37/m New to Sharing, Seeking Friendship

beardedwonder8491

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hello, 37/M from Florida. First and foremost, i am here to meet like minded people and hopefully make friends. the sexual aspect comes later. I have been active since the age of 15/16. I am newish to the site and definitely new to sharing my interests. I have never really found anyone to be open and share my experiences with. i have always owned male dogs, only ever being licked. i would love to find a woman who’s willing to chat about everyday things along with sharing experiences.

Welcome to the place have you met Florida man yet I heard he's a guy who has Many Adventures as well as doing things at biblical levels no normal man has done.

Hello, 37/M from Florida. First and foremost, i am here to meet like minded people and hopefully make friends. the sexual aspect comes later. I have been active since the age of 15/16. I am newish to the site and definitely new to sharing my interests. I have never really found anyone to be open and share my experiences with. i have always owned male dogs, only ever being licked. i would love to find a woman who’s willing to chat about everyday things along with sharing experiences.
Welcome 😊

New as well to the sit so any pointers lol can share experience

Back