5th Anniversary Zoo Pride Week 2023! - July 1st to July 7th

If anyone in the Olathe area is able to put one together I would love to join and meet with fellow zoo people and maybe even make some friends

Would love to meet more zoos in michigan, really want to build up relationships, also actively looking for a relationship xD so that to, just hard to find another zoo who wants to build a life

I think that's an amazing idea... my suggestion was a pup friendly park... Atlanta area... of course which is probably the animal park off exit 248C...
I’m also in Atlanta and would love to meet up with people for this. I can host and I have a fenced backyard but it’s also a duplex and depending on the day and time my neighbor could be home. So if anyone else can host and doesn’t have a non-zoo perdon in their house that would be better.

I'm in Atlanta, my wife and I would love to celebrate with some folks. Would bring food and drinks. I can grill. What you think?
I replied to the person who put reply to you so I don’t know if you also get a notification for that, but I’d be happy to host people. Take a look at my other reply for more details. I’ve met up with some people from the site already if anyone needs references.

Kudos to Zooville for having proposed the idea that we should take time to appreciate the critters and/or humans in our lives (I happen to have both)! I really like the concept behind this idea of just having intimate gatherings with close friends and animals, especially that safety and discretion are emphasized! Some have suggested holding larger "pride" events, but I feel like most of us are pretty introverted and antisocial, not to mention that we don't want to draw unwanted attention to our lifestyle.

I think this is a really bad idea, not gonna lie. The world isn't ready for any kind of zoo pride. And even if held in private it exposes everyone who attend to danger. My 2¢

Word! Personally I would never take the risk and expose myself like that. Except, maybe if I joined a zoo cult or something like that 🤣 but that's not going to happen...
I wonder how many of our members here will get their life totally destroyed during the first week of July

Back