thing

It you want something fun, maybe try a Tucker from BD? Equine shaft with a nice knot at the base. It has little less length than normal horse cock, but that’s what I wanted and I love the damn thing. It fits nicely in either hole and that ridged flare is something else.

I started with a small (med firm) and that was a good starter size to get used to it, but I’m getting a medium size next time I order from them.

Back