zoo gamers?

My current Steam and Epic collections, much of Epic was received in their weekly freebies.
Steam.jpgEpic.jpg

I'm mostly playing Fallout 4 with a shitload of mods, but I'm also into Rimworld, everything Warhammer 40k, Red Orchestra 2 and the Vietnam offshoot (haven't played them for a long time though).
Now that I'm stationed somewhere with a more than decent internet connection I'll probably try to get back into Hunt and I think I'll start playing Lost Ark as soon as it releases.
Shoot me a pm if you're interested in my steam details, I guess

I'm quite the weekend warrior when it comes to gaming, but I primarily play single player since you can't just pause multi-player to do something and multi-player usually requires longer play sessions.

huge nerd gamer here, ps5 and pc, steam games: 1629754980400.png about 200 on epic. love rpgs, single and multiplayer.
Path of Exile and FFXIV are my current mmos. Might be getting back into destiny 2 after they add crossplay. Trying to beat my single player games 1 at a time( and not doing well) lol. Always looking for someone to play PoE with, but always down for any mmo if with others :D

Been addicted to playing Binding of Isaac lately, but normally I just play tons of Pokemon Go and stare at the growing steam library of games I'll never complete XD

World of Warcraft, presently playing the re-launched Classic version with The Burning Crusade expansion.
Nobody can geek me out:)

Hi all

I play a lot of iRacing, but other than that, open world survival like ark, dayz that kind of thing. really looking for motorsport zoo's

Back