Any ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ zoo fantasies?

Not sure if this is weird, but, really, I fantasize about an alternative childhood sometimes: growing up in a family where we were nudists and open to sexual play with animals.

Just completely accepting of our bodies and did what felt good without feeling ashamed about it. Whether or not it was a turn on or not. Like I've let my sisters dog rim me while tanning or watching tv, and I do not always pop a boner. Just feels good!

Imagine the freedom growing up and being able to let your dog lick you off in the family room and not worry about hiding it. All you have to do is enjoy it! Or even sex with animals when you are ready.
Wow.. This would be a real dream come true... I like it

my semi-realistic fantasy is meeting a partner or hookup buddy where both he and his dog are good at sex and we have a lot of fun together

my more high fantasy fantasies are things like furries and/or shapeshifting being real, fucking and getting fucked by lots of different animals with with human brains and speech, being able to talk in depth about what we want to do so we can engaging in intense hardcore scenes with full consent and rules and signals to keep going or to stop; and then getting into zoo stuff while growing up, I love love love stories of horny boys fueled by puberty spikes of testosterone discovering new ways to play with the family dog... sucking dick, fucking pussy, fingering ass, getting dick etc. 🔥

Everything above in the same world, where being in love, relationship or just plain Sex with other beings is normalized or at least accepted in private. We can slaughter and eat them, totally fine. Treat them as equals, loving them with body and soul? You criminal! Away with the dog and you, hurry to prison, you freak!

You mean… the part where we prefer relationships with animals over people?? Nehh heh nope… nothing weird around here!

My greatest fantasy that I would die to live out for is being dominated by dogs and horses daily. I would also want it to be possible to get pregnant by the horses and dogs. Experiencing holding litters of puppies in my belly and holding a foal and feel them squirm around. After giving birth id breast feed all of them and then get pregnant again and again.

Whenever I read one of you girls' fantasies about being bred and pregnant, I get an instant hardon 😍
It is somehow just so intensely erotic. And it makes.me want to do the same to a bitch, or sow, or cow... Breed them, leave my sperm in there to impregnate. Now I have to go jerk off 😆

Chcę i chcę mieć małego kutasa psa w moim kutasie i mieć z nim węzeł, a także być związanym przez dużego psa z dużym kutasem. Lubię też robaki w moim kutasie i tyłku, a kobiety to lubią

Maybe strange for some, but I love to idea of multiple penetration and would love to take multiple doggy dick, sadly it is highly impossible

My fantasy is of going to visit a boyfriend and his 3 dogs.. for a week.. and the rules of the house say 1. I always have to wear a skirt and no panties, crotch less catsuit, or be naked, and 2. I can never refuse his dogs when and where ever they want it. Then my boyfriend says as soon as I arrive ‘my dogs fuck first’ ..
love it

I’ve always had a fantasy about a pure white cat getting knotted by a big black wolf, though i know sadly it’s not possible because the size differences
I have one of being used by a huge wolf pack. Like them only keeping me alive so I can fulfill their desires.

I kind of like the idea of being intimate with a primate or a big ape. Their strength is a big turn on for me, but I know that is a dangerous thing to even consider. The fantasy is fun though! I'd also love to have some fun with a dolphin again!

I also like those pics of girls getting molested by octopi and squids. I like to imagine myself as them.

Back