Your Fetish?

dogs, incest, rough sex, having my feet played with, gangbang, degrading, cnc. all very fun when done in a controlled enviroment
You might want to be careful with the word "incest." I learned the hard way that the word isn't very welcome in this forum (also it seems it's against forum rules to even have conversations about it).

Well, we all have animal fetishes here. I definitely have a passion for my own sex and sex toys. And if I'm in the mood for a man, then I'd like to be anonymous behind a glory hole or with a mask at a party with a lot of bukkake (but I really have to be in the mood for that)...and one or two more things that I don't want to say openly here ;-)
Habe gar nichts von Gloryholes in Füssen geahnt... liebe Grüße aus Kaufbeuren...

I love a guy who likes to show me off and likes to have other men use me. A guy who will post a ad on Locanto or Doublelist to get my hole lubed with cum before he fucks me last and the tells me what a good boy I am gets me so hard.

Big on bdsm scenes, degrading, impact play, spitting, pegging, that kind of stuff. im usually a sub w women but a dom w men haha
I have been on them but still find it difficult to find someone, if their going to do it I want to know it's because they want to.
is it something you've ever done?

I have! As long as theres a level of trust between the parties involved its amazinggg
lol where have you been all this time 😉
I'd love to really give control over. usually I'm quite dominant but secretly would like to be humiliated by the right girl. I'd literally do all that's asked of me 😁
love pushing boundaries

Lol! Men are usually so pressured into being dominate and stuff during sex by media and everything, so its soooo hot to watch a guy turn subby for me
that's really hot you literally would have full control and would you go from sub games into a hot fuck?

Defintly! Sex is flexable, switching things up during a session makes it fun
I don't think I'd be able to contain myself after the offering. I'd be harder than ever 🥵
so being your sub and taking your scat what else would turn you on that you could do while in control?

I just like to make guys my bitch lmao
I always think its hot to make them eat me out before I do anything to them, showing them that *I* control their pleasure
I love eating pussy, you could spend as much time on my tongue as you like, you'll have multiple orgasms before I even get to touch myself 😉

I'm getting more and more interested in exhibitionism. Not for the thrill, but for the natural feeling of freedom it gives me. Being one with nature and my own body. The sensations that come with it, like the grass under my feet and a soft breeze of the wind against my skin. Kink-wise I'm taking a step back. I loved all kinds of submissive stuff, like bondage, being collared and being used for pleasure, but right now I am more interested in kinda going vanilla, but I am slightly leaning towards going zoo exclusive. I had boyfriends before, but I'm not interested in human relationships anymore. Just enjoying being naked and having my dog as wonderful partner. He is amazing. A real true friend, a shoulder to cry on and romantically attractive too. No man has given me better oral pleasure than he does.

Lots of similar themes being brought up, which is always encouraging :)

Besides beast (preference for man/bitch but enjoy everything else):

BDSM elements, CNC, breathplay, petplay, taboo roleplay, anal/rimming, exhibitionism, swinging. And pretty much anything else (aside from toilet stuff) that 2 or more consenting adults can come up with!

I’ve been a diaper lover my entire life from being a bedwetter until I was like 16 and my mom kept me wearing diapers or pull-ups at night the whole time and I always loved it and was so happy I got to wear diapers. I cum into my wet diaper nearly every day lol

Back