Your first breed and your favorite

First breed I owned was a medium to high content Wolf/Malamute mix. Then a Golden Retriever who got to get to 3rd base on me.

My favorite now is the DoberDoodle.

First was a pitbull/boxer mixed breed.

My favorite (and current lover) is a Rottweiler, just the perfect size for mounting me, dick is suitable large but not OMG, is this a dog or a pony, Mastiff size or anything. Knot is big enough to remain tightly in, I also prefer short hair to long.

My first was an English mastiff named Clifford. He was my neighbors, I used to walk him while he was out of town on business and he'd pay me to dog sit. It's a really long story but yeah he was my first and I miss that big boy so so much 🖤🖤🖤🖤

what was your first breed (you owned) first breed you mated with, and what’s your favorite?

Forgive me if this is a duplicate (searched but didn’t see one)
My first was a borzoi. We raised em. Watching them breed all the time got me curious. I knew I was bi at the time. Started just letting them fill me up but Knott on outside. Always pulled it out right before it got big. 1 time let it go too long and bam I was tied. 45mins straight. It was the best feeling I had. Instantly hooked and definitely zoo. I could feel him pumping into me.

First dog: Rhodesian Ridgeback
First time: Rhodesian Ridgeback (same boy)
Favorite: Maybe Mastiff but I loved them all

First breed I owned as a chocolate lab (Female)
First breed I had sex with was German Shepherd (Female)
My favorite breed is probably German Shepherd, and not because I had sex with one.

Back