Anybody try a horse dildo?

I got a large unflared change last week. No regrets. First night I used it was able to sit all the way to the base. I love that toy.

From the ones I have tried their really nice for depth play and pushing your self and the flare feels really nice sliding up and down but you don't want to go to big or else you won't be able to use it my recommendation is to start smaller that you think you can handle and work your way up bad dragon has some really nice options and their are some life cast that are really nice too but get that with soft silicone they will be easier to use.

If you go w BD chance get a firm base or it wont like to stand on its own. And the cumtube is totally worth it!
I actually didn't care that much from the cumtube as I would have liked. It was okay at first, the novelty of it wore off. And it does make cleanup more of a hassle, even if you don't use the tube. I end up putting a condom on the damn thing so I don't have bother with the tube. Yeah, not ideal because I always prefer it raw.

I actually didn't care that much from the cumtube as I would have liked. It was okay at first, the novelty of it wore off. And it does make cleanup more of a hassle, even if you don't use the tube. I end up putting a condom on the damn thing so I don't have bother with the tube. Yeah, not ideal because I always prefer it raw.
That's exactly how I feel about the cumtube feature. I can see the appeal but I'm already using 10+ toys on a heavy sessions; I like the simpler cleanup.

i've got a smaller one, prob like 6 inches (it's shaped like a horse cock). i really love it! the only complaints i have really is that it's a little flimsy, not super sturdy. and no suction :p but that's just mine, i'm sure there's some that have all those!

I have a few that I really love. I do really like the Bad Dragon toys and their materials and designs feel as good as they look.

I like the softer silicone on bigger toys because I find that it actually gives me more contact surface and I don't feel like I'm being stabbed. Plus, on thicker toys, they're still really quite firm because of the sheer mass of the toy.

For example, a soft silicone toy that's 4 inches wide is going to feel firmer than one made of the same material that's only 1 inch wide.

Chance is still my all time favorite. It just fits and feels really good. The only issue that I have, is that it doesn't have a suction cup option.

These are the silicone ponies that I have:

Bad Dragon / Medium / Tucker in soft
*Nice toy but the medium is a little small for me. Really like the knot.
Bad Dragon / Large / Chance unflaired in soft
*Mr. Perfect. I've had this for years and it's still my favorite.
Bad Dragon / Large / Bumble Hooves in soft
*This would be my second favorite. It's not too long and gets really thick at the base. It's a really nice stretch... if you like that.
Hankey's Toys / XXL / Centaur in soft
*I like the stretch but it's really not the toy that I enjoy that often. Even though it's soft, it feels a little "scratchy".
Exotic Erotics / Lift Cast actual pony size / Bishop with medium firmness shaft and soft head
*Wow! This is as close I've come to having the real thing. Exotic Erotics actually sells life cast toys. Meaning that they were cast for the animal.

... and I have one cheap medium Amazon toy... however, that thing feels way better than it looks. Poor materials though. It said body safe silicone but I am sure that it's RTV tin cure silicone and not Platinum Cure.

Attachments

• 20220912_215754.jpg
    20220912_215754.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • 20220912_215956.jpg
    20220912_215956.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 96
I have a few that I really love. I do really like the Bad Dragon toys and their materials and designs feel as good as they look.

I like the softer silicone on bigger toys because I find that it actually gives me more contact surface and I don't feel like I'm being stabbed. Plus, on thicker toys, they're still really quite firm because of the sheer mass of the toy.

For example, a soft silicone toy that's 4 inches wide is going to feel firmer than one made of the same material that's only 1 inch wide.

Chance is still my all time favorite. It just fits and feels really good. The only issue that I have, is that it doesn't have a suction cup option.

*This would be my second favorite. It's not too long and gets really thick at the base. It's a really nice stretch... if you like that.
*I like the stretch but it's really not the toy that I enjoy that often. Even though it's soft, it feels a little "scratchy".
Exotic Erotics / Lift Cast actual pony size / Bishop with medium firmness shaft and soft head
*Wow! This is as close I've come to having the real thing. Exotic Erotics actually sells life cast toys. Meaning that they were cast for the animal.

... and I have one cheap medium Amazon toy... however, that thing feels way better than it looks. Poor materials though. It said body safe silicone but I am sure that it's RTV tin cure silicone and not Platinum Cure.
Looks like you really know your stuff 😉

it's incredibly good, of course it's not for a beginner, you need some anal training, a lot of lubricant. Increase the size of the dildos progressively.
And as I always say: it always goes in ;)

Yeah my favorite was Chance. So much so I got a medium unflared, and XL unflared, the packer, the sheath and even the plushie! I didn't insert the XL, I'm not up to that level but it was fun to play with. The packer sucks. It's still too hard to be a true packer- and I still got my D- so that's weird. The sheath feels nice but I have no one to use it on. The plushie... is just a plushie, would do you want? No, I don't hump it.
I have many some mare toys 3 (one from AMI). And one more that's just a horse ass... meh, that one is just okay.
I've seen the other hoses BD has, but they never looked as good as Chance does. The redesign is... a step-down though.

holy shit the one with veins on it looks amazing! i'm drooling over it

I would love something like the one in the middle of the second picture. Very sexy looking and must be a lot of fun

i own one, with AP on the base. I think i got it discounted when the Dutch bestiality laws came in force. never regretted it, not even when my parents opened my mail.

Your collection is very interesting, i like it.
Very complete in XL size and progresive to train since chance. Good work

I have *a lot* of other toys not pictured; I posted the equine toys since its relevant to the thread. There's a hoard of plugs and dildos that helped me on my journey. Recently I've started playing more with depth 24"+ and pumping. Finally starting to get a rosebud/small prolapse. Horse dildos definitely helped with getting me looser, but it's a slippery slope (at least for me). I feel like I am constantly chasing the thrill of being full to the brim.

I have *a lot* of other toys not pictured; I posted the equine toys since its relevant to the thread. There's a hoard of plugs and dildos that helped me on my journey. Recently I've started playing more with depth 24"+ and pumping. Finally starting to get a rosebud/small prolapse. Horse dildos definitely helped with getting me looser, but it's a slippery slope (at least for me). I feel like I am constantly chasing the thrill of being full to the brim.
My bf has some super crazy dildos I’m buying him a hose cock next. I can get half my arm inside of him he working to be able to get his toys into his belly. He loves being filled up and I love fucking his prolapse omg 🤤🤤🤤

I've got Cody from EE and Chance unflared from BD. I like the BD a little more, I got it with the soft silicone and it makes it much more comfortable for regular use.

How long did it take for you to be able to take the whole thing? I’m concidering buying one but like many of the comments here, it’s quit intimidating and not sure where to start.
Sorry for the late reply. It took me about 2 nights of toying. I've been playing with bad dragon for at least 2 years and I knotted a large rex for the first time a month before I attempted large chance. Getting chance in was easy. The hard part was opening my sigmoid (inner butt). Any toy over 8 inches is definitely entering the colon/large intestine. Since chance has a more blunt head, rex's tapered head made it easier to push the toy in after some warm up. Plus large change is about 2.5 inches in round and large rex's knot is over 3 inches round. Knotting my med rex (2.5 inch knot) makes taking large chance a breeze as well.

Back