Any ‘weird’ or ‘strange’ zoo fantasies?

Being treated like a dog and living like a dog alongside real dogs in a breeding kennel type situation

Naked, chained up, trained with the other dogs, put in cages when i'm bad and always in a dog hood and collar and ready to breed any dog presented to me
:love::love:???

Not sure if this is weird, but, really, I fantasize about an alternative childhood sometimes: growing up in a family where we were nudists and open to sexual play with animals.

Just completely accepting of our bodies and did what felt good without feeling ashamed about it. Whether or not it was a turn on or not. Like I've let my sisters dog rim me while tanning or watching tv, and I do not always pop a boner. Just feels good!

Imagine the freedom growing up and being able to let your dog lick you off in the family room and not worry about hiding it. All you have to do is enjoy it! Or even sex with animals when you are ready.

My bizarre fantasy is to be a dog's pet. Like, the dog is super-intelligent and understands things at a level I can't even conceive of, sort of like an eldritch abomination. He uses what I think of as magic to compel me to serve his whims, perhaps transforms me physically or mentally in odd ways.

The best example of this sort of role reversal I know of is a classic cartoon called "Crazy Mixed Up Pup", in which a dog and his person get switched around in their roles; the dog starts speaking English and acting like a 50s husband, and the man barks and chases cats. In the end of the episode, the man's wife and her female dog leave, but the same thing happens to them, and so we now have the dogs as idyllic suburbanites and the humans as savage beasts wagging their rear ends.

Not sure if this is weird, but, really, I fantasize about an alternative childhood sometimes: growing up in a family where we were nudists and open

I’m not a nudist - unfortunately my parents were SUPER modest and drilled it into our heads - BUT I have had that exact fantasy many times. Rewriting many parts of my past and changing them to fit my own twisted fantasies.

I actually envy those that can be so comfortable in their own skin that they have no inhibitions. But that’s another story.

My fantasy is exactly this, except there’s a few added items on top of it. Lol

I want to be impregnated over and over by dogs. I'm a passing trans guy which makes it more weird. Want my furry belly to swell up big and to give birth to litter after litter of puppies. Just turned into a breeding bitch for dogs. Kept pregnant all the time. I'd like to get fucked by guys while pregnant with pups, too.

Also want to be pissed on by big sexy dogs. Want a dog to cock his leg up and piss on me while my pregnant boypussy is knotted up by another.

I have a transformation fetish. I would love to be the animal I’m fucking, or mismatched but compatible species. It would especially make it easy to let strays have at me, understand communication better, have sex in public... or become a pet for a human and seduce him as a dog.

I think my transformation fascination predates anything remotely sexual, including attraction to furries.

I have a transformation fetish. I would love to be the animal I’m fucking, or mismatched but compatible species. It would especially make it easy to let strays have at me, understand communication better, have sex in public... or become a pet for a human and seduce him as a dog.

I think my transformation fascination predates anything remotely sexual, including attraction to furries.

You may appreciate a story by Lukas Kawika, called "Deep Trouble".

Actually, have a fantasy about be enslaved by a horse. The horse forces me to clean him and live off his body. (sperm, pee, poo) I know...crazy.

YES.Agree with this fully. Definitely have a fantasy of being totally used by a horse. Being used as its full-service toilet too

It's not that weird considering many people seem to have that fantasy. I don't know if it's even worth writing down for this reason, but imma do it anyways.

I'd really like to give birth to a litter of my male's puppies and breastfeed them. I'd also just really enjoy the pregnancy also, since that's quite a kink for me.

And.... I just want some dog balls resting on my face like it's a heated pillow.

Back