A complete guide to bitch sex

What the author describes is really a transition mechanism between the end of the vestibule and the body of the vagina.
Transverse dorsal fold, densification of predominantly connective tissue. The reproductive tract at this point forms a fracture.

Wow! Thank you for this information!
My question now, is what to do with this knowledge. It seems I can easily get a finger to the end of the vestibule, but attempting to push through the narrow passage into the vagina causes her to raise a leg and try to disengage. She acts uncomfortable but once my finger is out she acts extremely happy and spins or races around the room. Then she will park her rear by my hand as if she wants more.

I do not know how to interpret the apparent discomfort she shows when trying to enter the vagina. Should I just gently push through the opening? Is this a hymen that needs to be broken? If I put a silicone vaginal dilator in there, will that help the tissues relax so they can accommodate a larger size?

I wouldn't use a dilator, I'd use the fingers so you can have some feedback on her vaginal muscles. Always remember to enter at a 45 degrees and straighten out once you enter the vagina. The best way to do this is put your finger in her vulva and slide it all the way up to the tail until you're at the top-most hole

My question now, is what to do with this knowledge.
The most important thing is to understand what is happening. And what are you doing.=)
It seems I can easily get a finger to the end of the vestibule, but attempting to push through the narrow passage into the vagina causes her to raise a leg and try to disengage. She acts uncomfortable but once my finger is out she acts extremely happy and spins or races around the room. Then she will park her rear by my hand as if she wants more.
It is difficult to remotely assess the situation correctly. However, this is similar to a standard reaction. Keep working with your fingers, monitoring the dog’s reaction very carefully. Use more grease. You are not a pioneer in this problem. You are not even in the first hundred ... =)
I wouldn't use a dilator, I'd use the fingers so you can have some feedback on her vaginal muscles. Always remember to enter at a 45 degrees and straighten out once you enter the vagina. The best way to do this is put your finger in her vulva and slide it all the way up to the tail until you're at the top-most hole
This is very good advice. Feedback is very important.
Sometimes there are also adhesions of the walls inside the reproductive tract, but it does not seem to be your case.

A quick question and apologies if this has been covered already, I read earlier in this thread that cumming in a bitch can cause pyometra if the sperm gets into the uterus. Is it then advisable not to cum inside at all? Or is there a way you can prevent it from reaching the uterus?

Sorry for the newb question, I'm currently getting my first bitch and I want to make sure she's treated well.

Your sperm can cause pyometra because its job is to enter the uterus, then it dies and can cause infection.

[/QUOTE]

How would one prevent this aside from spaying?

How would one prevent this aside from spaying?
I don't know if there is a vet treatment or medicine (I'm sure there is; I'll probably look into that), but I have read that pregnancy will "reset" her uterus, and that if she has pups every few years the chances of pyometra are low. Also, it's more prominent in some breeds than others, and some un-bred, intact girls may never have any problems (whether they are having sex or not). They are more at risk when they get older, but IMO you should have them full-stayed when they reach their "golden years" to protect against pyometra and ovarian cancer.
From what I understand, there is a "spaying" operation gaining popularity where they remove the uterus only, but leave the ovaries and vagina. The dog gets to keep her natural sex hormones (which studies show is healthier for them), and still have heat cycles if, I remember correctly. They may be at risk of ovarian cancer later in life.

I don't know if there is a vet treatment or medicine (I'm sure there is; I'll probably look into that), but I have read that pregnancy will "reset" her uterus, and that if she has pups every few years the chances of pyometra are low. Also, it's more prominent in some breeds than others, and some un-bred, intact girls may never have any problems (whether they are having sex or not). They are more at risk when they get older, but IMO you should have them full-stayed when they reach their "golden years" to protect against pyometra and ovarian cancer.
From what I understand, there is a "spaying" operation gaining popularity where they remove the uterus only, but leave the ovaries and vagina. The dog gets to keep her natural sex hormones (which studies show is healthier for them), and still have heat cycles if, I remember correctly. They may be at risk of ovarian cancer later in life.

The procedure you are thinking of is a ovary sparing spay. Thank you for the info, most of what you mentioned I planned on doing already. I'm getting a puppy soon and the breeder it's letting me keep her intact and might let me breed her one time. If I do breed her I would wait until she's at least 4 years old and get a ovary sparing spay done afterwards. I want to do everything I can to ensure she lives a complete, happy, healthy life.

Last edited:
I got lost after the foreplay was described.

Hmmm this has me thinking. Would the site consider post talking about being sexual with animals who have not yet reached sexual maturity similar to child abuse? I mean thats what it basically is...

How often can a bitch be mated with?
I would say it's as often as she asks you for it and/or allows it, whether she is in-heat or not.
If she seems reluctant or stand-offish, it's possible you two have been enjoying each other so much she's gotten a little sore, in which case allow her a day of recovery time. Best rule is to pay attention to her behavior and let her tell you when it's okay or not.
Some girls are more than willing to allow it (though won't usually ask for it) when they are not in-heat if you have made it a pleasant, pleasurable and safe experience when she was in-heat.

Last edited:
being sexual with animals who have not yet reached sexual maturity
I'd say just don't do it. With dogs you should wait until their 2nd or 3rd heat cycle, or until they are at least 18 months to 2 years old and/or sexually mature. Puppies will usually have their first heat at 8 to 10 months old, but they are NOT ready for sex and usually won't willingly allow it, just like most human girls usually start having their period between 11 and 14 years old though they are technically not a fully sexually developed woman until 17 - 20 years old. "If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed" is only something a total asshole would think. Wait until they are sexually mature. Better for them, better for you.

I'd say just don't do it. With dogs you should wait until their 2nd or 3rd heat cycle, or until they are at least 18 months to 2 years old and/or sexually mature. Puppies will usually have their first heat at 8 to 10 months old, but they are NOT ready for sex and usually won't willingly allow it, just like most human girls usually start having their period between 11 and 14 years old though they are technically not a fully sexually developed woman until 17 - 20 years old. "If they're old enough to bleed they're old enough to breed" is only something a total asshole would think. Wait until they are sexually mature. Better for them, better for you.

I've been wanting to have sex with a bitch since I was 19. I've made several attempts over the years but I've never been able to accomplish the feat.
I finally got a bitch of my own about 6 months ago. Shes 7 months old. She went into heat about a week ago but shes not receptive.
Every time I try she tucks her tail and hides under the bed. She cowers when I make it clear what I want. I'm not going to force
her because I don't want her to fear me but goddamn it I want her so bad. Its frustrating as hell. You say to wait until the 2nd heat
but I've been told they'll be receptive on the first heat. What am I doing wrong?

I've been wanting to have sex with a bitch since I was 19. I've made several attempts over the years but I've never been able to accomplish the feat.
I finally got a bitch of my own about 6 months ago. Shes 7 months old. She went into heat about a week ago but shes not receptive.
Every time I try she tucks her tail and hides under the bed. She cowers when I make it clear what I want. I'm not going to force
her because I don't want her to fear me but goddamn it I want her so bad. Its frustrating as hell. You say to wait until the 2nd heat
but I've been told they'll be receptive on the first heat. What am I doing wrong?
She dosnt know what is going on with her body and she is scared or confused. Don't make a big deal about her changes as this will make her anxiety worse. Give her space and time. You can wait a little longer. I'm gonna be 30 and never made love to a female doggy but it's looking like next year it's finally gonna happen.

Some dogs will be receptive in their first heat, some will not. While some zoos have gotten away with sex in a dog's first heat, it is generally not advisable to do so. One fuck-up can turn your doggy girl away from sex for life. Sex with dogs is complicated and it's easy to mis-aim if you don't know what you're doing, which will cause them a lot of pain, painting sexual activities as something harmful and hurtful.

Leave her be for now. She is still a puppy and is still exploring the world for what it is. Life is still new for her, and through these hormonal changes she is most likely confused and scared. Rather than focus on sex, comfort her. Snuggle with her, pet her, play with her. Let her know you are there to protect her and let her know that you will always be there for her. Spend hours and hours a day with her just making her feel loved and safe with you. These feelings she's going through is probably making her scared, make her feel safe and assured.

I know you're probably pent up, I've been in your shoes before. But you have to question yourself... "why did I get this dog?" For love, compassion, and mutual loyalty? Or to be used as a living sex toy? Also, keep in mind that not all dogs will be receptive to sex with humans, some will never be okay with it, no matter how much you try. Even if that's the case, it's important to try and love her for the rest of her life with you.

Some dogs will be receptive in their first heat, some will not. While some zoos have gotten away with sex in a dog's first heat, it is generally not advisable to do so. One fuck-up can turn your doggy girl away from sex for life. Sex with dogs is complicated and it's easy to mis-aim if you don't know what you're doing, which will cause them a lot of pain, painting sexual activities as something harmful and hurtful.

Leave her be for now. She is still a puppy and is still exploring the world for what it is. Life is still new for her, and through these hormonal changes she is most likely confused and scared. Rather than focus on sex, comfort her. Snuggle with her, pet her, play with her. Let her know you are there to protect her and let her know that you will always be there for her. Spend hours and hours a day with her just making her feel loved and safe with you. These feelings she's going through is probably making her scared, make her feel safe and assured.

I know you're probably pent up, I've been in your shoes before. But you have to question yourself... "why did I get this dog?" For love, compassion, and mutual loyalty? Or to be used as a living sex toy? Also, keep in mind that not all dogs will be receptive to sex with humans, some will never be okay with it, no matter how much you try. Even if that's the case, it's important to try and love her for the rest of her life with you.

Thank you. I will take your advice into consideration. And yeah shes not just a sex toy to me.

She dosnt know what is going on with her body and she is scared or confused. Don't make a big deal about her changes as this will make her anxiety worse. Give her space and time. You can wait a little longer. I'm gonna be 30 and never made love to a female doggy but it's looking like next year it's finally gonna happen.

Thanks.

20200905_125726.jpg
I have a very young (9 weeks, give or take a few days) female Maremmano-Abruzzese herd dog.
My intention is to get some sheep and raise them, she will be the primary watch dog for the sheep and the property as a whole.
Right now, she just hangs out with me and helps watch the pigeon pin when i do the bird chores.
She is intact, and i plan to get a male Maremmano-Abruzzese as well, both as a helper in guarding the herd and as a mate for her.
Obviously she is to young right now, but i have never done anything with a female dog before, so i have some questions.
I have read the first post of this thread and it all makes sense, except for the part on pyometra.
Since i intend to breed her to the male at a later point, i am not wanting to spay her.
If i have sex with her and she is not spayed, should i go ahead and eat her out to remove my sperm when i am done to avoid pyometra?
Would it suffice to wipe it out with a clean rag / towel after the act?
The towel approach is what i did with the goats i was with, never had any issues, hoping its this easy with dogs, or is more care needed for them in this regard?

either using a towel or licking it out will work, but as long as you wash yourself beforehand its really not necessary. your girl is a livestock guardian breed, and generally speaking these breeds are much less prone to developing pyometra than overbred ''pet'' breeds which tend to have weaker genetics, and often a weaker immune system as a result. Just keep yourself clean, and wipe your cock with an antibacterial wipe before making love to her and you won't have any problems.
One other key point, is to never do vaginal after anal. Anal sex is fine, and can be the greatest intimacy of all, but you have to remember if you do anal, don't do vaginal without showering first and thoroughly washing your cock with antibacterial soap.

I had sex for the first time with my bitch 3 days ago,I came inside her and when I pulled out I saw some dog hair on my penis,I didnt have any sex with her after that because I noticed shes been licking her self down there and peeing much more frequently than usual,should I be worried?Can we have sex again or should I get her checked at the vet first?She never mated and rarely gets in contact with other dogs,Im the only one breeding her.Shes a 20 months old lab and had her second heat 2 months ago

Maybe her vaginal mucosae are irritated. Did you use any lube (too much lube is not good, either)? However, licking her vulva profusely and peeing noticeably more often could also be a symptom of an UTI or even pyometra. The timing is important for pyo, though, as it happens in diestrus AFAIK. When you say she had her heat 2 months ago, did you mean her proestrus or estrus started two months ago, or that her estrus ended two months ago?
In another thread you mentioned using saliva as lube and dirt on your fingers. These factors could contribute to infections.
Does she exhibit any other symptoms like being lethargic or having no appetite?

Either way, it looks like she's not feeling well and I urge you to get her checked out as soon as possble.

Note: I'm not a vet

Last edited:
Maybe her vaginal mucosae are irritated. Did you use any lube (too much lube is not good, either)? However, licking her vulva profusely and peeing noticeably more often could also be a symptom of an UTI or even pyometra. The timing is important for pyo, though, as it happens in diestrus AFAIK. When you say she had her heat 2 months ago, did you mean her proestrus/estrus started two months ago, or that her estrus ended two months ago?

Either way, it looks like she's not well and I urge you to get her checked out as soon as possble.

Note: I'm not a vet
Agreed. It does sound more like a UTI particularly if it has really been 2 months since the end of her second estrus cycle. That being said however, it would be impossible to tell for certain without examining her.
Too much or too little lube could cause vaginitis as well, which while not normally life-threatening in and of itself, it can lead to pyometra, especially considering the breed. Labrador's, (and Golden Retrievers) tend to be more susceptible to developing pyometra as a result of decades of overbreeding weakening the genetics of the breed, which results in a weaker immune system. American bred GSD's, and American bred huskies are as well. (genuine German bred gsds, and Russian bred huskies generally have better genetics and not as overbred, but are very cost-prohibitive to aquire)

Toy ''fashion'' breeds are the most susceptible to developing pyometra of course, though those are unimportant in a topic such as this. (though worth mention due to oral sex/cunnilinguis)

it would take up far too much space on the topic, and create a huge wall of text few would bother to read if I were to list various breed predispositions to developing pyometra, and such a list would only be a reference anyway as every individual is different. This sort of weakened immune system is exactly why I would only ever have anal sex with ANY of the overbred breeds, as in my experiences as a veterinarian I have seen all too often the horrors of pyometra firsthand.

Does this mean vaginal sex with such breeds is unethical? NO. It just means you have to be EXTRA careful to ensure you are good and clean, and either wear a rubber, or pull out if having vaginal sex while they are in estrus. Pay extra attention to any vaginal discharge, and get her checked immediately if any is found.
Of course sticking to anal with these breeds is the safest bet.

you should definately get her checked out right away.

I had sex for the first time with my bitch 3 days ago,I came inside her and when I pulled out I saw some dog hair on my penis,I didnt have any sex with her after that because I noticed shes been licking her self down there and peeing much more frequently than usual,should I be worried?Can we have sex again or should I get her checked at the vet first?She never mated and rarely gets in contact with other dogs,Im the only one breeding her.Shes a 20 months old lab and had her second heat 2 months ago
It's unclear if you mean she is still licking and peeing frequently since her heat, or just during. If during, it's pretty normal for lots of self-licking and peeing more often during heat, which you probably already know. If it's still ongoing you could check for unusual redness inside her vulva, or try to catch some of her urine in a bowl or plate and see if it's cloudy or pink/bloody (if she'll let you; sometimes you have to try and sneak it under them quickly after they start going). As the others mentioned though, it's a good idea to have her checked out soon. If it's been 2 months you shouldn't have to worry about anything you may have left behind or suspicion of "sex abuse" during a checkup. If they ask if she's been bred (not sure if they could tell), I'd just say I didn't think so unless someone's dog got to her when I wasn't paying attention.

Credits to the Author.

This is a guide, and only a guide into intercourse with female canines. This is an overlaying outline of the norm, on an individual basis conditions and situations may differ. All the advice given is from personal experience and advanced education, not second hand sources. If your experience is different, then you fall outside the category this guide is written for.

I will cover several aspects and important information on sex with female canines
(Bitches)

Topic headings will be in bold to help you find the section that most helps you.

I will also give a small tutorial at canine behavior for those who are unfamiliar with signs. A dog will not give you mixed signals, she will tell you exactly what she wants even if it confuses you to no end.

A misconception

There is no such thing as training a dog for sex. There are different things that a dog can or will learn about sex and sex techniques, but there is not dog sex training. Puppies are sexually immature. Yes they will go into heat, but her body is still developing and the last thing she needs is worrying about you touching her new things.

Do not ever try to “train” a dog for sex. A canine that enjoys your company can be shown techniques later on. First show her you intend to care for her and love her for more than her cunt. Then you truly can enjoy each other.

WHAT ABOUT DOG SIZE?

For bitches, size does matter. For vaginal contact nothing smaller than an Australian shepherd should have sexual contact with humans. Some select medium breeds can have human intercourse, but it is suggested that large and giant breeds are more suited to take human sizes.

THE KNOT FITS, WHY WON’T I?

The dogs’ penis is not like a humans. A human keeps a marginally tapered penis with a nervous ring about the head. A dogs’ penis is tapered with a nervous head and a knot. But the knot is not the base of the penis. There is a continuing shaft of the penis behind the knot. When a dog mounts a bitch the penis is not at full size. Once inside the vaginal canal (age and experience apply here) the dog will put the unengorged bulbous glands into her vaginal canal and past her pubic bone before it swells, engorged with blood to it’s size, the section of penis behind the knot remains outside the pubic bone retains about it’s original slim size. So the knot is not what the size comparison you need, it’s the shaft. If the knot forms outside the vaginal canal it usually will not fit unless there is a significant size difference.

AT WHAT AGE CAN A DOG HAVE INTERCOURSE?

After two years is the best recommended time before vaginal intercourse. A dog will continue to grow and develop for up to three years. A male dog is only a little less for human contact, at about 18 months he may show signs of actual sexual behavior. Do not mistake dominance or play humping as sexual behavior.

If you hurt or force yourself on a bitch she will fear you and live miserable and afraid. You are her protector and the one human in this world she needs to love her and take care of her because she deserves it, not because she gives it up or is a good sex toy.

ALL ABOUT, HER

The female canine body is as with most females, a work of art. The lovely triangular folds,.. but I have seen many questions. Where is the clit?

Well here is your answer. The clit is located between the vaginal opening and the clitoral fossa, these are your landmarks. You can feel them and see them and I like to taste them too.

Here is your road map of the intimate canine folds.
femdoganatomy1-jpg.789

LUBEING UP
What kind of lubrications can be used. A very important question as it affects your partner. Saliva or K-Y jelly are the best to use. DO NOT USE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. Petroleum products such as baby oil or Vaseline are used to draw moisture out and away, so if used in sex, all the natural lubrication and moisture is drawn away. Meaning, it dries her out.

Some brands of sex lube are okay, avoid stimulating lubes as some dogs may have allergic reaction (try explaining that to the vet). Also avoid latex condoms with lube.

GOING IN

The canine vagina can be entered first at a 45 degree angle, and then you straighten out a bit and you can enter her vaginal canal. Do not mistake the clitoral fossa for the vaginal canal.

From top to bottom your bitch will have,

Vaginal opening
Clitoris
Clitoral fossa

The clitoral fossa is a dead end. But may confuse people

THE FIRST TIME

IF AT ANY POINT SHE SHOWS DISCOMFORT OR RESIGNATION, STOP.

If your girl has never had sex before, or is spayed/not menstruating and is her first time, Be gentle. Use a lot of lube and play with her nipples and vulva. Go farther slowly and stimulate her clit. Make circles around her nervious bud clockwise and then counterclockwise. Fondle her as much as you can to loosen her up as much as possible this way and tease her vaginal opening with your finger and or tongue. DO NOT use objects to “widen” her. If she can’t take you she can’t take you. Using a well lubricated index finger push into her opening. If she has a hymen it will feel like you are pushing against a wall with a spot in the middle. If you are not sure, make sure. You can use your pinky finger to press into the hole. It will feel like you have one of those rubber bands for braces on your finger.

Lube up your pinky really well and press your finger into the hole and finger the little hole until you can get the first knuckle into it without much resistance. Again, if you encounter any pain or discomfort action from her stop immediately.

If she is comfortable press into her slowly stimulating her clit and doing other nice things as foreplay (ear nibbles and nuzzling worked for mine.) Give her breaks between fingerings and continue to larger fingers until you can get a good insert size.

ANAL SEX WITH BITCHES

Some bitches will let you do them analy. If this is the case never ever insert the penis (finger dildo etc.) into the vagina after it has been in the anus. This can cause infections to include bladder and vaginal infections.

Remember that canines have anal glands. These can be released when fearful. The insertion of the penis or finger may also cause the release of the glands. Stimulating the anus in any way can eventually cause the release of the anal glands. In personal experience I fondled my bitchs’ sphincter along the outside and rimmed her with my fingers lightly, just teasing her, never penetrating and it caused her to express her glands.

The other thing is you want to be careful to not damage the glands. Most of the mess from anal intercourse with dogs is the anal glands which are quite potent smelling. Make sure before you give your lover a wanted anal session you sniff her out and make sure she smells healthy. If there is an unusual scent, or an infection scent take her to the vet. Anal glands can get impacted and infected, the vet can relieve this.

Scooting is often a sign of anal gland impaction and should be brought to the notice of the vet. Often a higher fiber diet is in order. Libbys’ canned pumpkin, one tablespoon a day will often keep her regular and help prevent anal gland impaction, but will not release already impacted glands. Some breeds are more prone to infection than others.

I LOVE HER, BUT SHE’S TOO SMALL

Remember the rule of comfort, if she is not comfortable, stop.

Love holds no bounds and when one is too small for the desired affect of physical contact there are always options.

Hotdog hotdoging is quite simple and pleasurable to both if warranted. Hotdoging is quite simply putting the length of your penis along the slit of her vulva and stroking along her folds. This will stimulate the clit and is quite arousing even fun for bitches that can take you, and can be used as foreplay.

This can be done in both missionary and doggie style with success. The advantage to hotdogging is you are stimulating her clit and vulva more than actually penetrating her would do.

Fingering Fingering is another method of being intimate that can fill a need in pleasure. You can hold her close to you, both of you laying down, it works best if her back is to your belly, and just fondle her vulva and stroke her clit. The best way I have found to fingering my bitches is to have a lubed finger or if she’s wet enough it’s fine. Stick your finger to the top of her clit and then slip off to the side of her bead and make a circle around it clockwise. My bitches usually jerk and stretch a lot, and as I feel them starting to relax again I go counterclockwise.

You do not have to press hard, as a matter of fact if you can do it lightly you get more reaction. Once she relaxes again change direction and for the finally take two fingers and even out your fingertips and stroke over her clit softly but firm let it slip through the V made by your fingertips. Start slow and work fast, then go back into circles and your girl should be tossing her head and squirming by now and her clit should look very large.

CANINE ORAL FOR HER

Yes you can give her fun and I suggest the sweet sweet taste of canine cunny. But again, some bitches do not like oral. If she is uncomfortable, stop.

Yes, you can give oral in heat, yes you can give oral to spayed/between heats bitches.

How to start. I suggest trying it as she is standing first. See how she takes to it. If she seems interested you may continue or try it on her back. Do not try a 69 the first time on her back, the new position may scare her if she is not used to it and she will be curious what you are doing. Let her lean up and sniff you out as you begin to lap at her vulva. But move her out of the way if she laps at her own vulva after watching what she is doing and lap her where she indicated. This will show her she can direct you, after a few times she will learn, or at least mine did.

The pointed tip of her vulva is an excellent point to lick into as it’s closest to the clitoris. Slit licking is fine but for some reason if you broaden your tongue while in her folds and just wiggle your flat tongue over her clit she goes nuts.

WHAT IS SHE TELLING ME?

No one knows your bitch better than you. You know her reactions to pain pleasure or fear. If you do not know how to communicate with your mate/lover you have no business asking for sex.

Canine language is complex but simple to those who live around animals. This will help you understand why your girl does what she does. Tail flagging (moving the tail out of the way of her genitals and looking over her shoulder) is obvious for “take me stud” but what about getting to that point?

To understand if she wants you it is simple. In a safe place, where you feel safe and she does too, get undressed and let her explore you at her descression, don’t just start flopping your equipment in her face or fingering her. Sit still and see if she takes notice of you, if she seems distracted she may not be comfortable, just let her get used to her area, but if she runs to you and away play with her nonsexually. Roughhouse and give her your full undivided attention, pull rope toys or whatever she enjoys. Then as she wears down, on all fours, sniff her nose and her shoulder, to her tailbace on the top, then sniff at her vulva.

Here she will decide what to do next, she may whip around and growl, sit down or try to play some more. Don’t be frustrated, she may not want anything more than a platonic relationship. Even her cycle will not cause her to accept you if she doesn’t want you. Don’t hurt her or abandon her if she rejects you sexually. Just love her as she wants.

On the other paw if she decides that she wants to take the relationship further she will be still or sniff lightly at you and perhaps even lick you. Reciprocate by licking her vulva or touching her softly, don’t stick anything in her yet. Put an arm around her shoulder and pull up on over her back and mount her. If she is still or flags you can continue accordingly.

MEDICAL

Some explanations will not be the full explanation for the sake of time and interest but if it is a constantly asked question I will by all means expand on the reason or process of the questioned action or cause/result.

if your mate has a problem and it really concerns you, be safer than sorry and visit your Vet. Your Veterinarian wants you to have a healthy and happy pet/companion/lover as much and sometimes more then you do. But please take into account that unlike a human hospital, a veterinary hospital is not underwritten, and money lost directly affects them. They will work with you on budgets, or you can find one that will.

There are a lot of charities around that will also help you to include shot clinics and cheep spay neuter clinics.

These topics really concerned me as I read the question and got the feedback from people. I will try to make this simple to follow and easy to find what you are looking for by scrolling down. Questions can be posted and answered as best available. Some may refer you back to the main text. All answers are directed to guide human sexual contact. This is not a dog breeding guide.

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE K-9 LIFESPAN

Taking into account proper medical care, love and food and breeding:

Small breed 14-21 yrs
Medium breed 14-18 yrs
Large breed 12-16 yrs
Giant breed 9-12 yrs

This will not cover every case and is only an average of ages. There will be exceptions.

HORMONES AND HEAT

An intact bitch between heats and a spayed bitch will have the same hormone levels. Estrogen in particular was brought up. Estrogen is produced in more than the ovaries. When the ovaries are removed the estrogen levels will remain the same. Estrogen deficiency will be marked by incontinence and or bed wetting. The valve at the bladder is estrogen controlled. So as there is less estrogen, bladder control becomes an issue and can be treated by your veterinarian.

Progesterone is the main hormone for heats, it prepares the bitch for breeding and pregnancy. It sets the time for ovulation and thus optimal breeding times. This is the primary hormone that will cause heats, not estrogen.

Pyomietrea,

Pyometra is always fatal if untreated

This is a deadly condition commonly seen in unsprayed bitches and cases where the uterus was not removed but the ovaries were (mostly in Europe). If you live in Europe you will need to ask if the vet will remove the uterine horns as well to avoid this.
Your sperm can cause pyometra because its job is to enter the uterus, then it dies and can cause infection.

My dog is always in heat, she never stops

No, you are not the luckiest guy in the world.

This is bad, very bad. This means that there is a problem with her ovaries, most likely cancer benign or malignant may apply, but a problem of some sort has cause hormonal imbalance and will cause your bitch to toxify and die.

Are there any canine STDs?

Yes, brucellosis.

This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans and humans to animals. It is form touching vaginal secretions, afterbirth or from the male mucus or ejaculate. Once infected it is very difficult to get rid of but is treatable. There will be side effects however.

This will cause abortions or miscarriages and infertility. It also affects the joints and other body systems.

Is it possible to have sex with a spayed bitch? (Feel free to see the rest of the conversation about this subject by scrolling down to the replies)
You are not going to have much luck with a bitch that has been spayed as a puppy because her sex organs will never fully develop. Vets say they can spay as early as 8 weeks old. If you are going to spay to prevent unwanted puppies and/or potential health problems, it's recommended you wait until after her second heat (and possibly even after she's had sex) to have the procedure done. Otherwise, it's going to be very challenging (if even possible) for her to be accepting and able to have intercourse.
Wow this is beautiful. What does bitch pussy taste like? Is it better than human pussy?

i habbe questin

Cumming in a bitch's uterus during heat has low chances of contracting a pyometra because it's prepared for that. The bitch I was with before was too tight out of heat but my current one can fit two fingers easily out of heat. What would happen if I came in her while she's out of heat?

also, my local sex shop hired a feminist and she absolutely refuses to attend me. I went to buy lube the other day and she told me to fuck off for basically being male. Would coconut oil affect her vagina negatively? I'm aware of not using petroleum or silicone in a bitch's vagina but coconut oil is vegetable and according to human medicine, it's sometimes benign to have it in their vaginas especially with a yeast infection but no negative effects were recorded. Obviously I'm talking about neutral, pure oil. No additives. People use it for anal sex, I personally bought it for my tail

dank

edit: She voluntarily opens her legs when she wants action out of heat and lets me lick/insert fingers for a few minutes. Then she licks herself and closes her legs
I don’t buy a feminist refuse to serve you because you are a male. It is a sex shop most of their customers are male. If it was own by a feminist she would be a sex positive women to open a sex shop.
If it was such a big deal why did you not report her to the owner? There’s alway online., have you ever heard of Amazon.

@ldb0475 yes, I've heard but I live in argentina

any online stores outside of the country are a no-go and the mail delivery system is pretty sketchy too anyways. I managed to buy some at a pharmacy anyways and that post is 8 months old lmao

Credits to the Author.

This is a guide, and only a guide into intercourse with female canines. This is an overlaying outline of the norm, on an individual basis conditions and situations may differ. All the advice given is from personal experience and advanced education, not second hand sources. If your experience is different, then you fall outside the category this guide is written for.

I will cover several aspects and important information on sex with female canines
(Bitches)

Topic headings will be in bold to help you find the section that most helps you.

I will also give a small tutorial at canine behavior for those who are unfamiliar with signs. A dog will not give you mixed signals, she will tell you exactly what she wants even if it confuses you to no end.

A misconception

There is no such thing as training a dog for sex. There are different things that a dog can or will learn about sex and sex techniques, but there is not dog sex training. Puppies are sexually immature. Yes they will go into heat, but her body is still developing and the last thing she needs is worrying about you touching her new things.

Do not ever try to “train” a dog for sex. A canine that enjoys your company can be shown techniques later on. First show her you intend to care for her and love her for more than her cunt. Then you truly can enjoy each other.

WHAT ABOUT DOG SIZE?

For bitches, size does matter. For vaginal contact nothing smaller than an Australian shepherd should have sexual contact with humans. Some select medium breeds can have human intercourse, but it is suggested that large and giant breeds are more suited to take human sizes.

THE KNOT FITS, WHY WON’T I?

The dogs’ penis is not like a humans. A human keeps a marginally tapered penis with a nervous ring about the head. A dogs’ penis is tapered with a nervous head and a knot. But the knot is not the base of the penis. There is a continuing shaft of the penis behind the knot. When a dog mounts a bitch the penis is not at full size. Once inside the vaginal canal (age and experience apply here) the dog will put the unengorged bulbous glands into her vaginal canal and past her pubic bone before it swells, engorged with blood to it’s size, the section of penis behind the knot remains outside the pubic bone retains about it’s original slim size. So the knot is not what the size comparison you need, it’s the shaft. If the knot forms outside the vaginal canal it usually will not fit unless there is a significant size difference.

AT WHAT AGE CAN A DOG HAVE INTERCOURSE?

After two years is the best recommended time before vaginal intercourse. A dog will continue to grow and develop for up to three years. A male dog is only a little less for human contact, at about 18 months he may show signs of actual sexual behavior. Do not mistake dominance or play humping as sexual behavior.

If you hurt or force yourself on a bitch she will fear you and live miserable and afraid. You are her protector and the one human in this world she needs to love her and take care of her because she deserves it, not because she gives it up or is a good sex toy.

ALL ABOUT, HER

The female canine body is as with most females, a work of art. The lovely triangular folds,.. but I have seen many questions. Where is the clit?

Well here is your answer. The clit is located between the vaginal opening and the clitoral fossa, these are your landmarks. You can feel them and see them and I like to taste them too.

Here is your road map of the intimate canine folds.
femdoganatomy1-jpg.789

LUBEING UP
What kind of lubrications can be used. A very important question as it affects your partner. Saliva or K-Y jelly are the best to use. DO NOT USE PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. Petroleum products such as baby oil or Vaseline are used to draw moisture out and away, so if used in sex, all the natural lubrication and moisture is drawn away. Meaning, it dries her out.

Some brands of sex lube are okay, avoid stimulating lubes as some dogs may have allergic reaction (try explaining that to the vet). Also avoid latex condoms with lube.

GOING IN

The canine vagina can be entered first at a 45 degree angle, and then you straighten out a bit and you can enter her vaginal canal. Do not mistake the clitoral fossa for the vaginal canal.

From top to bottom your bitch will have,

Vaginal opening
Clitoris
Clitoral fossa

The clitoral fossa is a dead end. But may confuse people

THE FIRST TIME

IF AT ANY POINT SHE SHOWS DISCOMFORT OR RESIGNATION, STOP.

If your girl has never had sex before, or is spayed/not menstruating and is her first time, Be gentle. Use a lot of lube and play with her nipples and vulva. Go farther slowly and stimulate her clit. Make circles around her nervious bud clockwise and then counterclockwise. Fondle her as much as you can to loosen her up as much as possible this way and tease her vaginal opening with your finger and or tongue. DO NOT use objects to “widen” her. If she can’t take you she can’t take you. Using a well lubricated index finger push into her opening. If she has a hymen it will feel like you are pushing against a wall with a spot in the middle. If you are not sure, make sure. You can use your pinky finger to press into the hole. It will feel like you have one of those rubber bands for braces on your finger.

Lube up your pinky really well and press your finger into the hole and finger the little hole until you can get the first knuckle into it without much resistance. Again, if you encounter any pain or discomfort action from her stop immediately.

If she is comfortable press into her slowly stimulating her clit and doing other nice things as foreplay (ear nibbles and nuzzling worked for mine.) Give her breaks between fingerings and continue to larger fingers until you can get a good insert size.

ANAL SEX WITH BITCHES

Some bitches will let you do them analy. If this is the case never ever insert the penis (finger dildo etc.) into the vagina after it has been in the anus. This can cause infections to include bladder and vaginal infections.

Remember that canines have anal glands. These can be released when fearful. The insertion of the penis or finger may also cause the release of the glands. Stimulating the anus in any way can eventually cause the release of the anal glands. In personal experience I fondled my bitchs’ sphincter along the outside and rimmed her with my fingers lightly, just teasing her, never penetrating and it caused her to express her glands.

The other thing is you want to be careful to not damage the glands. Most of the mess from anal intercourse with dogs is the anal glands which are quite potent smelling. Make sure before you give your lover a wanted anal session you sniff her out and make sure she smells healthy. If there is an unusual scent, or an infection scent take her to the vet. Anal glands can get impacted and infected, the vet can relieve this.

Scooting is often a sign of anal gland impaction and should be brought to the notice of the vet. Often a higher fiber diet is in order. Libbys’ canned pumpkin, one tablespoon a day will often keep her regular and help prevent anal gland impaction, but will not release already impacted glands. Some breeds are more prone to infection than others.

I LOVE HER, BUT SHE’S TOO SMALL

Remember the rule of comfort, if she is not comfortable, stop.

Love holds no bounds and when one is too small for the desired affect of physical contact there are always options.

Hotdog hotdoging is quite simple and pleasurable to both if warranted. Hotdoging is quite simply putting the length of your penis along the slit of her vulva and stroking along her folds. This will stimulate the clit and is quite arousing even fun for bitches that can take you, and can be used as foreplay.

This can be done in both missionary and doggie style with success. The advantage to hotdogging is you are stimulating her clit and vulva more than actually penetrating her would do.

Fingering Fingering is another method of being intimate that can fill a need in pleasure. You can hold her close to you, both of you laying down, it works best if her back is to your belly, and just fondle her vulva and stroke her clit. The best way I have found to fingering my bitches is to have a lubed finger or if she’s wet enough it’s fine. Stick your finger to the top of her clit and then slip off to the side of her bead and make a circle around it clockwise. My bitches usually jerk and stretch a lot, and as I feel them starting to relax again I go counterclockwise.

You do not have to press hard, as a matter of fact if you can do it lightly you get more reaction. Once she relaxes again change direction and for the finally take two fingers and even out your fingertips and stroke over her clit softly but firm let it slip through the V made by your fingertips. Start slow and work fast, then go back into circles and your girl should be tossing her head and squirming by now and her clit should look very large.

CANINE ORAL FOR HER

Yes you can give her fun and I suggest the sweet sweet taste of canine cunny. But again, some bitches do not like oral. If she is uncomfortable, stop.

Yes, you can give oral in heat, yes you can give oral to spayed/between heats bitches.

How to start. I suggest trying it as she is standing first. See how she takes to it. If she seems interested you may continue or try it on her back. Do not try a 69 the first time on her back, the new position may scare her if she is not used to it and she will be curious what you are doing. Let her lean up and sniff you out as you begin to lap at her vulva. But move her out of the way if she laps at her own vulva after watching what she is doing and lap her where she indicated. This will show her she can direct you, after a few times she will learn, or at least mine did.

The pointed tip of her vulva is an excellent point to lick into as it’s closest to the clitoris. Slit licking is fine but for some reason if you broaden your tongue while in her folds and just wiggle your flat tongue over her clit she goes nuts.

WHAT IS SHE TELLING ME?

No one knows your bitch better than you. You know her reactions to pain pleasure or fear. If you do not know how to communicate with your mate/lover you have no business asking for sex.

Canine language is complex but simple to those who live around animals. This will help you understand why your girl does what she does. Tail flagging (moving the tail out of the way of her genitals and looking over her shoulder) is obvious for “take me stud” but what about getting to that point?

To understand if she wants you it is simple. In a safe place, where you feel safe and she does too, get undressed and let her explore you at her descression, don’t just start flopping your equipment in her face or fingering her. Sit still and see if she takes notice of you, if she seems distracted she may not be comfortable, just let her get used to her area, but if she runs to you and away play with her nonsexually. Roughhouse and give her your full undivided attention, pull rope toys or whatever she enjoys. Then as she wears down, on all fours, sniff her nose and her shoulder, to her tailbace on the top, then sniff at her vulva.

Here she will decide what to do next, she may whip around and growl, sit down or try to play some more. Don’t be frustrated, she may not want anything more than a platonic relationship. Even her cycle will not cause her to accept you if she doesn’t want you. Don’t hurt her or abandon her if she rejects you sexually. Just love her as she wants.

On the other paw if she decides that she wants to take the relationship further she will be still or sniff lightly at you and perhaps even lick you. Reciprocate by licking her vulva or touching her softly, don’t stick anything in her yet. Put an arm around her shoulder and pull up on over her back and mount her. If she is still or flags you can continue accordingly.

MEDICAL

Some explanations will not be the full explanation for the sake of time and interest but if it is a constantly asked question I will by all means expand on the reason or process of the questioned action or cause/result.

if your mate has a problem and it really concerns you, be safer than sorry and visit your Vet. Your Veterinarian wants you to have a healthy and happy pet/companion/lover as much and sometimes more then you do. But please take into account that unlike a human hospital, a veterinary hospital is not underwritten, and money lost directly affects them. They will work with you on budgets, or you can find one that will.

There are a lot of charities around that will also help you to include shot clinics and cheep spay neuter clinics.

These topics really concerned me as I read the question and got the feedback from people. I will try to make this simple to follow and easy to find what you are looking for by scrolling down. Questions can be posted and answered as best available. Some may refer you back to the main text. All answers are directed to guide human sexual contact. This is not a dog breeding guide.

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE K-9 LIFESPAN

Taking into account proper medical care, love and food and breeding:

Small breed 14-21 yrs
Medium breed 14-18 yrs
Large breed 12-16 yrs
Giant breed 9-12 yrs

This will not cover every case and is only an average of ages. There will be exceptions.

HORMONES AND HEAT

An intact bitch between heats and a spayed bitch will have the same hormone levels. Estrogen in particular was brought up. Estrogen is produced in more than the ovaries. When the ovaries are removed the estrogen levels will remain the same. Estrogen deficiency will be marked by incontinence and or bed wetting. The valve at the bladder is estrogen controlled. So as there is less estrogen, bladder control becomes an issue and can be treated by your veterinarian.

Progesterone is the main hormone for heats, it prepares the bitch for breeding and pregnancy. It sets the time for ovulation and thus optimal breeding times. This is the primary hormone that will cause heats, not estrogen.

Pyomietrea,

Pyometra is always fatal if untreated

This is a deadly condition commonly seen in unsprayed bitches and cases where the uterus was not removed but the ovaries were (mostly in Europe). If you live in Europe you will need to ask if the vet will remove the uterine horns as well to avoid this.

My dog is always in heat, she never stops

No, you are not the luckiest guy in the world.

This is bad, very bad. This means that there is a problem with her ovaries, most likely cancer benign or malignant may apply, but a problem of some sort has cause hormonal imbalance and will cause your bitch to toxify and die.

Are there any canine STDs?

Yes, brucellosis.

This is a bacterial disease that can be transmitted from animals to humans and humans to animals. It is form touching vaginal secretions, afterbirth or from the male mucus or ejaculate. Once infected it is very difficult to get rid of but is treatable. There will be side effects however.

This will cause abortions or miscarriages and infertility. It also affects the joints and other body systems.

Is it possible to have sex with a spayed bitch? (Feel free to see the rest of the conversation about this subject by scrolling down to the replies)
You are not going to have much luck with a bitch that has been spayed as a puppy because her sex organs will never fully develop. Vets say they can spay as early as 8 weeks old. If you are going to spay to prevent unwanted puppies and/or potential health problems, it's recommended you wait until after her second heat (and possibly even after she's had sex) to have the procedure done. Otherwise, it's going to be very challenging (if even possible) for her to be accepting and able to have intercourse.
Which medium size breeds can take an average human cock?

Back