Your list of things you tried, but swear to NEVER do again.

Kristy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
We all have a mental list of things we've done, but which turned out to be a big mistake, or you just didn't enjoy it and you'll NEVER do it again.
This can be sexual or non-sexual. What is on your list?

I have one to contribute, (sexual) but it was so dumb, I'll need to hear a few of yours first.
Don't be shy. You're among friends here.

The first thing that comes to mind would be alcohol related. I really wanted to like Jim Beam Honey Whiskey, as it tastes REALLY good, but something about it causes me to throw up each time I drink it. The first time I tried it I drank maybe a little more than a third of a bottle. And... 🤮. I figured maybe I just drank a little too much, so tried it again a few weeks later (but a much lesser quantity) and once again... 🤮. I swore off it for the longest time and threw the original bottle out, but a couple of years later I decided to give it one more chance. I drank a couple of shots worth and once again... 🤮. I hate being wasteful, but I had to come to terms that I just needed to also toss this second bottle out as well. I'm never trying it again. I'm definitely not a light weight, but SOMETHING about the Jim Beam Honey Whiskey just absolutely doesn't agree with me.

That would be because it's poison and your body is intelligently ejecting it from its system.
It's poison, yes. But normally my body can handle drinking alcohol just fine. Wine/Beer/Rum/Gin/Vodka/and pretty much anything else (including Fireball, which I've heard a lot of people struggle to drink) doesn't cause me to vomit unless I happen to accidentally drink WAY too much of it in a short period of time. It's just Jim Beam Honey Whiskey specifically that causes me to pretty much instantly vomit every time I drink it.

The first thing that comes to mind would be alcohol related. I really wanted to like Jim Beam Honey Whiskey, as it tastes REALLY good, but something about it causes me to throw up each time I drink it. The first time I tried it I drank maybe a little more than a third of a bottle. And... 🤮. I figured maybe I just drank a little too much, so tried it again a few weeks later (but a much lesser quantity) and once again... 🤮. I swore off it for the longest time and threw the original bottle out, but a couple of years later I decided to give it one more chance. I drank a couple of shots worth and once again... 🤮. I hate being wasteful, but I had to come to terms that I just needed to also toss this second bottle out as well. I'm never trying it again. I'm definitely not a light weight, but SOMETHING about the Jim Beam Honey Whiskey just absolutely doesn't agree with me.
In my mind, I can't place honey and whiskey together. I perceive them as a bad combination, sort of like a lot of people don't drink milk with seafood. Like that. But, I'm a non-drinker, so, that could be it.

I had the same issue, and it's not the normal type of feeling sick... Legit projectile vomited within a few minutes of having one drink, only other time that's happened is with baccardi coconut rum and when I eat a mouthful of white chocolate

Ah, I got one. This one time me and a friend went to some park late at night to meet up with a girl I used to talk to. We were supposed to double team her (cause it’s what bros do) but my buddy ended up changing his mind when we got there. Anyways I was still up for it so I went behind some tree with the girl (who was my friend at the time). I was tipsy at that point and for whatever reason I thought it was a good idea to try and slide a finger in her anus. Basically when I got into my buddy’s car to finally go home we both noticed a bad odor coming from my finger. Never again -.-

Ah, I got one. This one time me and a friend went to some park late at night to meet up with a girl I used to talk to. We were supposed to double team her (cause it’s what bros do) but my buddy ended up changing his mind when we got there. Anyways I was still up for it so I went behind some tree with the girl (who was my friend at the time). I was tipsy at that point and for whatever reason I thought it was a good idea to try and slide a finger in her anus. Basically when I got into my buddy’s car to finally go home we both noticed a bad odor coming from my finger. Never again -.-
HAHA! LOL

That's why you should never enter a woman's ass until you're invited, or unless you ask permission, first.

Something I will never do again, because I still have huge regret from it:
I succeeded in seducing a woman who had previously dumped me. (She said I was hard to handle, which was stupid) I had some bitterness left over from it. Long story short, she was against the wall with my hand under her skirt. I brought her right to the very, very edge of orgasm, then I stepped back from her and said, "It's too bad you're not getting that anymore." Then, I walked away.

A couple of years later? We just got that here in Canada (or at least around my parts) and it’s great. I love the red stag. It’s too bad they keep watering it down tho.

Ketamine. Never again. Way to much for me to handle.

i let a guy tie me to a bed once .He stripped me and started flogging me .I begged him to stop cause it was hurting like hell and im not into pain.He finally stopped and said look what you made me do. His cock was stiff as fuck . he then mounted me and gave me one of the best hard fucks i have ever had.
Turns out he only gets hard by inflicting pain but jeez the sex was good after that

i let a guy tie me to a bed once .He stripped me and started flogging me .I begged him to stop cause it was hurting like hell and im not into pain.He finally stopped and said look what you made me do. His cock was stiff as fuck . he then mounted me and gave me one of the best hard fucks i have ever had.
Turns out he only gets hard by inflicting pain but jeez the sex was good after that
That’s horrible.

Eating donated meat.
Had no idea the temperature history but had been told it was recently out of a freezer a "friend" was cleaning out. The food poisoning was slow to start so I had more then one meal from it. It lasted almost a whole week.
Precooked, freezer pack chicken meatballs if you were wondering. Had it been a raw cut of anything, I would have smelled the rot and thrown it out.

Alcohol I get sick from it so don't drink any more and the disgusting part was head down toilet and being sick I was out of it but only had one toilet so friend needed to use but didn't wait till I moved I was about to but then it happen I felt something running down my face he had only gone a shit on me dirty fuck since that day I no longer drink or if I do I make sure there is more than one toilet

Eating funnel cake... My family went on a trip to Busch Gardens for a week as a kid. Basically all we ate all week was funnel cake. Everything about it makes me want to 🤮, the smell alone gives me PTSD.

Back