You're looking at someone who turns you on...

Depends on the situation. Without sunglasses i tend to take quick glances at someone i find attractive. With sunglasses i may look a little longer. But im stupid shy so if they look at me i avert my gaze for awhile
Ever wonder what may happen if you force yourself to keep looking? Forcing yourself out of your comfort zone? Someone fantastic may be just outside that zone.

It could be anywhere in public and from a distance. You've never seen this person before, and they are not looking at you.
Your eyes are glued to this person for fear they'll leave your sight.
Then, (gasp!) they turn and look at you. Do you look away?
It's embarrassing, but if someone enthralls me like that my eyes see nothing out of pure joy. Like when you're reading a book and you get so into it that you have to stop because you imagined the events a little too clearly? That happened because a woman smelled so nice once, another time someone was singing and I followed the sound and just ast there. I don't know why I'll do that. The worst part is I end up just silently studying them until they leave and never see them again. And there's another odd thing to make everyone look at me weird, good night folks.

Ever wonder what may happen if you force yourself to keep looking? Forcing yourself out of your comfort zone? Someone fantastic may be just outside that zone.
I have a fear of being thought of as creepy or weird in a bad way that overpowers any curiousity i may have.

Wait, someone I know has one that's worked more than I'd though it would.

"You have to stare at them just long enough so that they know, I'm looking at you bitch"

Proceeds to stare rather intently with a serious expression, I find it a bit creepy looking. But that guy is a magnet for some reason, from one through ten he takes them all. And since I know him personally I know he's a psycho, he's also completely useless, but I guess he's doing something right.

It could be anywhere in public and from a distance. You've never seen this person before, and they are not looking at you.
Nope. I look in the eyes and smile.

I have a fear of being thought of as creepy or weird in a bad way that overpowers any curiousity i may have.
I understand. Too many women regard doing but looking as creepy or weird. Yet, when they are interested, they have no problem being the one doing all that looking.

It's embarrassing, but if someone enthralls me like that my eyes see nothing out of pure joy. Like when you're reading a book and you get so into it that you have to stop because you imagined the events a little too clearly? That happened because a woman smelled so nice once, another time someone was singing and I followed the sound and just ast there. I don't know why I'll do that. The worst part is I end up just silently studying them until they leave and never see them again. And there's another odd thing to make everyone look at me weird, good night folks.
I read your first three lines carefully a few times, and couldn't find anything odd.
"Just silently studying them until they leave." If that's ALL you're doing, that's not weird. I think there's a possibility it feels weird to YOU, causing you to think, "then it must feel weird to them."
If someone goes out in public, especially an attractive woman, and doesn't want anyone looking at her, that really is HER problem, and she needs to change her mindset.

If I see somebody I'm so drawn to that my eyes are glued to them then what they are going to see when they turn around is me making my approach. Unless there's something about me that makes me absolutely not their type or they're already taken then I'm going out with that person at least once. Beyond that depends on connection.

It's a game of tag. Smile, hold their gaze, look away. Then look back and smile again.

Always have a welcoming, playful smile and warm eyes. Life is too short to not show honest interest. But mostly people catch my attention by smell. I react very strongly to copulins and some are copulin producing machines. I can really relate to dogs in that regard. It just takes your senses away.

Nope!!!!

Back