Your first breed and your favorite

First was a small dog. Pomeranian. Only other was a pit. Much better obviously. Haven’t gotten to experience others yet.

First was a Labrador, favorite... honestly can't pick because I need more experiences with different breeds first.

Black lab first, Favorite is hard to say. They are all lovely in their own way. If I have to pick, probably rottie but it's not by much.

My first was a female Australian Shepherd in season, when I was 7 years old.

I had seen male dogs chew holes through heavy duty chain link to breed females, and I just had to know what was so good.

Thankfully it was only a matter of a couple of weeks before a suitable bitch was ready for me, one of our stock working dogs that lived in one of many outdoor pens. I snuck out one night and spent the night with her, going twice. Blue was amazing! Hooked for life.

My first male wasn't until I was 14 years old... an Australian Kelpie stud. Hooked.

I still prefer females 3:1 over males.

My human wife and I had almost 9 good years together before we separated, so I have had a lot of human experience as well, though at this point I would most likely not bother with a sexual relationship with any women again. Friends, sure, but not anything like a traditional relationship with a woman.

Last edited:
what was your first breed (you owned) first breed you mated with, and what’s your favorite?

Forgive me if this is a duplicate (searched but didn’t see one)
Small-medium sized mixed breed, we fit together so nicely. He was the first to really teach me the joy of an emotional, physical, intimate, and sexual relationship. Felt great to finally not worry about being judged for me being me. Felt great to be free to explore. He was my favorite.

Playing fetch, feeding him, bathing him, loving him. Talking to him.

Wish we didn't have to hide our love, but we did. Especially since we were boyfriend/boyfriend. Him mounting and knotting me. Feeling his interest in me was so fullfilling. He was always so eager to play (fetch or knot me).

Till we meet again boyo

First was a black lab mix
Mated with husky (female)
Favorite: my wolf malamute hybrid or my Canadian chocolate lab

First dog that licked me was a lab. He was also the first one I sucked. The first dog to fuck me was a rottweiller. He is no question my fav. But a lot of that isn't just because of his incredible cock and talents but because he is the sweetest dog I've ever known.

Back