You're looking at someone who turns you on...

Ah, that smile can sometimes work wonders...you never know. Thank-you!

yea!! But mostly depends in the moment... If you stare too long or with a huge smile, you might be look like creep or crazy or something:cautious::cautious:

generally eye contact flirting must be short . You women know how to do it naturally ;)

yea!! But mostly depends in the moment... If you stare too long or with a huge smile, you might be look like creep or crazy or something:cautious::cautious:

generally eye contact flirting must be short . You women know how to do it naturally ;)
I do think men have to do it a little differently. I'm not precisely clear on exactly what that would entail, but, yes.

It doesnt matter, which constellation it is (m-m, f-m, f-f), keeping eye contact for just a few seconds means the other person is interested. So why missing a chance?

You are generally right but I think in this occasion chances are skyrocketed when you are in the right place. I mean chances to flirt successfully f2f or m2m are greatly higher in bars or social gathering with that target group of people . But you never know ,everything is possible !!

It doesnt matter, which constellation it is (m-m, f-m, f-f), keeping eye contact for just a few seconds means the other person is interested. So why missing a chance?
I completely agree, Erin. It's very sweet of you to comment. Thank-you!

You are generally right but I think in this occasion chances are skyrocketed when you are in the right place. I mean chances to flirt successfully f2f or m2m are greatly higher in bars or social gathering with that target group of people . But you never know ,everything is possible !!
All true. You have it pretty well nailed down. Thanks!

This literally can not happen to me. I will be always always looking at their dog. :ROFLMAO:
Same ? but that doesnt mean you can't atleast give a pretty dog some "normal" attention in public, let them know your friendly, and who knows, you may make a new friend with their owner in the process, that's A win win (btw no I'm not suggesting to 'fencehop' unless by slim chance the owner happens to be zoo too and or is alright with it, I personally wouldn't allow someone to "play" with my dogs unless I absolutely trust him/her, I'm very protective of my animals, and id imagine non-zoos would feel very similar about it if they realized animals can be attracted to people in that way, they wouldn't want a stranger doing things with their dog)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back