zoo gamers?

buncha games on sale for steams 20th birthday, i picked up quite a few, i wish no mans sky would have gotten a discount tho

No Man's Sky is fine, but it's an ocean wide and a thimble deep. In other words there are endless worlds to visit, but you're going to be doing pretty much the same stuff no matter where you go. Even so, there is a reasonable amount of stuff to do in the game.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is a good one. has coop missions. One of the best stealth games ever made.

I don't game as much as I used to, but I do like Left for Dead 2, (B4B was okay) Teardown, Rocket League, Diablo 2, and a little gta for driving shenanigans. Now I mostly play cute games in the Mario universe. (I really enjoy the pikmin, and luigi's mansion series) There was a time when I was that guy that never lost at cod, but I can't play those types of shooter games anymore. I find them boring now.

I play a few games every now and then – namely Team Fortress 2, Risk of Rain 1 & 2 (my favorite games ever), Counter-Strike 2 (been meaning to check it out) and Overwatch 2 (if needed).
I could also get back into WoW, which I haven't played since season 2 of Dragonflight released. :)
My timezone is GMT -3. If anyone would like to play any of these games, DM me for my Steam username! c:

Street Fighter 6, Worms World Party, Everybody's Golf and Stardew Valley. SV is awesome, pixelart and lot of activities.

Meg

I don't play a wide range of games anymore. I finished BG3 a few weeks ago, amazing game! I do see a lot of WoW players here I don't care for retail but when do I feel like playing WoW I like the Project Ascension version of WoW, where it does away with classes and that is fun grafting all the different abilities together to make your character.
Mostly I really just want to have a ttrpg group! I enjoy tabletop so much.

I don't play a wide range of games anymore. I finished BG3 a few weeks ago, amazing game! I do see a lot of WoW players here I don't care for retail but when do I feel like playing WoW I like the Project Ascension version of WoW, where it does away with classes and that is fun grafting all the different abilities together to make your character.
Mostly I really just want to have a ttrpg group! I enjoy tabletop so much.
Damn, yeah. I'd love to do some Dark Heresy or Shadowrun again.
Or an active tabletop wargaming group.

I started with Diablo in 1996 then Everquest from 2000 to 2021, during that time also played WoW up to now, Demon hunter, Played Diablo II, still play Diablo III on the last season they said, I am playing Diablo IV now but not fully into it yet.

Im an engineer and travel so dont always get to play but its a nice escape from reality.

I started with Diablo in 1996 then Everquest from 2000 to 2021, during that time also played WoW up to now, Demon hunter, Played Diablo II, still play Diablo III on the last season they said, I am playing Diablo IV now but not fully into it yet.

Im an engineer and travel so dont always get to play but its a nice escape from reality.
Awesome I too am an engineer and travel

cool, so you know how laggy your work laptop can be trying to game lol. I usually hotspot with my phone, dont trust hotel wifi

Wouldn’t mind having some more people to play with, tho trying to keep the zoo stuff secret from most of my steam bf discord friends

I remember being in a furry zoo telegram group before I deleted my telegram and my old account on zooville

Wouldn’t mind having some more people to play with, tho trying to keep the zoo stuff secret from most of my steam bf discord friends

I remember being in a furry zoo telegram group before I deleted my telegram and my old account on zooville
Always nice seeing furry zoos here uwu
I also wonder how many frequent a regular furry Discord I frequent. I've met 3 or 4 zoos through it lol X3

Anyone feel like adding each other on discord via DMs on here?
Would love if I had some more people to play with

Also just a shoot in the dark idea but I’d think it’d be kinda awesome if there was a zoo exclusive minecraft server ngl

Back