zoo gamers?

Not on pc unless I'm playing league of legends :3 other than that I play xbox and playstation all the time I'd love to add some fellow gamers and play sometime

Lots and lots of different games. Right now you can find me flighing around in a tbm950 in the new MFS! but other wise halo, WOW, the list is many and vast. PM me for my steam link. If your tag is something like "xxifckdgsxx i probably wont add you.

German Gamer here, Playing Monster Hunter, Battlefield, Guild Wars 2 and any newcawesome Coop Game. PM vor steam link

Hmm... @dogluver101 doesn't this kind of skirt the rules on what is and isn't allowed regarding ZV rules? Plenty of people add their real names and location on steam. And the platform has a messaging system, although it's not an IM.

If that's your real name and location on your Steam account, I would advise removing that link ASAP! You could be putting yourself in danger of getting exposed as a zoo. I've been exposed before with less information!
so you believe there's a kid named XxpeeinurmomxX living in federation of Russia?

I apologize. I forgot people used real names on steam and such. Guess In used to a time when the interney was anonymous, so it didnt even occur to me that people would have personaly identifiable info on there! Be careful with that info guys!

Pro tip for Steam users!

Did you know about Steam Family Sharing?

With it, you can create an alternate account and share your steam library from your main account. This will let you connect with others without exposing your main (as far as I know - you should still up the privacy on your alt)!

Note: some games disallow family sharing

Not yet, but I will eventually. At the moment I'm bouncing back and forth between Cold War, Borderlands 3, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

I’m “only” 42 hours in and I just can’t stop doing weird side quest 😂 But I hope I can go through it before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out 👀😜
to be honest I am gonna pass cyberpunk for now 😅
still got valhalla, watch dogs legion and tomorrow Immortals Fenix Rising to do first...including all the stuff I also still have on ps4 to do
but yeah I get you. I jumped from doing main quest to get all the stuff in one region first

I've been playing Odyssey the past couple weeks, haven't played any AC games since 2, got 3 through 9 on sale a month ago. Won't be getting Valhalla til it's on sale for $20 or less (with all eventual DLC) or til it's cracked. I never pay more than $20 for any game.

to be honest I am gonna pass cyberpunk for now 😅
still got valhalla, watch dogs legion and tomorrow Immortals Fenix Rising to do first...including all the stuff I also still have on ps4 to do
but yeah I get you. I jumped from doing main quest to get all the stuff in one region first
I get it. And I forgot all about Fenix Rising too. Damn it's gonna be a busy December 😂

Back