20 f newbie

Hi! I’m very new to the zoo community. I like male and female dogs and horses, I’m pretty open to everything. I have session and tg if anyone wants to pm we can chat there or here. Looking to make new zoo friends and learn about the community!! Pls hit me up with tips and friendly advice!!

Hi! I’m very new to the zoo community. I like male and female dogs and horses, I’m pretty open to everything. I have session and tg if anyone wants to pm we can chat there or here. Looking to make new zoo friends and learn about the community!! Pls hit me up with tips and friendly advice!!
Love to chat with you as I like chatting to new people

Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

welcome to the zoo

Hi there it's really nice to meet you!

Welcome in! You've come to a great place full of fun and friendly people, and a ton of great info to be found if you do a bit of digging. Hope you enjoy yourself and my dms are always open if you'd like to chat once you have enough replies to do that.

Hi and welcome to the community. I’ve talked with some great folks on here (or on other apps after meeting on here) and I hope you are able to as well.

Welcome! Glad you are here

Welcome, we’d love to chat!

Best advice I know For playing in this Snakepit:

Welcome to the Bawn, miss...You'll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, though.The only person to care about your welfare is you. And a few of these folks ain't fit to be seen in public. Still, glad you made it.😉

I too have Session and tg. Let me know if you like to exchange!

hello and welcome, im also on tg hit me up if you like

Welcome to the forum

Hello! I am also new and from near the Bay Area! 30, Looking for friends nearby to explore this community.

Back