zoo gamers?

Probably not a whole lot of crossover between PC gamers and zoo's, but if you are of the inclination, it would be fun to play some games together. I mostly fuck around in gmod or cs:go these days but add me anyway, maybe I'll like

Come shitpost with me in CS:GO or GMOD because I'm not good anyway. I'll even load up fuckin Minecraft again after a few years if someone is into that.

Feel free to share your Steam accounts as well! It's a shame if we are all zoo's on this website yet aren't connected playing video games.

(zoo steam group when?)
What is your steam I'd?

Dang its cool to see a bunch of gamers here - im on steam, and I usually revolve around forza horizon 5, apex legends, halo infinite, war thunder, sea of thieves, and i recently started playing cs:go. just made a new steam acc the other day, add me - DELETED

2. Do not include phone numbers, emails, KiK, Telegram, Wickr, or any other IM names, links, or chat invites in any section of the main site. This includes the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead.

You can then decide if you want to share those details with them. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)

Encoding your phone number in the form of the alphabet (e.g., five five five one two three four) is also not allowed. Don't try to fool us by altering your email address in a post. It will be found. Finally, posting that your "IM name is the same as your username on the forum" will be treated as posting your IM name/handle on the public forum, and therefore is not allowed.
UPDATE: POSTING CONTACT INFO IN BINARY IS ALSO NOT ALLOWED.
BASICALLY. POSTING YOUR CONTACT INFO WITHOUT ACTUALLY POSTING YOUR CONTACT INFO IS NOT ALLOWED.

Last edited by a moderator:
i play games. but not with other people. too many people take gaming way too seriously for me to log on and be berated by some punk for not listening to his orders. i play the way i want to play.
steam is a public forum with personal accounts. it is such a horrible idea to try to make friends that way. sharing real names and locations? yikes.

Added. I play CS:Go sometimes. Haven't been doing much, except the new Flight Sim that was out.
I've been a long-time flight simmer. I fly both X-plane 11 and the new MSFS. I prefer msfs for low and slow and everything else is X-plane. I never thought I'd find other enthusiasts here but, really, when you think about it, we all live normal lives so I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

I'm mostly playing Fallout 4 with a shitload of mods, but I'm also into Rimworld, everything Warhammer 40k, Red Orchestra 2 and the Vietnam offshoot (haven't played them for a long time though).
Now that I'm stationed somewhere with a more than decent internet connection I'll probably try to get back into Hunt and I think I'll start playing Lost Ark as soon as it releases.
Shoot me a pm if you're interested in my steam details, I guess
Surprised more here don't play Rimworld (espescially with the RimJobWorld mod)

Surprised more here don't play Rimworld (espescially with the RimJobWorld mod)
well, rimworld, similar to dwarf fortress (but not as bad) has a steep learning curve, not really nice graphics and really panders to a niche group of gamers.
Even though it's fucking awesome xD

Back