-hunt showdown (2k5 H)
-Magic arena
- recently started valorant

And my top solo player games
-Night in the wood
-the last of us
-the return of obra dinn
-journey
Tft sucks this set. Just saying the previous set was better.

So lol.....I was in the top 5-10k players every season on d3 lol. I'll be getting the new one this next Friday. Used to love league, top of gold. But my computer died and I've only had an xboxs since

Scum, DayZ, Eve Online, Hell Let Loose, And Tarkov are my favs right now lol

DM and let's get a site discord going on!!

Been playing Deep Rock Galactic and Monster Hunter World recently, and the new Zelda, also have a minecraft server. Smash Bros. is always great, used to play a lot of Starcraft. Lots of games in the past, never enough time to replay everything

i play elden ring used to play cod but made the mistake of cancelling an update and it uninstalled everything... sooo thats awesome i mostly play solo games but i like to play online sometimes, i also have payday 2 but few people play that anymore

I play a couple of games, mainly fromsoftware games like elden ring and bloodborne etc. csgo and gmod were always fun, I’d love to play with fellow zoos

From my experience, a lot of zoos are gamers, and there is a whole Gamer Zoos group on here dedicated to us :)

I play on switch, Xbox, and PC, and have discord if you wanna chat, feel free to message me

I am a huge gamer but I only play console because my laptop is outdated as hell. :/

Picking up Diablo IV on PS5 in a few days if anybody wants to party up later on when I'm leveled. Smash Bros. is also always fun.
Loving diablo 4! PM me if you're interested in partying!

Back