5th Anniversary Zoo Pride Week 2023! - July 1st to July 7th

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
Me and the moderation team wishes to welcome you all to the upcoming zoo pride week (ZPW) 2023 celebration! This will be the 5th that this has taken place and was started right here from Zooville and has become very popular for zoos everywhere.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022
What is Zoo Pride Week, and how do i join in to celebrate? Zoo Pride Week is a time to give thanks to our animals mates and fellow zoo friends we have, to have time set aside to spend time with each other in the company of our animals as well!
Having been to several Zoo Pride Week Celebrations these past years, i can say that there is a tradition that is set format.

1. It is hosted locally, usually all week if possible, at a friends house or trusted decentralized location like a rental
2. A ZPW dinner is prepared with your friends, akin to thanksgiving, thus bonding everyone.
3. A toast is made to another year that we are still here with our animal mates and with our friends and the feast begins.
4. Usual remembrances of those lost, gone or couldn't make it and then the ZPW cake is cut.
5. Enjoy fun together with a party, booze or other things to share with your mates! Don't forget to give the doggy's some turkey too!

We thank you all for continuing to support zooville, our zoo community and our little slice of the internet here to be ourselves.

-ZTHorse

*If you want to submit a logo for ZPW, please DM them to me.*

Last edited:
Happy Zoo week Y'all ❤️ I'm so proud to be a zoo even if I can't articulate it openly - and I'm so Thankful for sites like this and every organizer whose ever done a thing and fed people good food. Cheers ! I don't have anyone else to celebrate with in my locale, yet, but I will always share in the spirit, globally 💜

Me and the moderation team wishes to welcome you all to the upcoming zoo pride week (ZPW) 2023 celebration! This will be the 5th that this has taken place and was started right here from Zooville and has become very popular for zoos everywhere.

Previous years - 2019 - 2020 - 2021 - 2022
What is Zoo Pride Week, and how do i join in to celebrate? Zoo Pride Week is a time to give thanks to our animals mates and fellow zoo friends we have, to have time set aside to spend time with each other in the company of our animals as well!
Having been to several Zoo Pride Week Celebrations these past years, i can say that there is a tradition that is set format.

1. It is hosted locally, usually all week if possible, at a friends house or trusted decentralized location like a rental
2. A ZPW dinner is prepared with your friends, akin to thanksgiving, thus bonding everyone.
3. A toast is made to another year that we are still here with our animal mates and with our friends and the feast begins.
4. Usual remembrances of those lost, gone or couldn't make it and then the ZPW cake is cut.
5. Enjoy fun together with a party, booze or other things to share with your mates! Don't forget to give the doggy's some turkey too!

We thank you all for continuing to support zooville, our zoo community and our little slice of the internet here to be ourselves.

-ZTHorse

*If you want to submit a logo for ZPW, please DM them to me.*
Any New Englanders want to celebrate together?

Would love to just see the forums cleaned up in celebration tbh. There's a ton of content being posted to the wrong categories that's just being left.

I'm hoping to do some things with the puppers and friends this year. My girl should also be in heat for the celebration this time around. We'll see how close to knowing her schedule I am. We're going to have fun either way though I'm sure.

Would love to just see the forums cleaned up in celebration tbh. There's a ton of content being posted to the wrong categories that's just being left.
You can report things like that to the mods with the report button in the lower left side of any post. The mods here work for free and aren't a huge team. But if you report something to them and give them a description and maybe a location the posts should be if you know, you can help with the cleanup.

Back