Any ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ zoo fantasies?

I want to be a toilet slave for a stable barn of male animals, where whenever they need to go we touch asses, they shit and fill me up with their manure. Then I have to hold it in and keep collecting more until the end of the day where I release it all and fuck the pile.

A more tame fantasy is being fucked by a pack of wolves and them all pissing inside me

But human genitals...? That was a weird one. Or something :)
Did you see the word "fantasy" in the thread title?
From now until the day you leave this earth, do not ever again refer to someone's fantasy as "weird."
That is not your judgement to make, and some people could be hurt by it.

Always wanted this real pretty bbw friend of mine blindfolded on her knees in the corner of a public place like a motel with a 2' collar and leash keeping her there along with wrist restraints against the base boards too. A dog dish under her pretty face and a spreader bar keeping her thick legs spread. A large bowl below her shaved pussy and have 2 or more dogs in the room along with leaving the door open so any passer by could fuck her. As the cum leaked out and filled the bowl it would be transferred to the dog dish for her to enjoy. I'd love to keep her there for hours until her pretty fat pussy and ass were a sloppy mess. Then take her home and we could fuck some more. She was alway very sexual but I couldn't get the nerve to suggest k9 to her, maybe she was into it maybe not. Too bad I missed the chance. At least we have fantasies right?

for something more "tame" - getting fucked in the ass by a whole giant stable of male horses (fully penetrated so my stomach bulges massively) and having them cum in me so much that it ends up coming out of my mouth.
for something on the grosser side - getting fucked by a guy with loads of worms in his dick and having him shoot them into me

I want to be a toilet slave for a stable barn of male animals, where whenever they need to go we touch asses, they shit and fill me up with their manure. Then I have to hold it in and keep collecting more until the end of the day where I release it all and fuck the pile.

A more tame fantasy is being fucked by a pack of wolves and them all pissing inside me
His more tame fantasy is my extreme one. Want to be full of dog piss and cum.

I have one about a pack of female wolves forcing me into being their sex slave (favorite part of which is a reverse gangbang where each of them take turns riding my clock), and demanding that I clean them up afterwards
I would love that to.

I fantasize about getting abducted, strapped to a breeding bench in a kennel, and forced to take the knot of every single dog in there, over and over for days. Men bring in their own dogs to rape me and then they enjoy sloppy seconds. Just days on end of every hole violated by dog cock while being verbally humiliated.
This is close to mine, but just for a weekend. Even though fantasy I want it rooted at least someone in feasible

I'd just love to experience horses and dogs one day honestly lol

Mine is to have my wife fucked by a massive boar pig and his penis penetrates her cervix and womb and fill her with an absolute insane amount of pig cum making her look a couple months pregnant. Then seals her cervix closed with the thick gel where it stays for at least a month. The fantasy continues but it would get to long to post. Lol

Does that include being made / forced to do things slightly against your will, but still obediantly doing it? (under threat of blackmail for instance)
'caus that's one of my re-occurring themes, throughout all my fantasies... 😏
Psychological force is much "better" than physical force in that regard. Being manipulated into it is even better. :devilish:

I know it’s not possible but I would sell my soul to be able to be a breeding stock and be knotted and feel the cum fill my womb and be able to get pregnant and carry litters of puppies, (or calves or foals) I want feel my belly swell with offspring and have my breasts milked with a pump.
I wonder if cows ever feel some sort of satisfactuon getting their udders milked?

I m not sure if it's weird after going through all of you have shared , I dream of drinking my girls pee n milk like her puppy , I wish that I could get to be naked with her all the time and I wud love to lick her all over I mean every inch of her furry body.

Back