20 f newbie

Hi! I’m very new to the zoo community. I like male and female dogs and horses, I’m pretty open to everything. I have session and tg if anyone wants to pm we can chat there or here. Looking to make new zoo friends and learn about the community!! Pls hit me up with tips and friendly advice!!
Welcome - I hope you find lots of encouragement to pursue your zoo desires here!

Would love to connect!

Hi! I’m very new to the zoo community. I like male and female dogs and horses, I’m pretty open to everything. I have session and tg if anyone wants to pm we can chat there or here. Looking to make new zoo friends and learn about the community!! Pls hit me up with tips and friendly advice!!
Hello :) I’m a 32 year old guy living in SoCal. I’d love the chance to chat with you. I have discord and tg as well :)

Hey. 19M here. I’m interested in why you’re interested lol. Especially since you’re around my age. Care to chat? ; )

Welcome hope your enjoy your time here. lots to see hope you will find what you are looking for. Any questions drop me pm if u need to.

Welcome Cali Cpl here.

Hey a, newbie here too, looking to make friends

hi how are you welcome

Back