Your list of things you tried, but swear to NEVER do again.

Taking crazy amount of shots. Or in the case a couple of years ago, downing a whole bottle of fireball. Possibly mixed another drink with it. I finally got to feel what a hangover feels like. I've never had one. Though that was after passing out and sleeping for the rest of the night when the hangover started.

Beets. I’d rather nail my tits to the wall than eat a beet.
Fun fact! Get a works burger in Australia and it will usually have beets on it (works burger is like a burger with everything in it..... Eggs, beetroots, pineapple, bacon, onion, cheese, lettuce, tomato, meat patty, sometimes they have hash browns... Etc etc)

Fun fact! Get a works burger in Australia and it will usually have beets on it (works burger is like a burger with everything in it..... Eggs, beetroots, pineapple, bacon, onion, cheese, lettuce, tomato, meat patty, sometimes they have hash browns... Etc etc)
"The Works", yes, I remember them. Not good for your heart at all! You forgot bacon....

I am currently writing an appeal to my government to declare war on Australia. Enough is enough.

I have a feeling you may not win the War of Brisbane vs the USA. They’re a professional warmonger society. It’s fully half of how their economy operates.
That's true but Australia is the same now.... Everything is underfunded except our military which is over funded

Ah, I got one. This one time me and a friend went to some park late at night to meet up with a girl I used to talk to. We were supposed to double team her (cause it’s what bros do) but my buddy ended up changing his mind when we got there. Anyways I was still up for it so I went behind some tree with the girl (who was my friend at the time). I was tipsy at that point and for whatever reason I thought it was a good idea to try and slide a finger in her anus. Basically when I got into my buddy’s car to finally go home we both noticed a bad odor coming from my finger. Never again -.-
Never poke turtleheads

Mustard on pizza, i was in a weird mood. Didnt really taste too bad, but i wont do it again.
If you mix ketchup and mustard 50/50 and use it as the sauce for a pizza, top it with some strong cheese and hamburger (I add pickles too) it's delicious.
Tastes like a fancy hamburger

The first thing that comes to mind would be alcohol related. I really wanted to like Jim Beam Honey Whiskey, as it tastes REALLY good, but something about it causes me to throw up each time I drink it. The first time I tried it I drank maybe a little more than a third of a bottle. And... 🤮. I figured maybe I just drank a little too much, so tried it again a few weeks later (but a much lesser quantity) and once again... 🤮. I swore off it for the longest time and threw the original bottle out, but a couple of years later I decided to give it one more chance. I drank a couple of shots worth and once again... 🤮. I hate being wasteful, but I had to come to terms that I just needed to also toss this second bottle out as well. I'm never trying it again. I'm definitely not a light weight, but SOMETHING about the Jim Beam Honey Whiskey just absolutely doesn't agree with me.
You could have an allergy to either the bourbon, ir the molds that get into the mash in fermentation....both my grandfather and my mother couldnt drink the stuff without some respiration issues, and I have similar problem with it. The bourbon, not the honey.

Stuffed a mentos up my ass and then tried emptying a bottle of coke. It's really not a pain I can describe adequately, also the mess is insane.
Can't really say there's anything else I can list here. I'm usually a very careful person

Mango. Disgusting shit. Had it once in 4th grade and will never touch it again.
Whaaat? The undisputible best fruit on the planet? It baffles me that there is a single person that does not like mango.

For me it's concerts. I visited one in my life, and the act was good. But everything around it was awfull. To many people, long waiting times standing in overcrowded space. It's just not worth to suffer for five hours just to have one or two hours fun.

Whaaat? The undisputible best fruit on the planet? It baffles me that there is a single person that does not like mango.

For me it's concerts. I visited one in my life, and the act was good. But everything around it was awfull. To many people, long waiting times standing in overcrowded space. It's just not worth to suffer for five hours just to have one or two hours fun.
Mango? You mean the fruit that tastes like ww Kerosene?

Back