Your first breed and your favorite

First was a lab I had when I was younger only oral though and only other dog I've been with is my Husky Cooper and he is also my favorite ❤

First breed i mated with was a yellow lab first breed i owned was a kangal mix... favorite breed is German shepherd

First breed to mount me was a lab mix. First breed I owned was a Rottweiler. He was one of the most loving dogs I have ever had. He was a giant lover, and all he wanted to do was make you happy. Favorite breed to mate with would be a lab. Favorite breed overall (of dogs I have owned) would be a Rottweiler or pitbull.

First breed to mount me was a lab mix. First breed I owned was a Rottweiler. He was one of the most loving dogs I have ever had. He was a giant lover, and all he wanted to do was make you happy. Favorite breed to mate with would be a lab. Favorite breed overall (of dogs I have owned) would be a Rottweiler or pitbull.
I love my Rottweiler

I loved feeling his weight on my back and how strong his grip was on my hips. As he thrusted and shoved my face in the ground I knew I was his until he was done, and I loved it.

Back