Ansty for a first

BeteDeBalo

Tourist
Hey, I started as a zoo who was only into stallions (and even then always just thought it a fantasy) but the more I've talked with others who've opened up about their own zoo desires I've started being interested in k9s as well and now I'm seriously pondering about trying to find someone who's an owner so I can.. well see if I'm as deep into it as I think I am. I keep fantasizing about being used as a sleeve by a stallion or the cumdump for a few uncut males but my biggest fear is the risks meeting someone would impose and I certainly can't care for a companion at the moment. Any advice?

Play the long game. Try and set your life up so that you can care for a companion. That's what I'm doing. It's taken years to get my work/home life in order such that I can be a responsible pet owner. Just be patient and slowly work toward your goals.

Play the long game. Try and set your life up so that you can care for a companion. That's what I'm doing. It's taken years to get my work/home life in order such that I can be a responsible pet owner. Just be patient and slowly work toward your goals.
Fair though if I had the opportunity to pop my cherry without consequence now or within the year I'd def go for it. Want to enjoy youth while I have it I guess 😅

Fair though if I had the opportunity to pop my cherry without consequence now or within the year I'd def go for it. Want to enjoy youth while I have it I guess 😅
Oh, for sure! Definitely have to keep an eye out for those opportunities.

I want to try and use the meet up threads here but area I'm currently in there are not much right now and I guess I'm worried about joining a telegram group.
Wish I could help but I don't have any experience with that. I've never tried to meet up with anyone before. You'll have to let me know how it goes if you're ever successful.

Back