zoo gamers?

Used to be. I preferred story-driven single-player affairs, but I dabbled in other genres.

The last few years I really haven't felt the same motivation to play. I still do now and again but it just doesn't hold my interest like it used to. New stuff feels uninspired, old stuff feels passé. I wish I knew how I lost my passion for it.

Used to be. I preferred story-driven single-player affairs, but I dabbled in other genres.

The last few years I really haven't felt the same motivation to play. I still do now and again but it just doesn't hold my interest like it used to. New stuff feels uninspired, old stuff feels passé. I wish I knew how I lost my passion for it.

My view is they've been done before and probably better. It's very hatd to find something to engage brain.

Aliens Fireteam Elite really sucked me in. I'm enjoying the gameplay, the gunplay and the fights against the aliens quite a lot :3

Im a true gamer, i play brain age for the DS. You posers

Lol but seriously I've been playing way too much on my DS lately. Professor Layton, animal crossing , tloz spirit tracks aaa so much more

Im a true gamer, i play brain age for the DS. You posers

Lol but seriously I've been playing way too much on my DS lately. Professor Layton, animal crossing , tloz spirit tracks aaa so much more
I didn’t even know people used DSs anymore lol. I had one when I was younger, it was my first ever electronic. I’m kinda hard on things tho and I accidentally slammed it in a car door, so I don’t have it anymore.

I'm a gamer, been playing a lot of phasmophobia lately. I also enjoy minecraft, forts, killing floor 2, pokemmo, battlefield 1... and a bunch more.

Message me here for my steam code, I just like to be able to know who is who :)

This is just like me. I love story driven games. But like you I lost the passion for it. I have tried to get back into it but so far no luck.
I played Bannerlords for a couple of days when the full release came out but that was it.

So a bunch of console/computer gamers here. But does anyone else play tabletop games? Like Warhammer and the like. Or maybe some roleplaying games like DnD.

i've been playing dnd 5e for the past year or two, i've been enjoying it a lot
Cool. You have a good group? I have played in several groups but I just can't find one to my liking. I want more roleplaying but it always turns into a dungeon crawl. Not my cup of tea.

imperial guard. I've also got some black templars (though I don't like the kitbashes I did anymore) and some custodes I haven't built yet, even though I've gotten them two years ago.
Cool. I got into guard this year also. I have only ever played Necrons since 4th edition. Now I can't stop playing my little hoomans. Here's hoping for a new codex soon.

Cool. I got into guard this year also. I have only ever played Necrons since 4th edition. Now I can't stop playing my little hoomans. Here's hoping for a new codex soon.
Will probably still take a while for a new 'dex. I'm looking forward to a possiblity of new units and rules in a supplement book. But since I'm not just playing IG, but Deathkorps, I'll probably not even be able to use something like that xD

Back