Any ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ zoo fantasies?

… again?
Beach trip down to Florida. My girlfriend and I wanted to skinny dip away from people, we found a more isolated part of the beach near this summer home she and I were staying at.(favor from a friend of hers and she wanted to show me the beach) We went swimming and well random encounter with some dolphins. There were three of them I think? Maybe four. My memory is a bit hazy. I freaked out becuase I thought they were sharks, but we swam and played around. Then one was I guess aroused from us and uhm the fun got a bit more intimate. I'm writing an erotica about it.

Said erotica does exagerate things for the sake of making it more enjoyable as a read(I enjoy appeasing people; comes with the trade of being a stripper/bartender), plus my mind was in all sorts of places when it got sexual and I needed my girlfriend's input to piece things together.

I know most will not believe me and I will not blame them, I'd have a hard time being convinced of it myself if I was hearing it from someone, let alone a person they don't actually know.

e0eb79b96dc623bd218f98e012c19fae.jpg

Miniature donkey gangbang...

Beach trip down to Florida. My girlfriend and I wanted to skinny dip away from people, we found a more isolated part of the beach near this summer home she and I were staying at.(favor from a friend of hers and she wanted to show me the beach) We went swimming and well random encounter with some dolphins. There were three of them I think? Maybe four. My memory is a bit hazy. I freaked out becuase I thought they were sharks, but we swam and played around. Then one was I guess aroused from us and uhm the fun got a bit more intimate. I'm writing an erotica about it.

Said erotica does exagerate things for the sake of making it more enjoyable as a read(I enjoy appeasing people; comes with the trade of being a stripper/bartender), plus my mind was in all sorts of places when it got sexual and I needed my girlfriend's input to piece things together.

I know most will not believe me and I will not blame them, I'd have a hard time being convinced of it myself if I was hearing it from someone, let alone a person they don't actually know.
I for one am looking forward to reading that!

being used a sex slave for a stable of horses....being chained to a stall naked and the stable master brings in mares and geldings for some horse fun....if I do not mount and service them...I am not given anything to eat....and at times I have to rely on horse piss to take care of my thirst....

being used a sex slave for a stable of horses....being chained to a stall naked and the stable master brings in mares and geldings for some horse fun....if I do not mount and service them...I am not given anything to eat....and at times I have to rely on horse piss to take care of my thirst....
That sounds fuckin Hot 🥵😈🥵

Mine are fairly tame. A few of mine are:
To sniff a big, sexy mare's ass, like probe her donut hole with my nose, and while my nose is up in there, have her blow a great big fart on my face, and up my nose.
I also want to have my head up an elephants anus, and since its my fantasy, there is air (most likely her fart) trapped in there so I can breathe.
And last, I want to intimately cuddle with a large female mountain lion. Not sex, just cuddling. And Maybe once our relationship has matured, some sniffing and licking on both of her holes. But mainly just the cuddling

Probably tame. But I'd love to fuck a male dog in the ass while he's pounding my gf or wife or whoever. If not during, I'll wait til he knots and then pound away.
Or same dog, fucking nobody. But as I'm fucking his ass, jerk him off and hope to cum at the same time he cums.

I've always wanted to be bent over and strapped onto a bench and have as many stud dogs as possible mount and tie me. Perhaps a I met a kinky dominate veterinarian or kennel owner ;D

I highkey wanted to get kidnapped by older men and taken to a rural barn where they’d make films of them forcing my face into stallion shitholes and telling me to kiss them for the camera.

Mine is of a woman who accidentally falls into the life of being a true K9 bitch. Maybe she starts off by getting accidentally stuck in a kennel overnight and it snowballs from there.

She would get adopted by a rich family and registered as dog and be sent to a month-long doggy boarding school where they train her how to be a proper K9.
From there she lives the rest of her life as the family pet and gets sent to things like the vet, grooming, doggy daycare, etc.
All this while her becoming a proper breeding bitch for very wealthy pure breed dogs in the industry.

I may or may not make a short story of this later..

I’d love to be right there with you haha. Two stupid breeding toys.

Not necessarily weird; but I'd absolutely love to be tied up and have a dog mate with me one after another ;3 have the owners take turns as well just be an open hole and the ultimate good boy to please everything in the room I can.

Back