Advise me on a good breed of dog.

Hi, I want to ask you for advice on what kind of dog I should choose. I can't buy one yet or get one from a shelter, but I'm already trying to make the right choice. I like shepherds, huskies, and anything that looks like them, I like dogs of this size, it will be a male. I'd like to hear some advice from you about similar or similar breeds of dogs. The main thing for me is that the animal should be friendly, more or less calm, and not noisy.
I'm particular to smarter breeds, like this guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231020_005536_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231020_005536_Facebook.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi, I want to ask you for advice on what kind of dog I should choose. I can't buy one yet or get one from a shelter, but I'm already trying to make the right choice. I like shepherds, huskies, and anything that looks like them, I like dogs of this size, it will be a male. I'd like to hear some advice from you about similar or similar breeds of dogs. The main thing for me is that the animal should be friendly, more or less calm, and not noisy.
Huskies are the opposite of calm and quiet :D

There is a really good test on the AKC website where you can put in a lot of personal input and it will suggest breeds to you. Helped me to reaffirm me that I have the perfect dog for myself.

Back